Are you looking for any part-time job? This post will surface the details concerning the Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students.
While you are studying, it can be an excellent perspective ideology to build some experience and earn some money working part-time and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
Working in Atlanta, Georgia, is fantastic, now, studying in Atlanta, Georgia, is another ball game, considering that Atlanta, Georgia is one of the best countries in the world in quality of education.
Atlanta, Georgia is such a fantastic place; it is a beautiful place and one of the most affordable countries for international students to study.
The part-time jobs sector in Atlanta, Georgia, is one of those responsible jobs for international students to plan and carry out the following scheme of the job policies.
Many part-time job openings are available throughout Atlanta, Georgia, including part-time jobs perfect for international students.
These part-time develop the manifestation of independence and exploration of familiarity and help generate money for upkeep either in school or at home.
As I said above, the shortlisted candidates or individuals should provide authentic documents and requirements while applying for Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, for International Students.
Part-time Jobs Offers In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students
It is inspiring and wonderful to work as a part-timer student in Atlanta, Georgia, regardless of your specific situation or location; once you have the following requirements the employer needs, you are good to go.
Every part-time job description requires the ability to multitask, a familiarity with introductory office, cooking, or any procedures, and strong interpersonal skills.
Below this article; are all the available and ongoing Part-Time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia concerning the eligible candidate wanting to register and be surveyed thoroughly.
International Student Assistant-Atlanta, Georgia
The international student assistant is responsible for providing support services, including personal care, portering, lifting and behaviour management to students within the primary and elementary.
They support and maintain an inventory of immigration and admission documents related to student advising and enrollment.
You will update the international student population through online and written communication as an international student assistant.
They also oversee the international student’s arrival and onboarding process and ensure that the students’ pre-departure needs are met.
Salary: the average annual pay for an International Student Advisor in Atlanta is $42,217 a year; just in case you need a simple salary calculator, that works out to be approximately $20.30 an hour.
- Attend meetings of appropriate Boards/Committees as delegated, with the ability to respond to questions concerning related office issues and to report meeting content to the supervisor
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, handbooks, campus newsletter, periodic reports, handouts, and other written materials, and coordinate appropriate outreach and marketing activities as assigned
- Maintain confidentiality in communicating sensitive information and in handling intimate materials
- May be assigned special responsibilities in functions such as new student orientation, graduation ceremonies and book validation.
- Enter international students’ appropriate data and train, supervise, and tutor staff or student workers.
- Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
- Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
- Cool-tempered and positive attitude
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Basic writing, math, and science skills are necessary to assist in teaching students and answering their questions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and presentation abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a teaching assistant or similar role (preferable).
- Computer Literacy is critical
- State or driving license.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance.
- Explore possible career options from other teaching facilities.
- Vacation, sick leave
- Competitive salary most times
- Retirement benefits.
How To Apply For Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students
The list below shows the steps in applying for Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students;
- Click on the ‘Apply Now and begin your registration
- You can use the website box, divided into various categories, to filter the part-time job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Complete and submit your application.
Available Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students
These are the following part-time jobs in Atlanta, Georgia, for international students below:
- Receptionist or Optical Assistant
- Part-Time Retail Team Member
- Part-Time Catering Assistant
- Maintenance Assistant – Student Accommodation
- Library Support Officer
- Assistant Educator
- Outreach Support Worker
- Ministry Leader-Part-time.
Salary For Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia For International Students
The average salary for a Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students earns about $12 hour-$16.02 per hour.
The average salary for a Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students or employee earns about $33746.
Conclusion Details On Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia For International Students
As an international student, you should ensure that the application processing is smooth by providing essential qualities for job employment.
The application website gives crucial information about Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia, For International Students or applicants.
While deciding on your part-time job, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is profitable.
Reading through it, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in the selected career or professional in the future.
After your search, applying and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part-time Jobs In Atlanta, Georgia For International Students 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.