Are you looking for any part-time job as a student? This post will exclusively surface the details concerning the Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
Part-time jobs are an inherent part of producing sector worldwide and are exceptionally common in Dubai, where many students engage in part-time jobs and financial income.
Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students are numerous to begin with; hence if you are living in Dubai as a citizen, eligible student, or individual, check out all the latest part-time jobs you can apply for.
A part-time job experience can give your profile to boost tremendously, and It’s also a way of showing that you’ve gained valuable skills needed in the workplace.
This post will exclusively surface the details concerning the Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
Now surf below to get all the requirements of working as a part-timer in any sector of the industry qualifications you find yourself in, including the needs and benefits involved.
Working as a student has a lot of benefits like getting lots of experience and motivation from the job description, which is satisfactory once you get the required qualification.
The candidates should bring original documents and requirements while applying for the Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students during the application process.
Also, it helps build your resume and gives you more things to fill in your resume; working hard in a part-time job makes you develop into an independent person who takes responsibility for your actions.
You need to view detailed information encouraging you to read further and update yourself regarding all Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students.
The Right Tasks Involved
- Answer and direct phone calls in a polite and friendly manner
- Welcome visitors in a warm and friendly way, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy way at all times
- Operate standard office equipment regularly, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and calls received
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students
The Part-Time Jobs sector in Dubai is one of those responsible jobs for students to plan and carry out the following scheme of the part-time job policies.
Many part-time job openings are available throughout Dubai, including part-time jobs perfect for interested students.
These part-time develop the manifestation of independence and exploration of familiarity and help generate money for upkeep either in school or at home.
Ensure you digest the information given, for it is made for your benefit and the goal of registering immediately by choosing the right job.
Part-time Receptionists-Dubai-For Students
Part-Time Receptionists must provide telephone directory assistance and take phone messages in an organization.
These professionals greet customers in the office, handle many calls, and direct them to appropriate company members.
They customize the function of updating calendars and scheduling meetings, keeping updated records of office expenses and costs, and arrange travel and accommodations, and preparing a voucher.
Most times, they (Part-time Receptionists) perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
They also do a wide variety of clerical and administrative tasks to maintain sorted different types of documents in the reception area.
Salary: The average salary for a Receptionist is AED 3156 per month in Dubai or AED 58.04 per hour.
- Physically fit to lift to 25 pounds.
- Good IT skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various required tasks.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to enter information into databases.
- Having excellent attention to detail.
- Able to do different tasks at the same time.
- Good customer service skills.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g., pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or similar role
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g., fax machines and printers)
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Must be fluent in English Speaking.
Benefits Most receptionists receive benefits that include:
- Paid vacations and holidays as well as health insurance
- You’re at the center of everything
- Progression is available
- You’re the face of the company employers provide educational assistance for their receptionists.
- Competitive Salary
Available Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students
These Are The Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students Below:
- Receptionist or Optical Assistant
- Part-Time Retail Team Member
- Data Entry Operator Part Time
- Part-Time Catering Assistant
- Part-time Instructors
- Executive Assistant – Part Time
- Table Tennis Coach Part-Time
- Call Center Operator – Part Time
- Home Care Nurse (Part-Time)
- Administration Manager – Part Time.
How To Apply For Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- You will see various available Part-time Jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit.
Salary For Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students
The average salary for a Part-Time Jobs In Dubai For Students worker earns about AED 15 – 30 AED per hour or AED 17.42 an hour.
The average salary for a Part-Time Jobs In Dubai worker and the student earns about AED8,000 – AED10,000 a month.
The whole conclusion typically referred to you being in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones, and taking messages.
You should ensure that the application process is smooth by providing essential qualities for part-time employment.
The application website gives crucial information about the Part-time Jobs In Dubai for students, applicants, or candidates.
While deciding on your job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
Reading through it, you can easily decide on the specialty and achieve heights in the selected career or professional in the future.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-time Jobs In Dubai For Students 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.