There are several truck driver jobs in Canada in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying for, and in this post, there will be a compilation of different companies that offer these truck driver jobs for you to choose and use.
Get all the details on truck drivers’ jobs in Canada for domestic candidates and foreigners with a work permit, and see all the latest criteria for getting a truck driver in Canada.
Read more to get all the latest Truck drivers jobs in Canada, so you can apply to be recruited/employed before the advertisements close.
Details On Truck Driver Jobs In Canada
It is a known fact that the Canadian truck industry, transport services, and freight business require young foreign skilled professionals, trained drivers with experience in truck driving in other countries, and long haul drivers to run travel and movement of products and articles smoothly
Canadian employers always welcome truck drivers having experience of two or more years in Gulf countries who possess another recognized country license and have clean driving records.
The average age of truck drivers in Canada is 48 years, which means that designated Canadian employers seek suitable and ideal candidates to perform various tasks and duties assigned to truck drivers.
Criteria For Getting A Truck Driver Job In Canada
To qualify for admission and to operate trucks in Canada, applicants must meet the requirements below.
- Eighteen years of age to operate in Canada.
- Be able to read and speak the English Language sufficiently to converse with the general public.
- To understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language under Subpart B #391.11
- Have a grade 10 achieved or equivalent.
- Individuals with a criminal record should apply for a Canadian Pardon
- Pass a pre-employment drug test outlined in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation under Section # 382.301 pre-employment testing.
- Pass Ontario medical requirements (The Ontario Ministry of Transportation has unique conditions for blood pressure, blood sugar levels, eyesight, hearing, and other physical criteria).
- Have a current Ontario full “G” license.
- It should have no more than three demerit points.
- Provide a driver’s abstract no less than 30 days old at the time of the interview
- Should not have more than two tickets for moving violations in the past three years.
- Should not have more than one “at-fault” accident in the past five years.
- Should not have had a driver’s license suspension in the past three years.
Available Truck Drivers Jobs In Canada
There are different truck drivers jobs across other locations, and some are divided into full-time and part-time jobs; some of these vacancies include the following;
1. Transport truck drivers
There are about 2992 jobs for transport truck drivers to work in Canada with their application deadline and salaries, and some are listed below for candidates to start applying;
A transport truck driver is needed at the following companies;
- Penske truck leasing
- Glasgow trucking – salary is $16.00 per hour
- Jobero transport – salary is $25.00 hourly
- Elite pool & Spa – salary is $41,600 annually
- Enviroland Services Inc.– salary is $24.00 hourly
2. Delivery truck drivers
There are about 128 jobs for delivery truck drivers to work in Canada with their application deadline and salaries, and some are listed below for candidates to start applying;
A delivery truck driver is needed at the following companies;
- Woodlands Head Office
- AM Truck Terminal Ltd – salary is $17.50 to $19.00 hourly
- Brechin TimberMart – Salary is $17.00 to $19.00 hourly
- Wise Man Foods Limited – Salary is $16.00 hourly
3. Garbage truck drivers
There are about 24 jobs for garbage truck drivers to work in Canada with their application deadline and salaries, and some are listed below for candidates to start applying;
A garbage truck driver is needed at the following companies;
- Excelente Staffing Services – salary is $23.00 to $24.00 hourly and email on [email protected]
- CLEK Staffing Services
- Econome Inc.
- Marcotte Disposal
- WILMA SEPTIC LTD. $20.00 to $25.00 hourly
4. Recycling truck drivers
There are about 14 jobs for recycling truck drivers to work in Canada with their application deadline and salaries, and some are listed below for candidates to start applying;
A recycling truck driver is needed at the following companies;
- Excelente Staffing Services
- Flying pigs recycling
- GFL Environmental Inc.
- Ridge meadows recycling society
- Swift sanitary services
5. Truck driver helpers
There are about eight jobs for truck driver helpers to work in Canada with their application deadline and salaries, and some are listed below for candidates to start applying;
Truck driver helpers are needed at the following companies;
- Subico Transportation Services Inc.
- TERRE DE FINITION ML INC.
- PROVINCIAL ENVIRONNEMENT INC.
- QUEBEC INC.
Other Truck Drivers’ Job In Canada
- Power truck drivers – material handling (5 jobs)
- Delivery truck driver helpers (4 positions)
- Sprinkling truck driver – public works (3 positions)
- Fuel truck driver helper
Conclusion On Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023/2024
From the above lists of Canada’s Truck Driver Jobs, you can check them out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Canadian Truck Driver Jobs; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Truck Driver Jobs In Canada in 2023/2024 for people to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Truck Driver Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.