Many people love to care for and raise chicken, birds, and other poultry species; hence, if you find yourself among this group and wish to secure a Poultry Farm Job in Singapore, you are on the right post.
All Poultry Farm jobs in Singapore will be highlighted in this article so as to start checking if you meet the criteria and get ready for application.
Go ahead, read through this post, find suitable Poultry Farm Singapore jobs just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application form to be retained for the job.
People generally establish poultry farms to produce eggs and meat and generate high revenue from these products.
Around billions of chickens are raised throughout Singapore as a good food source from their eggs and meat.
Poultry provides humans with companionship, food, and fiber in the form of eggs, meat, and feathers.
With this type of farming, many families and companies in Singapore have expanded their Poultry business and seek to hire more people to make their work more productive, offering attractive pay as well.
Available Jobs On Poultry Farm Jobs In Singapore
The following are the available jobs in Singapore for poultry farm jobs 2023/2024, and if you desire to work in any of the establishments that will be mentioned in this post, don’t hesitate to apply now.
1. Cumberlands Poultry Farm – H.R Manager
Cumberlands Poultry and Farm Industry have been a family-owned and family-run farm for two generations.
They offer more than products to retail grocers, distributors, restaurants, and institutions throughout Singapore.
Roles Of H.R Manager
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility meets environmental, health, and security standards.
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, and disciplining employees.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
Location – Canada Road, Singapore
Allowance / Remuneration – $3,000 – 7,700 monthly
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using the application button below, and kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
2. Operations Supervisor – The Pasteurized Egg Company Pte. Ltd.
The BYJ Recruitment Pte. Ltd. helps recruit an operation supervisor for the Pasteurized Egg Company Pte. Ltd.
The role of the operation supervisor is to manage daily farm operations, ensure correct procedures in egg processing, and assist with the management of the operations and maintenance of the farm facility.
- At least four years of experience in the agricultural farm industry
- Knowledge in quail/chicken poultry eggs rearing
- Adhere strictly to food safety and food quality standards
- Physically fit, hardworking, and be a team player
Application opens – on 10 May 2023
Closing on 09 Jun 2023
Salary – $2,600 to $3,800 monthly
3. Driver – Tong Huat Poultry Processing Factory Pte. Ltd.
Tong Huat Poultry Processing Factory Pte. Ltd. seeks a driver to load, unload, and transport items to clients in a safe, timely manner.
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
- Rotate shift is required.
- Need work on public holidays, weekends, and overtime
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when necessary
Application opens on 13 Apr 2023
Closing on 13 May 2023
Salary – $2,500to$3,500 Monthly
4. 9156 Meat Cutter [6 Days at Little India, Singapore] – The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd
The Supreme HR Advisory Pte. Ltd seeks a meat cutter at Little India, Singapore, who will cut, grind, pack, and prepare meat for sale.
The meat cutter will monitor the freshness and quality of meat and poultry.
- Able to work on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Able to perform Shift Work.
- Able to commit overtime when required
Work hours – 6 days, 7 am – 7 pm (Off on Monday)
Salary: $1800 + OT
5. Food Processing Worker (Butcher Department) – Sheng Siong Supermarket Pte. Ltd.
Sheng Siong Supermarket Pte. Ltd. seeks a Food Processing Worker (Butcher Department) who will handle raw pork/poultry products.
- Able to work six days a week (including weekends and public holidays)
- Physically fit
- Customer-oriented and possess a pleasant disposition.
Application Opens on 5 May 2023
Closing on 4 June 2023
Salary – $1,555to$1,890 Monthly
How To Apply
- Visit – Poultry Jobs In Singapore
- Check and select a suitable Poultry job
- Click on the apply now button on the site
- Afterwhich you must log in with singpass.
- If you don’t have an account, create one.
- After successfully creating your account, you can now apply for the desired job.
Average Salary Of Poultry Farm Workers In Singapore 2023/2024
The average salary of Poultry Farm Workers In Singapore in 2023/2024 is $2,000 Monthly.
Also, you can check out Agricultural jobs in Singapore
Or Horticulture Jobs In Singapore
Conclusion On Poultry Farm Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Poultry Farm Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Poultry Farm Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Poultry Farm Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024 for people to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Poultry Farm Jobs In Singapore 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.