Considering that the Dubai Mall is one of the largest malls in the world, with a size 0f 12 million square feet, it is n doubt that it holds the title.
The larger it is, the more vendors and businesses are in the Mall and the more workers’ employment rate/requirements.
This post will help you know the different jobs available in Dubai mall, their salaries, and how to apply for them.
At over 13 million square feet (equivalent in size to more than 50 football fields), The Dubai Mall has a total internal floor area of 5.9 million square feet (55 ha) and leasable space of 3.77 million square feet (35 ha), about the same as the West Edmonton Mall.
The Mall has over 14,000 parking spaces across three car parks, with valet services and a car locator ticketing system. It also has a 250-room luxury hotel, 22 cinema screens, plus 120 restaurants and cafes.
The Mall has won five awards – two awards at the Retail Future Project Awards at Mapic, Cannes, in 2004, for Best Retail Development Scheme (Large) and Best Use of Lighting in a Retail Environment, and the Dubai Mall brochure collected three awards at the Summit Creative Awards 2005 in Portland, Oregon – the Gold award for Best Art Direction / Graphic Design, Silver award for Best 4-colour B2B Brochure, and a Judges Special Recognition award.
The Emirates A380 Experience, an Airbus A380 aircraft simulator, and Experience, will let visitors control the world’s largest passenger aircraft around city scenes and famous landmarks.
They can take off, land, ascend and do whatever they like with the help of a trainer. The Mall also features the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink for recreational skating and watching the Emirates Ice Hockey League games.
Types Of Jobs Available in Dubai Mall
The following are some of the available jobs in Dubai Mall:
- Store Keeper
- Sales Person
- Data Entry Manager
- Store Manager
Store Keeper: A storekeeper is a person with the responsibility of store management. The storekeeper is responsible for safeguarding the materials and supplies in the proper place until they are required for production activities.
Receptionist: A Receptionist is a professional responsible for managing an organization’s front desk. They are usually the first point of contact for customers.
Waiter/Waitress: Their responsibilities include welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen, and in addition, memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
Sales Person: A salesperson is responsible for convincing customers to buy a product or service, guiding the customer’s experience from initial contact through to a sale, and using personal interaction to match your product with their wants and needs.
Data Entry Manager: A data entry manager is mainly responsible for effectively managing large amounts of information. This includes inserting, updating, and maintaining accurate company data on various computer systems and our organizational archives.
Store Manager: A store manager oversees a store’s daily operations, ensuring it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. They are also known as a store supervisor.
Requirements and qualifications (Skills)
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Knowledge of standard concepts and practices in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in communications or business.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and typing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and resourceful.
- Active listener.
- Customer service skills.
- The ability to work well with others.
- The ability to accept criticism.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A desire to help people.
- Active listening skills.
- A good memory.
- A degree in sales, marketing, and commerce.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Basic mathematic skills.
- Experience in retail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivation to work through busy shifts.
Data Entry Manager:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of data entry methods, equipment, and procedures.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- BS degree in Business Administration.
Jobs In Dubai Mall Salary
The following are the salaries of the available jobs in Dubai Mall:
Store Keeper: AED 3,000 per month
Receptionist: AED 3,500 per month
Waiter/Waitress: AED 1,800 per month
Sales Person: AED 13,900 per month
Data Entry Manager: AED 2,500 per month
Store Manager: AED 7,500 per month
How To Apply For Jobs In Dubai Mall
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Dubai Mall :
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Dubai Mall
In conclusion, with the update above on Jobs In Dubai Mall, one should know the requirements, skills, characteristics, salaries, and available jobs in Dubai Mall.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work at a job in Dubai Mall.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Dubai Mall 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.