In Dubai, there are several opportunities for you to start as a teller; whether or not you have past work experience, teller jobs are jobs that you can quickly get, provided you have the right qualities and skills when dealing with customers.
If you seek teller jobs in Dubai, then this post is for you as all the currently open jobs will be addressed, and the job requirements and application link for you to secure the job.
There are so many sectors in that you can get a teller job, and their requirements differ, endure you meet all the qualifications and can fulfill all the job roles for a position before applying.
A teller is an employee responsible for handling customer cash and negotiable instruments. This employee is sometimes known as a cashier or customer representative.
Tellers also deal with routine customer service at a branch. A teller is responsible for accurately processing routine transactions, including cashing checks, depositing money, and collecting loan payments.
Tellers verify a customer’s identity and financial information before processing a transaction. Tellers verify a customer’s identity and financial information before processing a transaction.
Most Tellers are required to have at least a high school diploma. Some have college training in business, accounting, or liberal arts.
Although a degree is rarely required, graduates may eventually accept Teller positions to get into a particular company or enter the banking field to be promoted to professional or managerial positions.
Available Teller Job Offers In Dubai
HSBC is one of the world’s leading banks, with a network covering 74 countries and territories. Their global reach means they offer many ways for you to develop your career.
HSBC offers an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programs, and competitive benefits. They have roles in retail, commercial, investment, and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
Now they seek a Teller!
The role of this position is to deliver the highest standard of personalized Teller service to the Bank’s Personal Banking customers and to cross-sell the Bank products & services whenever appropriate.
To establish and maintain optimum lines of delivery of pins and checkbooks to customers and minimize customer queuing time. Maintain excellent customer relations by giving excellent customer service
- Processing Counter transactions for customers.
- Customer Service – deliver high-quality service.
- To spot cross-selling opportunities and increase branch profit.
- Manage Information Security Risk as per guidelines and policy.
- To maintain HSBC’s internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points and any issues raised by external regulators.
- Operational Risk Management – It is the responsibility of all employees to be alert to operational risks and losses during the execution of their day-to-day responsibilities.
- Should an employee become aware of emerging or inadequately controlled operational risk or identify an operational risk loss, they must report this to their line manager, ensuring that it is reported to their local Operational Risk Coordinator.
- Perform the duties as a Fire Marshall, brief new staff, and update all staff every quarter and as when advised by CRE.
- To efficiently execute all Cards delivery transactions.
- To efficiently execute all PINs and Cheque Book related jobs required by Branch walk customers.
- To efficiently execute all clearing-related transactions required by Branch walk-in customers.
- Deliver fair outcomes for the customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Knowledge & Skill
- Preferably two years of experience as a Teller in a Bank or financial organization.
- Organized and able to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
Joining HSBC will allow you to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment where they seek to develop and promote people based on merit.
They will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path and access a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
- The chance to realize your ambitions
- Globally connected careers
- A strong emphasis on values
- Learning and development opportunities
- An inclusive, meritocratic culture
- Market-competitive benefits
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and create an account if you do not have one in order to be directed to the application form for you to fill out.
Salary Of Tellers In Dubai
A person working as a Teller in the United Arab Emirates typically earns around 6,620 AED per month.
Salaries range from 3,510 AED (lowest) to 10,100 AED (or more).
Conclusion On-Teller Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Teller Jobs In Dubai, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Teller Jobs In Dubai; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Teller Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Teller Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.