All mechanical engineering jobs in Abu Abu Dhabi will be highlighted in this article; hence if you wish to work in this location, then go ahead and apply for the currently available mechanical job in Abu Dhabi.
Mechanical engineering is a very lucrative job that comes with an attractive salary no matter the location where you find yourself in, and considering the fact several companies are seeking this position to be filled.
Now proceed below to get all the latest urgent mechanical engineering jobs in Abu Dhabi so that you can fill out the application form to be retained for this job.
There are various job roles in the mechanical engineering industry, and you can analyze your competencies to find which job role is best suited for you. While seeking mechanical engineering jobs in Abu Dhabi, you should be clear about your preferred role.
Mechanical engineers have diverse roles depending on the type of industry they are working in. They can typically be involved in controlling manufacturing systems, developing and automating machines, material processing, and much more.
Mechanical engineering qualifications and experience are like having a passport to work in many different industries in the country.
Being a mechanical engineer in Abu Dhabi is considered one of the essential jobs in the country, and they have high regard for engineers for they believe that it is a great and noble profession.
Available Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Parsons’s extensive experience in this field, combined with your engineering knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunities for advancement with top performance.
They need Engineers to be versatile, enthusiastic about working in a highly flexible, team-oriented environment, and who have exceptional communication, analytical, and management skills.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
The Job Vacancy – Mechanical Design Engineer
Parsons is providing program and technical support for capital improvement projects. They are hiring Mechanical Design Engineers to lead the mechanical engineering tasks for all project lifecycle phases – from planning and programming to occupancy.
In this role, you will manage and review the mechanical engineering deliverables, such as HVAC equipment and systems, for code compliance and/or physical or program deficiencies that would require capital expenditures.
- Independently develops and/or supervises the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
- This includes defining the problem, establishing the work scope, preparing the budget and schedule, planning the work, providing technical direction, and reporting the work status.
- Performs mechanical services design and coordination of all technical aspects of the design with other discipline teams.
- Perform heat load calculations, duct sizing calculations, pressure drop calculations, HVAC equipment selections, sketch ducting layouts, diffuser/grille selections, plant sizing for low-rise buildings, underground structures, infrastructure services buildings, etc
- Perform Pump stations and reservoir sizing, pump selections, pressure drop calculations, piping layout sketching, water tank design and sizing pipe sizing calculations,
- Perform Fire fighting designs in line with UAE fire code requirements, standpipe & sprinkler system designs, Clean Agent suppression system designs, layout sketching
- Experience in HAP software, Hevacom, AutoCAD, Microstation & Revit,
- Develop design reports and specifications and assist in BOQ development and quantity takeoff
- Perform QAQC procedures.
- Knowledge of Estidama, UAE fire code, Uniform Plumbing Code, ADQCC, ADCD, ADDC & ADSSC specifications, and design guidelines
- Prepare draft designs for the Cad team, guide the Cad Team for correctness, and monitor the progress.
- Initiates and maintains records, QA&QC, progress reports, etc., as required
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or related field) and 7+ years of related work experience
- Professional Registration preferred
- Proficiency in utilizing CAD and other PC software packages typically associated with engineering is required.
- Experience in HAP software, Hevacom, AutoCAD, & Revit.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and fill out the application form through any medium that suits you which will also be given there.
Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi Salary
The average salary for Mechanical Engineer is AED 5,000 per month in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for a Mechanical Engineer in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 6,775, ranging from AED 1,300 to AED 35,200.
Conclusion On Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 for interested applicants to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Mechanical Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.