There are thousands of job opportunities worldwide and free career development if you get any science job in a conducive and friendly environment.
If you are a foreigner and you are seeking a science job in Japan, then i urge and encourage you to go through this post and get your desired result.
More lights will be thrown on different types of science jobs, and the latest positions/vacancies will be highlighted for you to apply for.
There are different types of science jobs that you can find in Japan as a foreigner, but take note you must know the field to which you belong before applying for any random one.
Different types of science career that foreigners can get jobs in
1. Biology Careers – Biologist, Conservationist, Doctor, Dentist, Electron Microscope Specialist, Environmentalist, Environmental Educator, Health Policy Consultant, Laboratory Technician, Marine/Fisheries Biologist, Nurse, Oceanographer, Optometrist, Pharmaceutical Research, Pharmacologist, Pest Control Consultant, Physician, Teacher, Veterinarian, Water Quality Inspector e.t.c
2. Chemistry Careers – Agricultural Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Biochemist, Biotechnologist, Chemical Engineer, Chemical Instructor, Cosmetic Chemist, Dentist, Environmental Chemist, Food Chemist, Forensic Scientist, Geochemist, Industrial Hygienist, Laboratory Technician, Medical Doctor, Medicinal Chemist, Molecular Biologist, Patent Examiner, Paint Chemist, e.t.c
3. Engineering – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer, Industrial, Environmental, Geological, Geomatics, Mining, Forest, Biological, Software or Metallurgical Engineering and several others.
More careers within the science are environmental science careers, geology science careers, mathematic and statistics science careers, nutrition and diabetics careers, physics careers, psychology careers, e.t.c.
Available Science Jobs In Japan For Foreigners
1. Digital Innovation Engineer – Chemistry
As a Digital Innovation Engineer – Chemistry, you will support the roll-out and active deployment of new software and automation tools across the global innovation organization.
- Assist with preparing sites for software/hardware deployment
- Assist in personnel training before, during, and after deployment
- Work closely with the digital systems teams to identify deployment and user issues during the deployment and ramp-up stages
- Digital Product Performance & User Feedback
- Review, respond and prioritize feature ideas related to digital tools and automation.
- Assist with any future deployment activities and take note of all feature requests, pain points, bugs, etc.
- Work closely with the digital systems teams to understand software/hardware development roadmaps and communicate across the Henkel innovation organization and several more.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, materials science, engineering, or a related field
- Passion for driving change management specifically focused on Digital upskilling and tools
- Quick learner and very comfortable with technology (Web applications, data analytic tools, mobile apps, etc.)
- A natural curiosity for new topics, cultural candor, and strong social skills
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strategic thinking
- Strategic, entrepreneurial mindset with an eye for design (to support the constant updates and enhancements of the Albert platform)
- Fluent in English and Japanese
- 1-3 years of experience acting as a chemist or technician in a lab environment.
2. Junior PI Program
RIKEN offers junior Principal Investigator (PI) positions, the RIKEN Hakubi Fellows, for exceptionally talented researchers for a maximum of 7 years.
RIKEN Hakubi Fellows are expected to engage in creative and ambitious research in natural and mathematical sciences, including research areas bordering the humanities and social sciences, by leading their independent research teams.
Qualifications Applicants should be talented researchers who are able to engage in research at RIKEN on a full-time basis with the ability to manage their laboratories as PIs. A doctoral degree is not necessarily required for this position.
Employment starts on April 2023 or later, and the contract period is up to a total of 5 years. Upon evaluation, the period can be extended for additional two years, for a maximum of 7 years.
3. Female Junior PI Program
Applicants should be talented female researchers who can engage in research at RIKEN on a full-time basis with the ability to manage their research laboratories as PIs.
A doctoral degree is not necessarily required for this position. RIKEN offers up to one junior Principal Investigator (PI) position, a RIKEN Hakubi Fellow position, for an exceptionally talented female researcher for a maximum of 7 years in the framework of the Sechi Kato Program.
By leading her independent research team, the RIKEN Hakubi Fellow is expected to engage in creative and ambitious research in natural and mathematical sciences, including research areas bordering the humanities and social sciences.
4. Packaging Development Senior Engineer
As an individual contributor, support the new product launches by developing new packaging through a partnership with suppliers and ensure it matches the design with high quality and Henkel’s sustainability strategy, e.g., Post-Consumer Resin application, etc.
- Build existing product packaging know-how, integrate the technical data to the Henkel system (short term) and identify the technical solutions for sustainability and cost optimization and lead the implementation
- Provide technical support in solving the quality issues in plants and customer complaints.
- Contribute innovation in package development through proactively monitoring unique package options from consumer/professional competitors and related industries and share the learnings with regional and global package development team
- Lead dialogues with key internal and external stakeholders to execute the above-mentioned tasks
- More than six years of working experience in personal or beauty care product packaging development with at least three years in a team leadership role
- Packaging material-related education background, e.g., Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Material science, Engineering design, etc., with B.S. or M.S degree
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
- Strong self-motivation and can-do mindset
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fundamental understanding of cosmetic and quasi-drug regulatory affairs in Japan
- Working experience in hair-related product package development
- Experience in using the BI interface such as Tableau and Power BI
- English skill certificate(CEFR B1 or above)
The Salary Of Science Employee In Japan
The estimated total pay for a Scientist is ¥9,091,891 per year in Tokyo, Japan.
Various science careers have different pay scales and depend on the environment and field you find yourself in, which will determine your pay rate.
Conclusion On Science Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Science Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Japan.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Science Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Science Jobs In Japan For Foreigners in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Science Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.