Come and join Roche in Canada; there’s no better place to make your mark. Numerous, endless careers are available within Roche Canada to allow you to explore your interests and form your personal career goals.
Roche has a collaborative and stimulating work culture that will nourish you professionally and personally as you help develop healthcare solutions that improve lives worldwide.
Roche has several positions in different fields to be filled by interested candidates; ensure that you have the requirements, skills, and qualifications specified for the job before applying.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, commonly known as Roche, is a Swiss multinational healthcare company that operates worldwide under two divisions: Pharmaceuticals and Diagnostics. Its holding company, Roche Holding AG, has shares listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With Roche, you can get any employment in the different sectors of Roche provided that you meet all the requirements meted out by them irrespective of your nationality and all that.
As an experienced professional, you’ll be actively involved in the company’s development, simultaneously strengthening Roche’s standing and your own expertise.
Roche Careers Canada
If you are looking for a company where you’ll work alongside other devoted professionals, both sharing your knowledge and learning as you go, a place where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are but the starting point for achievements that help improve people’s lives. If so, Roche is your ideal destination.
The Roche career vacancies in Canada are over eighty(80) vacancies and have the below-listed positions in the following job category, and the numbers of jobs have been highlighted as well.
- Business Development (1) Job
- Business Services & Support (4) Jobs
- Customer Support (9) Jobs
- Engineering (2) Jobs
- Finance (1) Job
- General Management (1) Job
- Information Technology (20) Jobs
- Legal (1)Job
- Manufacturing (1) Job
- Medical Affairs (2) Jobs
- Procurement (8) Jobs
- Quality (7) Jobs
- Regulatory Affairs (2) Jobs
- Research & Development (18) Jobs
- Sales & Marketing (5) Jobs
- Supply Chain (2) Jobs
- Vocational & Development Programs (2) Jobs
Available Roche Jobs Canada
Roche Jobs Canada jobs are numerous, with over a hundred vacancies for you; head below to check them out and apply now!
1. Contract & Legal Analyst – 1 Year Contract/CDIP
The Contracts & Legal Analyst will be responsible for creating and negotiating (from templates) contracts for research collaborations and the procurement of goods and services, including market research, clinical and non-clinical research collaborations and services, marketing and educational materials consulting, and other commercial and pharmaceutical product development-related agreements.
- University degree in any discipline;
- College diploma/certificate in a law clerk/legal administrative assistant/paralegal or related program; or
- 3 to 5 years experience in (a) a healthcare or pharmaceutical research/product development, procurement, and/or contracting department or (b) an in-house or law firm environment performing corporate/commercial contract-related tasks (drafting, review, and/or contract administration).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively.
- Demonstrated adaptability new and changing circumstances.
2. Technical Support and Service Representative
The Technical Support and Service Representative (TSSR) provides customer-facing support and is key to creating a stellar customer experience.
They are a very inclusive and specialized support role, encompassing expertise with hybrid skillsets, including both mechanical and applications knowledge and ability.
- 3+ years experience in a diagnostic laboratory environment
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Very strong mechanical, technical, and application ability and experience
- Understanding of IT and networking
- Consistent customer-centric mindset
- Organization, prioritization, and time management mastery
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities under pressure
- Familiarity with the RFP process and having a strong commercial focus a vital asset
- Experience managing complex projects
3. Statistical Programmer / Senior Statistical Programmer (Mississauga, Canada)
The Clinical Pharmacology Department within Development Sciences at Genentech, Inc. is seeking an experienced Statistical Programmer to join the Modeling and Simulation Analyst (MSA) group supporting the South San Francisco site.
This individual will utilize a variety of Data Science tools such as SAS, R, or Python to integrate PK drug concentration-time measures, pharmacodynamic responses, and clinical safety and efficacy information for pharmacometrics Modeling and Simulation (M&S) analyses.
- B.S., M.S., or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering, Data Science, or related discipline.
- Candidate with 7+ years of experience in a clinical programming environment with an extensive record of on-the-job success.
- Preference will be given to candidates with pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic data experience.
- Qualified candidates will have solid hands-on expertise in SAS and R programming for various types of clinical trial data.
5. Principal Backend Software Engineer
As a Principal Backend Software Engineer, you join a passionate software engineering team to build sequencing products to change patients’ lives.
You will design, implement, and test software features & product infrastructure, primarily from a backend perspective, while working with cloud technology – AWS, Serverless computing, Java, distributed platform, Spring Boot, and more.
- 8+ years experience in hands-on software development
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Experience building software products using Java, Spring, and REST APIs.
- Experience with relational databases such as Postgres, MySql
- Experience with microservices architecture and development, including associated tools.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Experience with Agile / Lean practices and scalable architecture
Salary Of Roche Canada Employees
The average salary for Roche is $128k per year, which includes an average base salary of $111k and an average bonus of $17k
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, for there are still over ninety internship opportunities. To view them all and apply, proceed to the link below.
Conclusion On Roche Jobs Canada 2023/2024
You can view the above lists of Jobs for Roche Jobs Canada For interested candidates. I can assure you that some of these Jobs have an attractive salary, and there are also additional benefits with you learning and working in a conducive environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Roche Jobs Canada; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information related to the Roche Jobs Canada 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying now.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Roche Jobs Canada 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.