Do you desire to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs in Orlando? The opportunity is to read through this post to get updates on the latest job offer.
Getting a Pharmacy Technician Jobs Orlando is not a cumbersome process so far. You follow the correct guidelines.
To be a Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando, you must have the right qualifications, including having the right amount of work experience handling a diploma or a degree in pharmacy.
Pharmacy technicians assist the pharmacist in preparing and distributing medications, maintaining the drug inventory, and maintaining patient and pharmacy records consistent with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and pharmacy policies and procedures. Pharmacy technician activities are performed under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
Orlando, a city in central Florida, is home to more than a dozen theme parks. Chief among its claims to fame is Walt Disney World, comprised of parks like the Magic Kingdom and Epcot, as well as water parks.
Pharmacy technicians generally have their high school diplomas and are licensed as pharmacy technicians in New Jersey. Many pharmacy technicians also choose to become Certified Pharmacy Technicians by meeting eligibility requirements and passing an exam. The best pharmacy technicians are customer-service-oriented and have a keen eye for detail.
Available Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando.
Health is everything. At CVS Health they are committed to increasing patient access to care, lowering costs, and improving the quality of care. Millions of times a day, they are helping people on their path to better health— from advising patients on their prescriptions to helping them manage their chronic and specialty conditions. Because they are present in so many moments, big and small, they have an active, supportive role in shaping the future of health care. Pharmacy Technicians are at the forefront of their purpose as they deliver compassionate care to millions of patients daily.
- You will work in an environment where the highest professional and ethical standards are maintained and in full compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Pharmacy Technicians take necessary steps to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance standards are met for our patients, and they demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Success for incumbents in this role includes managing all assigned pharmacy workstations and tasks to support the team’s ability to promptly, safely, and accurately fill patient prescriptions, all while providing caring service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Your manager will first restrict your Pharmacy Technician duties until you complete all requirements.
- Once you satisfy all requirements and expand your Pharmacy Technician duties, you have the opportunity to continue to build your clinical, technical, and insurance knowledge and expertise by leveraging available tools and training to build your pharmacy career.
• Must be at least 16 years of age.
• Licensure requirements vary by state. Learn more by visiting your state’s Board of Pharmacy website or asking the hiring manager.
• Preferred Qualifications.
• Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting.
• * Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
• * National Certification from an accredited pharmacy technician certification program approved by specific state regulations (e.g., PTCB, ExCPT, etc.).
• High School diploma or equivalent (preferred).
• Business Overview.
Midway Specialty Care Center is a non-profit 340B pharmacy based in their infectious disease medical clinic. Midway Specialty Care Center (MSCC) is a specialized doctor s office providing excellent care for those living with Hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS, and other Infectious Diseases. They are also an official PrEP provider site for those working to remain HIV-negative.
- Ensures compliance with 340B Program requirements for qualified patients, drugs, providers, vendors, payers, and locations.
- Monitor 340B accumulation reports and perform replenishments
- Responsible for ordering all drugs from the specific accounts specified by the SOP.
- Reviews purchasing invoices, credits, and dispensing reports for accuracy.
- Track compliance data manually and through an electronic database.
- Reconcile payments and reimbursements with dispensed data reports.
- Archives the data to make them available to auditors when audited.
- Manages purchasing, receiving, and inventory control processes for 340B drugs.
- Responsible for assisting with pharmacy in-house billing and maintaining compliance with the 340B program.
- Will assist Pharmacists, as required, in the safe dispensation and distribution of medications.
- Must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician by the Florida Department of Health.
- Must have one year certificate from college or technical school, three to six months of related. experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proof of satisfactory completion of an approved pharmacy technician program.
- 1+ years experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to read and transcribe pharmaceutical information.
- Dental Insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Vision insurance.
- Weekend availability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
Salary On Pharmacy Technician Jobs Orlando.
A pharmacy technician in Orlando earns an average annual salary of $34,880, which is lower than the national average. If a part-time job is what you are looking at, you can expect to earn an hourly wage of $16.77.
How To Apply For Pharmacy Technician Jobs Orlando.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Pharmacy Technician Jobs Orlando.
In conclusion, with the update above on Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando.
As you get updates about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: March 28, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Pharmacy Technician Jobs In Orlando 2023/2024.