Warehouse Worker is an entry-level job. It involves tasks like organizing orders for pickup and delivery. It ensures that items are packed and labeled, ready for loading and shipping. A minimum requirement for this job role is a high school qualification and a valid forklift driver’s license.
There is a considerable amount of warehouse jobs in Brooklyn, NY; suppose you are looking for a warehouse job, then this is the post for you!
Many companies in Brooklyn are looking to employ a significant amount of warehouse workers, mainly because these companies are well known for their large warehouses, which are enormous, hence the desire for more workers.
This post will help you locate warehouse jobs in Brooklyn, their requirements, responsibilities, and how to apply for them.
Brooklyn is a town or district which is an administrative unit of New York City, coextensive with Kings County, in the U.S. state of New York. Three main factors drive Brooklyn’s job market: the performance of the national and city economy, population flows, and the borough’s position as a convenient back office for New York’s businesses.
Jobs in the borough have traditionally been concentrated in manufacturing; Although manufacturing has declined a little, a vast substantial base has remained in apparel and niche manufacturing concerns such as furniture, fabricated metals, and food products.
With the paragraph above, it is fair to say that if you are looking for a warehouse job in Brooklyn, you are looking in the right direction.
Warehouse Job offers In Brooklyn, NY.
PRODUCTION BREWER / PACKAGE OPERATOR
EBBS Brewing Co. is looking for a brewer to add to our production team. EBBS is a Williamsburg, Brooklyn-based. We are looking for a skilled, motivated, and courteous brewer to join our efficient team.
A production brewer on our team is expected to maintain a clean facility, produce high-quality and consistent wort, monitor fermentation, and effectively and efficiently transfer and package beer.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who will be required to work with others and rotate through tasks; the ability to lead and take direction cannot be stressed enough. Time management and organizational skills are highly required,
- Maintain clean keg inventory according to planned packaging
- Keep a clean working environment across the entire brewery, including the exteriors of tanks, floors, and walls
- Help ensure mechanical elements of the facility are operating properly
- Manage/maintain fermentation schedule
- Dry-hopping and cold-side additions
- Transfer and filtration of finished beer
- Transfer and process records
- Packaging records
- Maintenance of the system as needed
- Work with the Head Brewer to ensure that the product meets quality standards before and after canning
- Work with machine operator/truck driver to ensure that packaged product is efficiently taken from the
brewery to cold storage at our off-site warehouse
- Evaluation, calibration, and maintenance of analysis equipment
- High School diploma or GED equivalency
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Experience cellaring in a production environment required
- Experience brewing in a production environment preferred
- Experience operating a canning line in a production environment preferred
- Ability to work a forklift
- Able to read/comprehend written and oral instructions in English
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Ability to accurately and consistently record data both in physical records and on computers/tablets
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within a small team on the floor
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with management and superiors
- Ability to maintain professionalism and represent the company both inside and outside of the brewery
- Passion and solid personal knowledge of the industry and market
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 150 pounds
- Possess the manual dexterity sufficient to operate a wide variety of small hand tools.
Security Guard – Shipping Warehouse
Warehouse security officers can be tasked with allowing or denying access to the property. They can also act as a chaperone to visitors to ensure that they access only the locations they are authorized to visit. Guards also enforce rules and regulations.
While working in a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in the communities and the customers we serve.
As a Security Guard, you will serve and safeguard clients in various industries such as Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Education, Government, and more.
- Provide customer service to our clients by carrying out safety and security procedures, site-specific policies, and, when appropriate, emergency response activities.
- Respond to incidents and critical situations in a calm, problem-solving manner
- Conduct regular and random patrols around the business and perimeter. Working environments and conditions may vary by client site.
- Be at least 18 years of age for unarmed roles; 21+ years for armed parts.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or five years of verifiable experience
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a background investigation by all federal, state, and local laws.
- As a condition of employment, applicants will be subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law.
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and local laws and regulations and may be required before employment.
- Health insurance and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules that fit with your personal life goals
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues, and much more
Matthews International is seeking committed, hardworking Warehouse Workers to work in the Brooklyn, NY, area for our Service Center.
The Warehouse Worker will perform all functions for the arrival, departure, and delivery of specific products within our memorialization business segment, including the loading, unloading, and inventory process.
- You will be loading and unloading caskets and other memorialization products from our various production facilities.
- We are preparing for delivery and unloading products stored in our warehouse.
- Scanning products, pulling correct orders, and maintaining a clean work environment.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- 1+ years of previous warehouse experience required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting.
- Ability to work weekends on occasion.
Salary on Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
The average salary for a warehouse worker is $24.12 per hour in Brooklyn, NY, and $5,250 overtime per year.
How To Apply For Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
The list below states the steps to apply for Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY.
In conclusion, on the different types of Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY, and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that jobs are available In Brooklyn, NY.
Seize the chance to secure a Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY, by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: October 2, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Warehouse Jobs In Brooklyn, NY 2022/2023.