Website AIM Academy
Academic Instructor Specializing in Mathematics
- Employer Type: Direct Hire
- Industry: Education / Teaching
- Salary: ¥2,500 – ¥3,500 / Hour
- English Level: Native level
- Japanese Level: Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants?: Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship: No
Suitable candidates must demonstrate the capability of and/or experience teaching:
- Elementary school math
- Middle school math
- Hich school math (IGCSE and/or IB/AP level)
The ideal candidate can demonstrate, in addition to the above, the capability of teaching one or more of the following subjects:
- English (elementary to high school with the higher grades focused on the IGCSE/IB curriculum)
- Sciences (Chemistry, Physics and Biology at a level equivalent to the IGCSE and/or IB curriculum)
- Social sciences & humanities
- Theory of knowledge (TOK)
AIM Academy is currently looking for a professional and experienced tutor who is capable of teaching math at a high school level.
This is not an ESL teaching position; students are native English speakers, studying the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum at various international schools in Japan.
Lessons will be conducted in person at our academy in Motomachi-Chukagai, Yokohama.
Hours for this position start at 1-2 days per week, 2-3 hours per day, and may increase with time.
Lessons are held between Monday-Friday 15:00-20:30, but instructors can nominate their available hours.
The work schedule is flexible, dependent on your availability and client demand within the above working hours. Part-time and contract work (set number of hours promised per week) available.
*Exceptional candidates can be considered for a full-time position.
All lessons are taught in a 1-to-1, 1-to-3 or group setting and entirely in English. Each lesson varies between 1-2 hours in length. We also have a number of students who come in for make-up lessons, so you should expect some irregular lessons to be booked throughout the month.
August 22nd, 2022
(Hours may be available prior to the start date upon negotiation.)
¥2500-3500/hour (depending on ability to teach additional lesson types)
¥1000/hour for training sessions
Transportation will be compensated up to 1000 yen/day
AIM Academy is right for you if you
- have a stellar record of academic excellence, and consistently scored highly in standardized examinations (SSAT, SAT, IGCSE, AP, IB, etc)
- have a strong passion for teaching and mentoring young people, holding them to the same high standards that they hold themselves for
- are goal-oriented and motivated to achieve goals (specifically improving students’ grades)
- have a professional attitude and like to belong to a team of professionals
- like rules, regulations and organization
- are growth-minded and want to develop their skills further
- appreciate feedback and collaboration
- have strong interpersonal skills
- enjoy building rapports with individual students
If interested, please submit your CV with a cover letter, a photo, and 2 references.
Average Salary: ¥2,500
As AIM Academy is a professional responsible for moving orientation around trainees or other important sites.
Therefore, if you ( as a candidate) register for the AIM Academy job, you must possess accessible-minded attributes and continuous, reliable skills.
Being a good AIM Academy, you will receive enormous benefits that will generate fantastic experiences and other perks.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: November 3, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like AIM Academy Job 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.