Individuals wanting to join the Jobs In Poland; this is an opportunity for you as a candidate or applicant to start registering for the chosen specific jobs.
This post entails detailed information to keep you updated and note that all the jobs in Poland listed in this article are currently open for registration.
It is mandatory to follow every requirement’s instructions and procedures as a shortlisted worker or employee working to enable you to get a good job.
Jobs In Poland gives out privileges to aspiring candidates or applicants to be part of a member of the potential employment sector.
Therefore, If you wish to get all the details regarding Jobs In Poland, go through this article diligently and carefully to better understand.
One of the most significant values of having a Jobs In Poland as a student is that it’s a great way to learn about yourself and what you want out of life.
Employment opportunities arise in various situations, ranging from official job-hunting posts to personal recommendations from acquaintances or friends.
You can get lots of experience and motivation from the job, and it is satisfactory once you get the required qualification in the country (Poland).
Working hard in a Jobs In Poland makes you develop into an independent person who takes responsibility for your actions.
Insights On Poland’s Jobs
Poland has some challenges for both expats and locals, and requires a learning curve and the relatively low cost of living compared to other European countries is attractive.
There are plenty of jobs available for foreigners who are considering Poland as a work destination it’s become one of the largest business process outsourcing/shared services centres.
The country (Poland) is one of the top ones for investors, which isn’t surprising as many new companies enter the Polish market.
Below are the following most-demand jobs in Poland:
- Employees in the field of trade
- Technicians, storekeepers
- IT specialists
- Accountants, economists
- Human resources staff.
Job Offers In Poland
This is a concrete description concerning one of the fantastic jobs in Poland accommodating its responsibilities, requirements, and skills.
Below this article; are all the available and ongoing jobs in Poland concerning the eligible students wanting to register and be surveyed thoroughly.
Sales managers are responsible for leading sales teams to reach sales targets and sales managers are primarily tasked with hiring and training team members.
Sales managers lead a sales team by providing guidance, training and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, and assigning sales territories.
They manage organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls, and meets planned sales goals.
They are setting individual sales targets with the sales team, tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary and directing and coordinating all sales activities locally.
They set quotas, evaluate and adjust performance, and develop processes that drive sales. Sales managers are oftentimes expected to travel.
Salary: A person working as a Sales Manager in Poland typically earns around 12,000 PLN per month and the average salary is about 18.3 PLN.
- Achieve or preferably over-perform sales objectives on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Create and implement a comprehensive account strategy to develop new business and drive expansion growth across your territory
- Sell Stormshield solutions through a consultative selling approach
- Identify, negotiate and close business opportunities at end-customers
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key individuals within the accounts.
- Accurate and up-to-date reporting and forecasting
- Give solution presentations across all levels of the customer organization
- Represent Stormshield at trade fairs and conferences and give presentations
- Desired background
- 10+ years of experience in sales and account management within the IT industry
- Proven track record of achieving or overachieving sales targets as Key / Large Account Manager or Sales Manage
- Result-oriented and have a hunger to ‘win’ the sale.
- Self-motivated, and able to work without constant supervision.
- Experience in closing large deals
- Team player skills.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent education level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Reporting skills and forecasting with Salesforce
- Will be required to travel frequently
- Advanced English and fluent Polish
- Driving license
- 401(k) matching.
- AD&D insurance.
- Cell phone reimbursement.
- Commuter assistance.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
Enterprise Product Manager
Enterprise Product Management involves working with stakeholders (internal or external) to support their business needs through a defined product, and iterate/innovate on those needs.
The enterprise product manager also understands and represents user needs, monitors the market and develops competitive analyses, and defines a vision for a product.
They manage risks that occur during the planning and execution phase, including contingency plans preparation and presentation to Program and Product Management.
Salary: The average salary for a Senior Product Manager in Poland is 229153 PLN, and the average salary is 13.54 PLN.
- Understand and contribute to the business strategy needs, the end-user needs, market, and distil this into a digital product vision to design and deliver a differentiated offering
- Being the single point of contact towards other teams
- Close cooperation with technical teams (Software Developers, Business Analysts, QA Specialists, Data Engineers, US/UI Designer)
- Manage stakeholder expectations by effectively communicating the digital product vision, strategy, and roadmap to business partners
- Continuous discovery activities to evolve the digital product strategy to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product
- Utilize and advocate for product management and agile best practices to improve delivery
- Drive strategy and execution for multiple products, multiple workflows, and often multiple platforms; but largely focused within a single business unit.
- 5+ years of professional experience as an IT Product Manager or IT Product Owner
- Background in software development projects with 2+ years of experience in agile software delivery
- Strong SAP Functional/Technical experience with SAP Material MDM/PLM
- Experience in implementing responsive user interfaces
- Strong communication skills and ability to decision-making
- A passion for technology
- A flexible hybrid work model
- Career development, 360° Feedback & Mentoring programme
- Wide access to professional development tools, training, & conferences
- Competitive salary, annual bonus & top performers awards
- VIP Medical Care Package (including Dental & Mental health)
- Pension plan
- Holiday allowance (“Wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Life & Travel Insurance
- Co-financed sports card with unlimited usage
- Meals Subsidy in Office
- Home Office Setup & Maintenance allowance
- New & exciting open office space coming in Spring ‘22.
Available Jobs In Poland
These are the available jobs in Poland:
- Lead Engineer – Service Engineering
- Web Developer
- Bearings, Seals & Drives Engineer
- Senior/Lead Search Engineer
- Commercial Analyst
- Warehouse operator
- Visual Merchandiser
- Digital Marketing
- Senior Data & Integrations Architect
- IT Support Engineer.
Steps To Apply For Jobs In Poland
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs in Poland
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
What jobs are in demand in Poland?
- Remote Customer Service Representative – English Speaking
- Demand Reporting – Working Student
- Executive Assistant of the CEO. Poland
- Demand Planner (Turkish & English) – Writing
- Sales Assistant – home office
- Head of Demand / Lead Generation.
How do I get a job in Poland?
Most workers apply for jobs from their home country, typically through a jobs portal and alternatively, you could find work through a multinational company with offices in Poland.
You can search the listings on the following job sites: Careerjet. pl – in Polish.
How many jobs are there in Poland?
There are 138 jobs within 10 miles of Poland.
What is the easiest job to get in Poland?
- truck drivers.
- concreters, steel fixers and similar.
- excavator operators and similar.
- engine drivers and crane operators.
Jobs In Poland Salary
A person working in Poland typically earns around 7,560 PLN per month. Salaries range from 1,910 PLN (lowest average) to 33,800 PLN
Conclusion On Jobs In Poland
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website fulloaded.co, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Poland 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our fulloaded.co being Accurate and free from Misinformation.