It is essential to make it known to all Indians that working in Poland is undoubtedly pleasant and encourages newcomers and foreigners to apply for their specific position.
Fellow individuals tend to constitute the mandatory efforts to stabilize every sequence to analyze such packer jobs, which is sometimes a delicate presence and needs special attention.
It is advisable to surf diligently to get the application process and the latest available Packing Jobs In Poland For Indians that welcome vibrant individuals.
Working as an Indian packer in Poland is among the most important popular for individuals, school students, and families all you have to do is digest and read for a better understanding.
As Indian packer (eligible candidates) gets a chance to work in a friendly and conducive environment and also gets other benefits attached.
Therefore, proceed into the post to find more potential detailed information and updates about the available Packing Jobs In Poland For Indians.
A packer is a person who is responsible for packing and shipping items from vendors; they typically work in the warehouse and are tasked with levelling and preparing products for shipment.
They (packers) often have inspection responsibilities, including weighing and measuring packages and shipping containers.
Acquiring a packer job still creates opportunities to earn additional income, become more responsible, and gain valuable and transferable work skills.
The employment is majorly responsible for the immediate, which is commonly considered the best packing job, and it typically works with a suitable amount of attention.
Moreso, a packing coordinator or worker is a professional responsible for ensuring packaging projects are started and executed precisely and timely.
Packing Job Offers In Poland For Indian
While in the registration, be your best with program packing processes and benefits designed to boost your physical and mental status.
All the available Packing Job In Poland For Indian individuals will be portrayed here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and be quick to apply.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labelling the items appropriately.
They have assembled daily orders by shipping location or any other shipping categories, keeping records of packages including delivery notes, invoices, etc.
They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Packagers partake in filling out packing and order forms with the relevant shipping information, sealing shipping containers, labelling them appropriately, and cleaning shipping containers.
- Preparing and securing finished products (eg windows, doors, roller shutters, blinds) for transport by the guidelines
- Quality control of the product leaving the manufacturing line and checking the technical condition of the racks
- Identify and dispose of defective items before they are shipped to customers
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, and padding and keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse
- Collecting, placing products on racks and packing finished products according to orders and production plan
- Preferably experience in a similar position
- Physical fitness, stamina
- Motivation to work and willingness to develop
- Language skills enabling communication in one of the following languages: Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Wage level
- Employees over 26: 17,50 PLN net per hour
- Employees under 26 / with a tax residence certificate: 18,70 PLN net per hour
- Students under 26: 23,16 PLN net per hour
- Possibility to obtain a discretionary bonus after the trial period up to 800 PLN
- Employment based on a contract of mandate (on average 230-300 hours per month)date(on average230-300 hours per month)
- Unseasonal, permanent work in 3 shifts
- Accommodation (cost of 300 PLN per month)
- Organized transport to work
- Assistance in obtaining a Polish residence card
- Professional development opportunity
- A bonus for referring candidates for employment dates for employment.
Stock Controller & Co-packing coordinator-Poland
Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing.
They oversee storage of products, particularly fragile items, evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals, and coordinate regular inventory audits.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
They liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions) and keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments).
- Ensuring 100% stock position alignment between WMS and SAP by conducting daily stock reconciliation process – for Finished Goods (on stock and in transit) and POS materials.
- Maximising of finish goods availability for sales by daily goods status check and relevant goods movements in SAP when necessary.
- Daily and weekly monitoring of all VAS (co-packing) activities based on the co-packing master plan.
- Close operation with 3PL co-packing department representative, supply planner and trade marketing managers to ensure perfect co-packing activities execution
- Continues improvement of stock management and sub-contracting process by regular reporting of any process disruptions and implementation of relevant corrective actions.
- Manage stock adjustment and manual stock movements in SAP including potential write-offs.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of stock position and stock movements as well as other standard reports
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting logistics KPIs.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of physical logistics or stock management experience, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Good knowledge of SAP: inventory module and sub-contracting process practical knowledge, including idoc management
- Good knowledge of MS Office, very good Excel skills
- English – min. B1
- Driving license – readiness to travel 1/2 times a month within a Country
- Detail-oriented, precise, and accurate
- Analytical and challenging mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work independently while staying a genuine team player
- Well organized be able to work under time pressure
How many Packing jobs are there in Poland?
There are 1-5 Packing jobs within 10 miles of Poland
How can I get a job in Poland as an Indian?
- A completed application form.
- Evidence of payment of application fees.
- Confirmation of the legal status of the employer from the National Court Register in Poland
- Current records of the employer’s economic activity.
- Copies of the applicant’s passport pages with relevant travel information.
Can I apply for a job in Poland?
If you are a non-EU citizen and wish to work in Poland, you will need a work permit to enter the country. The validity of a work permit is for three years.
The work permit is valid for only one job, and you can use it to perform only those tasks mentioned in your application form.
What other similar jobs are there to Packing jobs in Poland?
As well as Packing jobs in Poland, you can find Engineering, Design, and 2D, amongst many others.
Salary For Packing Jobs In Poland For Indian
The average packaging worker salary in Poland is 54 232 PLN or an equivalent hourly rate of 26 PLN.
Conclusion Detail On Packing Jobs In Poland For IndianYou can apply from wherever you fit perfectly; the one that suits you to be considered for now’s your chance to acquire Packing Jobs In Poland For Indian.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded.co, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Packing Jobs In Poland For Indian 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded.co being Accurate and free from Misinformation.