Sure there are available jobs in Istanbul, but some still find it hard to secure any, which is why I’ve made it easier for interested candidates to access some available jobs in Turkey, Istanbul.
And suppose you are Russian and interested in securing a job in Istanbul, then proceed to this post to find out more details.
Istanbul is one of the best destinations for any foreigner looking to secure a job. Istanbul is a mega city that is sure in Europe and Asia, which means; one has the opportunity to experience both the Asian and European cultures.
Though there is news that Turkey’s unemployment is relatively high, it doesn’t mean there aren’t jobs for foreigners (Russian) in Istanbul.
Turkey is ranked as the 7th best country in the world for international workers by the ex-pats living in Turkey. The survey explores the opportunities offered by countries in terms of quality of life, work-life balance, financial return, and family life.
Interested candidates must ensure they meet the required qualifications before applying for the job to prevent disqualification or disappointment.
To find out more details, read through the post to get acquainted.
As stated earlier, the ex-pats living in Turkey ranked Turkey as the 7th best country worldwide for international workers. The survey explores the opportunities governments offer regarding the quality of life, work-life balance, financial return, and family life.
The resilience of Turkey’s real economy is something of a puzzle. It was one of the few big economies to grow in 2020. Last year’s GDP rose by a handsome 11%. Recent figures show that industrial production rose by 9.1% in the year to May.
Turkey has the lowest employment rate and one of the highest overall labor underutilization rates among OECD countries, mainly due to the low participation of women. The unemployment rate is also significantly higher than the OECD average.
And though the country’s unemployment rate is high, some people tend to conclude that there aren’t jobs available for foreigners. But the truth is, it isn’t an easy task to get a job, but there is the assurance of job availability in the country.
Available Jobs in Istanbul For Russians
The following are some of the available jobs in Istanbul for Russians:
- Russian Speaking Consultant
- Data Processing Support Specialist
(1) Russian-Speaking Consultant
- Fluent Russian
- Fluent English
- Turkish will be your advantage!
- At least 3 years of experience
- Experienced in Corporate Services
- Experienced in Freezone Company formation and services
- A positive person who enjoys being at work and views his career as a way of life
- Excellent communication skills and presentable personality
- Proactive, flexible, and creative
- Identify and grow the corporate business across all sectors while seeking new business growth opportunities.
- Build a strong relationship with prospective clients to ensure that their needs are recognized and met across all stages of the company setup
- Search for new leads
- Build strategic partnerships with potential partners
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Increase client base & Build long-term relationships with new clients
- Schedule and attend meetings with potential customers
- Attend networking events to seek new business opportunities
- Draft proposals tailored for each customer’s requirements
(2) Data Processing Support Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in “online” related projects is good; language processes are a plus.
- Eye for detail and self-learning ability
- Comfortable using internet-based tools and mobile apps for search-related projects
- Fluent in local language & deep appreciation of local nuances (lived/living in the assigned market)
- Excellent search skills and analytical abilities.
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with the current country’s social culture, media, and web culture
- Supporting the engineering team regarding the language structure, grammar rules, and results evaluation
- Provide feedback and evaluation of various data sets, often by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing a comparative analysis of sets of results, and various other techniques.
- Understanding search evaluation criteria and becoming an expert on content examination.
- Classification of queries and statements of intents (defining the user intents for complicated cases).
- Making evaluations to detect search quality.
- Observing any kind of search issues along the evaluation processes (chronic bad cases, low-quality results, missing local needs, etc.), classifying and prioritizing them, reporting and offering suggestions.
- Supporting other tasks when more workforce is needed.
- Russian as the native language
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English and Turkish.
- Turkish citizenship is a plus.
To work in Turkey (Istanbul), you must possess some essential documents. The following are the necessary required documents for Russians to work in Turkey.
- Valid passport
- Two photos were taken within the last six months
- Police clearance certificate
- Job offer or employment contract
- Translated diploma or provisional graduation certificate
- Medical insurance
- Proof of accommodation in Istanbul
- Evidence of having about TRY 368 a day for every day spent in Istanbul
- Proof of round-trip flight
Average Salary In Istanbul
The average salary of jobs in Istanbul is approximately 886,440 TRY per year.
How To Apply For Jobs In Istanbul For Russians
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Istanbul For Russians:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Istanbul For Russians
In conclusion, the article is pretty straightforward, with all the necessary information about Jobs In Istanbul For Russians, available jobs, their requirements, average salary, and how to apply for the job. Click on the “Apply Now” Link above to secure a position in Istanbul.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Istanbul For Russians 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.