IT Jobs In Dubai are numerous, and some offer visa sponsorships hence do not be deterred as a foreigner, especially if you wish to secure an IT Job in Dubai.
The UAE announced a new visa Sunday allowing foreigners to work in the country without being sponsored by an employer, loosening residency requirements to boost economic growth.
There are companies as well in Dubai that offer visa sponsorship to their employees for a particular position, and this will be helpful and very vital for your relocation as an international individual to Dubai.
If you seek employment in the IT industry in Dubai, then go through this article as you will be provided with all the currently opened job offers you can apply for.
IT stands for “Information Technology.” IT jobs are positions in computer software, hardware, data storage/retrieval, and computer support. Information Technology is a fast-growing industry that offers many high-paying jobs and career growth.
IT professionals are the people who build, test, install, repair, and maintain hardware and software within organizations. Some organizations will have an in-house IT team, whereas smaller scale businesses may hire freelance IT professionals for specific tasks.
There are several job categories that you can secure in this industry; however, critical training and experience are needed for this job as it is not an unskilled job. However, note that if you’re planning to work in Dubai as a Foreigner, you’ll need a work visa.
A work visa is easy if a Dubai company employs you. Although it’s easier to head to Dubai after you’ve landed your job, it’s also possible to enter on a tourist visa and transfer your visa once you’ve found a job.
Available IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship
Amazon hires waves of MBA graduates every year, and it’s no surprise the firm tops the list of companies that sponsor H-1B visas. H-1B visa sponsorship at Amazon is likely to increase in the coming years too
Currently, Amazon is not offering visa sponsorship, but they are an international company which international candidates can apply for any vacancies.
The Vacancy – IT Support Engineer
The Amazon IT teams keep our business running smoothly by resolving complex hardware, software, server, and infrastructure issues, with both on-site and on-call capacity for our Operations network.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will report to the IT Manager at your home site and will be responsible for working closely with the business, your colleagues, and remote support teams to implement and maintain critical infrastructure elements as well as some day-to-day support to meet our operations present and future business needs.
You will be an escalation point for the IT Support Technicians, remote teams, and Operations team on technical issues and an interface between these teams as required.
Besides your day-to-day activities, you will have plenty of opportunities to get involved in projects and innovate. You will be a key part of a multinational team, thrive in delivering high-quality results, and always be on the lookout for improvements.
- Working as part of a busy support team, your key duties will require you to implement and maintain IT infrastructure, as well as interfacing confidently both verbally and written to senior management stakeholders at varying levels across multiple business entities.
- You will provide a support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to their optimum performance and that all departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met on your home site as well as any remote sites that you and your team also support.
- You will also be running projects across the site, working closely with the business, fellow engineers, and remote support teams to implement changes and/or additions to the site’s technology infrastructure to support changing business and IT requirements.
- You will also have a keen eye for business and/or technology trends. There is a requirement for occasional travel.
The successful candidate will have:
- First line / second line experience supporting enterprise network hardware (using Cisco products as an advantage).
- A strong background in supporting and troubleshooting Networks – LAN / WAN and Wireless.
- Good working knowledge of enterprise switches, firewalls, and using the CLI.
- Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP, the OSI 7 layer model, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, HSRP, or other high availability solutions.
- Understanding of wireless networking in an enterprise environment, such as coverage challenges and end-user device roaming.
- Understanding of copper and fiber data cabling, e.g., CAT6, single-mode, and multi-mode fiber optics.
- Working knowledge of Linux from installations, file systems, text editors such as vi, general Linux CLI commands, and Linux systems administration.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft back office technologies. Although most of our Active Directory / ADFS, Mail systems, etc., are managed by a separate team, your experience in discussing problems or areas of improvement would be advantageous.
- Project management abilities and technical task execution experience.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven problem-solving ability of complex technical issues.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and click on the apply link to fill out the application form.
Salary Of IT Professionals In Dubai
The average salary for IT is AED 8,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for an IT in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 15,000, ranging from AED 5,000 to AED 2,40,000.
Conclusion On IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners in 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like IT Jobs In Dubai With Visa Sponsorship For Foreigner 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.