Jobs In Germany For Foreigners will be addressed here in this article with all the requirements and ongoing vacancies for all to apply for.
From whichever country you are from, all the positions will be made available so that you can explore them and find a suitable one.
It is important that you meet all the hiring requirements meted out by the company before proceeding to apply for a particular position, anyways read further.
Details On Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
It is highly important and crucial that foreigners who are in Germany or planning to migrate to Germany must have their work permits.
To know more about the requirements, then go to Jobs in Germany Requirements and clarify all your questions regarding foreigners securing a job in Germany.
Available Jobs In Germany For Foreigners
1. Munich International School – qualified substitutes
Qualified substitutes (teachers, administrative substitutes) are frequently needed at Munich International School.
They are required in case of short-term absences due to illness, conferences, or other reasons.
Currently, they are also looking for qualified Junior School, Middle, and Senior School teachers (English, German, Spanish, Mathematics, PE) to substitute at MIS, as well as administrative substitutes for their reception.
If you are interested in substitution work at MIS and hold a valid residence and work permit, please apply to Human Resources via email and send your application (cover letter and CV/resume, list of referees) to: [email protected].
How to Apply
- Send your application for the advertised vacancy to [email protected].
- Your application should be a single PDF file (maximum 4 MB) including the following:
- A letter of application, no longer than one or two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this particular position
- A current CV/résumé not to exceed two pages
- A list of referees with accurate and current contact details (incl. position, email address, and telephone number) from the last 5 to 6 years of employment or your two most recent (incl. current) positions
- The subject line of your email should clearly state the advertised position you are applying for.
- Please do not send Word (Windows) or Pages (Mac) documents.
2. Medical Editor for English Student Content
AMBOSS is looking for the following Medical Editor (English student content).
Work with a team of dedicated physician editors to expand and enhance the medical content of AMBOSS by editing practice questions, explanations, and articles.
- Work with other highly motivated editors to expand and maintain content for medical students.
- Create new teaching material, including practice exam questions, detailed AMBOSS-style explanations, and articles.
- Collaborate with our illustrators to create new illustrations.
- Integrate user feedback and incorporate new evidence-based guidelines to improve our content.
- Review and revise team members’ work.
- Professional English skills (at least C1 or equivalent).
- Medical graduate or very soon-to-be-completed medical studies.
- Previous experience with Amboss as a user.
- A talent and passion for editorial work and teaching complex medical topics to others.
- Digital literacy and fluency.
3. Kitchen Assistant
AMBOSS seeks a Kitchen Assistant to join their kitchen crew within their Office Experience team to prepare delicious food.
- Support Chefs with the preparation of meal ingredients, which includes washing, cleaning, peeling, cutting, and chopping fruit, vegetables, poultry, and meat.
- Properly cleaning and sanitizing all food preparation areas according to established hygiene standards.
- Washing and appropriately storing all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards, and dishes.
- Assisting with the unloading of delivered food supplies and organizing and storing them.
- Proven experience assisting in kitchens.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to help bring food to the table on time.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced team.
- English language skills are essential to communicate in our international environment, German language skills are a plus.
4. Alblas Careers
– Truck Driver
Alblas permanently hires professional truck drivers for the international transport of goods.
In order to be hired as a truck driver on one of Alblas’ trucks, you need:
- Driving license valid for C + E category
- Goods certificate – Code 95 certificate
- Tacho card
- ADR certificate
There are multiple work programs available for these jobs, and the salary is based on your skills, your experience, and the work schedule
- Time-From Monday to Friday, off during weekends
- -1.8 weeks at work, extended weekend off
- -6 weeks at work, two weeks off
– Forklift Drivers
Alblas is hiring forklift drivers for their warehouse in Germany, and activities are focused on the logistics of packed chemicals in the warehouse.
During your work, you are equipped with modern equipment(forklift, reach truck, phone, and scanner) to fulfill your tasks.
As a warehouse employee, you are handling the following activities:
- (un) Loading trucks
- Verifying if goods match the delivery notes
- Prepare orders to be picked up by our trucks
- Store goods within the warehouse
- Forklift certificate
- Experience as a forklift driver for multiple years
- Experience as reach truck driver(storing goods within the racks up to 9 meters heigh)
- Driving license category B
- Speaking English
- However, for Romanian team leaders within the warehouse, speaking English or German is not mandatory.
– Truck Mechanic
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identification of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic problems,
- Performing periodic inspections of trucks and trailers,
- Ongoing diagnosis and removal of faults,
- Replacing fluids, brakes, clutches, tires
- Repair of tarpaulins
- Welding, and repair of body parts of cars and trailers
- Removing minor faults in difficult conditions (e.g., on the road
- Experience in the repair of trucks or heavy equipment,
- Completed vocational school with a profile in motor vehicle mechanics,
- Readiness to leave (4 weeks of work, two weeks off, or a different system)
- Driving license category B or C
There are flexible working hours for any position, and if you wish to apply, then proceed to the application link below and view more vacancies and also apply.
5. Promptus – Senior Full-stack developer
Promptus are seeking a long-term Senior Full Stack developer to join their team, ideally present in Berlin.
The ideal candidate has expertise in creating innovative consumer software products and thrives in an agile, collaborative and data-informed environment.
- At least four years of working experience in backend development ‒ agile is strongly preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of modern object-oriented programming languages such as e.g. Ruby (preferred), Python, Java
- Proficient knowledge of database management systems. MySQL and PostgreSQL are preferred.
- Ubuntu Server or other UNIX-based server administration (experience with server provisioning via Ansible a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Cordova is helpful in the deployment cycle
- Fluent in English
- Basic German language skills are a plus
If you’re interested in any of the aforementioned positions, please send your CV and other documentation to [email protected].
Average Salary Of Foreign Workers In Germany
The average annual wage of English-speaking workers in Germany is 4,000 Euros per year.
Conclusion On Jobs In Germany For Foreigners 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Jobs In Germany For Foreigners Application Form for interested foreigners to start applying now.
Make sure that when you get these jobs, you should enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Germany For Foreigners 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.