Atlanta has demonstrated its willingness as one of the few cities in the South seeking to welcome immigrants.
With this, we can clearly say that Atlanta is home to many immigrants in the U.S., employing its immigrants, with or without papers.
Although working without papers sometimes could be hard to find, considering the benefits, it is worth it.
In this article, I will highlight the various Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers, how to apply for them, and their requirements.
Atlanta is the capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Georgia. It lies primarily within Fulton County, with about 10% of the town lying within neighboring DeKalb County.
With a population of 498,715 living within the city limits, it is the eighth-most populous city in the Southeast and 38th most populous city in the United States.
Atlanta has the tenth largest economy of cities in the U.S. and the 20th largest in the world. Its economy is diverse, with dominant sectors in industries including transportation, aerospace, logistics, healthcare, news and media operations, film and television production, information technology, finance, biomedical research, and public policy.
Atlanta remains a significant destination for immigrants with one of the most multicultural populations in the U.S.; It is no doubt; that the state has enough employment opportunities for everyone.
Job Offers In Atlanta Without Papers.
An Office Assistant, or Administrative Assistant, is responsible for performing various clerical and administrative tasks to support daily operations in an office setting.
Under the direction of a supervisor, They will provide administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the department and provide clerical support to staff and the public to ensure the efficient operation of the unit. They are responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material.
Ability to work effectively as part of a team and alone. Communicate via phone and email, ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and promptly. The selected individuals will be the point of contact for different units of the operation and must facilitate other processes.
1. Perform varied clerical duties, including keyboarding and filing. May assist other staff and departments as required.
2. Ability to perform routine, repetitive functions, concentrating on accuracy
3. Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
4. Receive, retrieve and sort documents, papers, forms, and other materials by established policies, procedures, and guidelines.
5. Maintain computer and manual filing systems
6. Apply the steps involved in reviewing and processing documents, forms, and other materials per established rules, regulations, and agency guidelines.
7. Answer routine telephone and email inquiries; resolves routine matters; and escalate more complex questions to the appropriate person.
8. Record and maintain logs or reports of information about filing, data entry, and retrieval or record processing activities.
9. Submit and reconcile expense reports
10. Generate reports
11. Prepare and monitor invoices
12. Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
13. Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
14. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient with keyboarding and computer technology in M.S. Word and M.S. Excel, preferred
- Stro ng oral and written communication skills
- Proven administrative or clerical experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Extensive experience with data entry for both accuracy and efficiency
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of office methods, procedures, policies, guidelines, and equipment used to check, sort, index, store, and file records after a period of training.
- Knowledge of office deadlines, routines, schedules, and procedures.
- Ability to make simple mathematical calculations.
- Ability to organize work and develop effective work methods.
- Ability to maintain records and files.
- Ability to check, sort, file, and obtain documents. Ability to understand, remember and carry out oral and written directions.
- Ability to work effectively with associates, upper management, and members of the public concerned with the unit’s work.
- Ability to give accurate information in person or over the telephone and by department regulations and procedures.
- Ability to ascertain callers’ reasons for coming to the office and refer them to the proper individuals or organizations.
- Ability to schedule appointments accurately.
- Ability to learn to utilize various electronic and manual recording and information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
The payroll assistant will be required to gather all information about work patterns and salary deductions and to ensure that this is captured accurately on our payroll software.
Primary responsibility for performing tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records, including, but not limited to, checking and auditing payroll records, entering routine updates into the payroll system, and completing other procedures within the department.
You should also provide employees insight into payroll activities and work to resolve their queries as needed.
- Complete payroll cycle document filing (including I-9 forms) within the expected timeframe
- Prepare payroll records and requested personnel data for legal and audit requests.
- Manage garnishment processing: code and log Garnishment log.
- Retrieve Wage Attachment Orders from the system and stamp as received.
- Complete answers and mail checks received from ADP.
- Open, date stamp, and handle all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Maintained and ordered office supplies.
- Maintain paper levels for printer/copy machines.
- Assist in managing the Annual Clean Sweep process
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a bookkeeping or similar course is highly advantageous.
- Previous experience as a Payroll Assistant, preferably within a company of a similar size.
- Familiarity with payroll software.
- Excellent data entry, data cleaning, and math skills.
- Knowledge of legislation and procedures about salary deductions.
- Capacity to keep track of numerous ongoing tasks.
- Adherence to all prescribed ethical guidelines, including confidentiality.
- Strong sense of integrity.
This classification aims to provide administrative support to the assigned department head characterized by the highest degree of interaction with various officials and dignitaries, and wherein client relations are more sensitive and considered critical to the organization’s operations at the highest executive level of county government.
Work often requires a broader knowledge and comprehension of techniques, information, methods, and organizational procedures, wherein a moderate latitude for judgment relative to understanding and interpretation is needed.
Job duties can be learned from more formalized instruction or an apprenticeship of moderate duration.
- Provides executive/administrative support to the assigned department head: relieves executive staff of routine administrative tasks; screens calls, mail, and email messages and initiates appropriate action/response
- composes, types, edits, or proofreads correspondence on behalf of executives; records and transcribes dictation
- Serves as liaison between the assigned department and other departments/divisions, staff members, City officials, the public, community leaders, outside agencies, or other individuals or organizations.
- Conducts advanced research on behalf of the assigned department head to aid in matters under consideration
- Coordinates the daily administrative activities of the assigned department
- Provides direction, training, guidance, and assistance to employees
- Coordinates and assists with the processing of a variety of documentation associated with department operations within designated timeframes and per established procedures
- Provides administrative support and coordination for various meetings at the executive management level
- Maintains calendar/schedule of activities for the assigned department head and executive staff
- Coordinates arrangements for various meetings
- Coordinates travel arrangements, accommodations, conference registrations, or other travel-related plans for executives or other staff.
- Maintains file system of various files/records for the department/division
- Operates a computer to enter, retrieve, review or modify data; performs data entry functions by keying data into a computer
- Communicates with County officials, Board members, employees, other departments, attorneys, vendors, the public, state/federal agencies, outside agencies, the media, and other individuals as needed.
- An associate’s degree in secretarial science or office administration is required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- five (5) years of progressively responsible experience and training that includes secretarial work at an executive/senior level, office administration
- education, training, and experience provide the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Salary on Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers
The average salary for workers without papers in Atlanta is $62.000.
How To Apply For Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
The list below states the steps to apply for Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers.
In conclusion, on the different types of Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that jobs are available In Atlanta For Immigrants.
Seize the chance to secure a Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: October 2, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Jobs In Atlanta Without Papers 2022/2023.