Are you interested in part-time jobs in Berlin as an English speaker? Then this post is for you as all available jobs on part-time jobs in Berlin will be posted here.
A part-time job can give your profile to boost drastically, and It’s also a way of showing that you as an English speaker can have gained valuable skills needed in the workplace.
Getting a part-time job in Berlin is a perfect opportunity because the country provides many benefits of living and working in a beautiful country.
Working in Berlin, as an English part-timer will create enough quality time for you as an English speaker, your families, relatives, and friends.
Be assured that it’s easy to get a part-time job in Berlin as it is the country’s city and welcomes you once you have the requirements; hence read along!
Eligible candidates are searching for Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers, which requires a unique qualification platform.
The candidate ought to have potential criteria that enable the company or organization to apply them; these can be the qualifications or skills they possess.
While registering for the Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers application, candidates need to bring authentic credentials and requirements for applying for the Job.
Now proceed below to get all the latest information regarding Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers in applying for any successful job; therefore, read along!
Part-time Job Offer In Berlin For English Speakers
The available Part-time Jobs In Berlin, Germany, in this post will surface in this article to enlarge your knowledge and help the candidates.
The candidates should bring authentic documents and requirements while applying for the Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers during the application process.
Customer Service Agent-Berlin-English Speakers
A Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/service information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that their customer accounts might face with accuracy.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
In your role as a Customer Service Agent, you will be a brand representative as part of our CS team, and responsible for German and English-speaking customer service.
They manage large amounts of incoming phone calls, generate sales leads, Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction, and build sustainable relationships.
Salary: The average salary for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Germany is €28213 and a person working as a Customer Service agent in Germany typically earns around 2,610 EUR per month.
- Responsible for customer care via email, ticketing and chat
- Answer all product and service-related questions in the best possible way – professional, positive, and based on exceptional knowledge
- Take ownership of the customer’s experience, and represent Horizn’s brand values
- Your work has an immediate effect on Horizn’s success, and you are keen to take ownership of that
- Provide customer feedback regarding products and services to the Head of Customer Service
- Support the constant optimization of our Customer Service
- Support the international roll-out of our brand by providing the best customer service to build a strong customer base and increase customer retention
Your Skills & Experience
- You have at minimum 1 year of experience in customer service management in an international environment
- You have good experience in working to targets, and always challenge yourself to increase your tickets daily and improve the overall customer experience
- You can prioritise tasks effectively and work in a structured and organised manner
- Experience working with Zendesk is a plus
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment
- You have an outgoing and service-driven personality
- You are an open-minded and positive person
- You are a team player, you are results-oriented and like to take the initiative
- You are fluent in German (native level/bilingual) and English
- A culture of collaboration, empowerment, innovation and diversity Flexible working times, home office, remote work and two additional holidays for your further development
- A purpose-driven company dedicated to changing the way we travel for good (Peta-certified, Corp B certification in process, social and art programme)
- A supportive and encouraging work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Ownership for your field of responsibility
- Personal and career development including further educational courses
- The possibility to make a true impact on the business, take responsibility and shape the future of their growing company on an international level
- A supportive work culture: your colleagues from other departments, management or HR are always at your side and available for sparring or mentoring if needed
- A competitive salary, accompanied by a nice welcome package, and other benefits such as free coffee, cold drinks, healthy snacks, public transport, or health club benefits – and, of course, great employee discounts on our products.
- Everyone at Horizn Studios is a shareholder and so will you – we share the love, sweat and fruits with everyone.
Available Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers
These are the following available part-time jobs in Berlin for English Speakers below:
- Office Manager and Account
- Part-time – Reception/Administrators
- Temporary Stock Associate
- Office Management/Secretary part-time
- Front of House/ Barista/ Cook – Part-Time
- Admin Coordinator – Part-time
- Research Assistant
- Room Attendants
- HR/People Team Working Student
Can I get an English-speaking job in Berlin?
Tech companies and startups often have English-speaking offices. Hundreds of tech businesses hire English speakers in Berlin.
If you are a software developer, it’s very easy to find an English-speaking job in Berlin.
Can I work in Berlin, Germany if I only speak English?
Foreigners who look for jobs in tech startups or digital departments have a higher chance of finding work in Germany without speaking German.
Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers Salary Is?
The average salary of part-time jobs in Berlin for English salary is euro 12.05 per hour.
Procedures To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- You will see various available Part-Time Jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Salary For Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers
The average salary for a Part Time is €11 per year in Berlin, Germany, and the average salary for a Part Time is €12 per year in Berlin (Germany).
The average annual pay for a Part-Time in Berlin is €35,188 a year, or the yearly average wage for a Part-Time in Berlin is €31,188 a year or €63,210.
Conclusion Detail On Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English SpeakersYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded.co, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-time Jobs In Berlin For English Speakers 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded.co being Accurate and free from Misinformation.