There are several jobs in the Philippines, and if you are currently job hunting, i.e., seeking a job, you will be updated on the latest jobs in the Phillipines to start applying.
This article will have verified and authentic details regarding the Jobs in the Philipines Application Form in this session 2023/2024.
It is highly recommended that all applicants should read and adhere strictly to every piece of information provided here on this page concerning Jobs in the Philippines.
The Philippines is one of the best places to work and live in terms of jobs. You get to associate with other Filipinos who are hospitable, amiable, and family-oriented people in your workforce.
Jobs in the Philippines are also available for job seekers who have completed collegandor.
Some jobs require special skills acquired from short-term courses and even from personal training and experiences.
Hence, if you are looking for a job right now, you may take a look and consider the following authentic and currently open positions in the Philippines.
Available Jobs In The Philippines
Check out the available jobs in the Philippines and start preparing your CV or resume to begin your application process as directed by the hiring company.
1. RareJob Opportunities Philippines
– Marketing Associate
Rarejob seeks a marketing associate who will successfully conduct marketing campaigns following the SLA to promote the RareJob brand.
Your second role is to aid in strengthening the RareJob brand through different channels, including email marketing and blog sites.
- Graduate of Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing, Advertising, or any related course
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of the English language (Written and Oral)
- Persuasive Writing Prob
PHP 17,000 – 20,000 gross monthly starting salary.
Additional PHP 2,000 allowance monthly
– Data Analyst
Rarejob seeks to employ a data analyst who will tackle more open-ended questions, leveraging their knowledge of advanced statistics and algorithms and solving other related issues.
- Graduate of Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related
- Required Skills: analytical skills, data communication skills, critical thinking, and attention to details
- Knowledge in Statistical Techniques, Data Analytics Methods and Algorithms, Research Methods, Domain
- Knowledge, Data Governance, Data Visualization, and Data Engineering
- Basic knowledge of the program
|Job Title||No. Of Vacancies|
|Engagement Associate||One position|
|Senior Web Developer / Systems Engineer||One position|
|Web Developer / Systems Engineer||One position|
|Project-Based Web Developer / Software Engineer (1 year)||3 Position|
|Project-Based Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester (1 year)||1 Position|
|DevOps Engineer||1 Position|
|Software Quality Assurance Engineer||3 Position|
|Part-time Operations Support Associate||2 Position|
|Operations Support Associate||1 Position|
2. Cummins Inc.
Cummins Inc. seeks an experienced project manager to join our Power Generation Team based in the Laguna Office.
Your roles include;
- Lead multiple power generation projects from inception to completion; facilitate project planning sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project;
- Work with business stakeholders to establish project performance goals; desires in the project plan, develop a timeline, identify project milestones, and track performance against performance.
- Involved in the tendering stage to provide site execution requirements and budget preparation
- Prepare a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements and track project costs to meet a budget.
- Manage project risk; use quality tools to identify risk areas, and work with others on the team and outside the team to identify alternatives or solutions.
- Degree / Diploma in Project Management/Engineering or Management disciplines with demonstrated experience of extensive project management with first-class communication and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting, planning, controlling & managing resources, and overseeing projects through the full life cycle
- Experience in managing direct reports
- Experience managing USD100K to USD5mill cross country projects
- Strong communication skills across different audiences
Salary rate commensurate with experience. Participation in an annual variable compensation (bonus) program.
Benefits include health insurance for you and your dependents. Safety equipment / PPE provides a range of personal and professional benefits.
3. TECHNO Kids
TECHNOKids Philippines is a premier computer curriculum service provider in the country.
They specialize in delivering leading-edge and comprehensive computer curriculum to schools and providing excellent technology skills training to teachers in the service of the schools and their students.
They are currently searching for various positions to be filled at their organizations.
Current Vacant Positions
- Marketing Officer
- Admin Assitant
- HR Assitant
- Computer Teacher
- Instructional Designer
- Curriculum Support Officer
- Computer Technician
4. WNS Global Services
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader.
WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, and so much more
They are currently in search of the following
– Sr. Group Manager – Healthcare – Philippines
They seek a Sr group manager in the healthcare sector who will be responsible for management and coordination of overall operations, SLA delivery across all processes, quality, and general administration for a new Healthcare account that includes Non-clinical functions.
- Total 12-14 years of experience in the ITeS industry
- Should have managed a team size of 300-400 employees in a third party environment
- Preferred: Experience within the Healthcare domain with prior experience in both Clinical and Non-Clinical functions
– Banking and Finance Specialist
Your role is to communicate with customers in Professional Manner & provide solutions for specific requests as per process guidelines.
You have to listen attentively to customer needs and demonstrate empathy while providing customer support.
- Banking and Finance account o High School Graduate with at least 1-year BPO experience in escrow, tax, and insurance.
- Mortgage o High School Graduate with at least 1-3 years BPO experience in handling Mortgage
- Sales o High School Graduate with at least six months of sales/upselling experience
- Good customer service skills, Willing to work onsite and on shifting schedules. Can start ASAP
Other Vacancies in the Philippines include;
|Customer Specialist – Insurance / Travel / Sales / Healthcare Account||Iloilo City, Philippines|
|Banking and Finance Specialist||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Customer Specialist – Insurance / Travel / Sales / Collections Account||Muntinlupa, Philippines|
|Customer Specialist – Insurance / Travel / Sales / Collections Account||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sr. Group Manager – Healthcare||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sr. Group Manager – Healthcare||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sr. Group Manager – HR (REF28150Y) Quezon City||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Deputy Manager/Group Manager – Transactional Quality||Muntinlupa, Philippines|
|Deputy Manager/Group Manager – Transactional Quality||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Group Manager – Transformational Quality (Six Sigma, Black Belt)||Muntinlupa, Philippines|
|Group Manager – Transformational Quality (Six Sigma, Black Belt)||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Group Manager – Transformational Quality (Six Sigma, Black Belt)||Iloilo City, Philippines|
|Team Lead / Manager for Workforce / Training / Operations||Muntinlupa, Philippines|
|Team Lead / Manager for Workforce / Training / Operations||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Team Lead / Manager for Workforce / Training / Operations||Iloilo City, Philippines|
|Associate / Sr. Associate – Back Office||Quezon City, Philippines|
|HR – Recruitment / Business Partner||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Deputy/Group Manager – Learning & Development||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Executive – WFM||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Group Manager – Travel – Philippines||Quezon City, Philippines|
|Sr. Group Manager – Healthcare – Philippines||Iloilo City, Philippines|
5. Agoda Careers
Agoda is an online travel agency and metasearch engine for hotels, vacation rentals, flights, and airport transfers.
They have multiple vacancies, which can be assessed here in this article, and some include;
– Area Manager
Agoda seeks an area manager who will provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of Agoda Agoda’s partners in your designated territories.
Requirements to apply for the job
- Led a team of market managers in identifying, acquiring, and managing successful hotel partnerships
- Develop tools and processes to ensure greater operational efficiencies and sharing of best practices
- Train and inform partners on our technologies, tools, and model
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review, and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
– Team Lead (Night Shift)
In this role, you will participate in improving the team’s operational processes and managing supporting resources, answering technical and procedural questions, and mentoring/training team members.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree preferred
- Minimum five years of experience working in an operational or execution role
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive achievements and make decisions
- Autonomous and result-driven (history of achieving ambitious targets)
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and is open to changes in responsibilities, and workflows, as needed by the business.
Salary Of A Worker In the Philippines
The average salary of a worker in the Philippines is calculated from their lowest average wage, 14,300 PHP, and their highest average salary, 200,000 PHP.
Also, check out jobs in the Philippines for foreigners
Conclusion On Jobs In the Philippines For 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In the Philippines For, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In the Philippines; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In the Philippines For 2023/2024 for to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Philippines For 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.