Accounting is a booming field with high placement; Abu Dhabi has so much to offer in terms of employment opportunities starting from Fresh Accounting Jobs positions in different industries with handsome salaries even as a fresher.
As a fresh accountant, you will start as a Junior Accountant or Entry Level Accountant who manages businesses’ daily financial and accounting tasks.
On the job market, a fresher is often a recent graduate looking for their first job; note that the people from other industries switching to this industry are also termed fresher.
It will be best to digest this post, find suitable Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi For Freshers just for you, and don’t hesitate to send your application; therefore, read along!
Generally, an accountant as a fresher will be assisting for Finance lead/Finance Manager in various accounting activities, basically, an accountant is responsible for Bookkeeping and maintenance of accounting records, which includes posting journal entries.
In big MNCs, Within the finance and accounts department, there will be different sub-process like Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, BRS, Payroll processing, GST, Income tax, Procurement, Staff reimbursement, etc., and responsibilities will be based on which process you will be assigned.
But in small companies, you will be assisting with various accounting activities, and also it will be a good learning experience too.
Available Fresher Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Your financial services experience will probably help quite a bit because, in industry, finance and accounting have a lot of overlap.
The company below offers a fresher position, and this internship can lead to permanent placement or secure a higher accounting job when it comes to employers seeking experience.
The Vacancy – Accountant
Company: Alpin Limited
Alpin Limited is a multidisciplinary sustainable cleantech consultancy based in Masdar City, Abu Dhabi. The local team comprises a diverse range of experts who lead their respective fields, including LEED APs, PQPs, official Estidama trainers, commissioning authorities (CxA), construction managers, MBAs, and building physics PhDs.
The current projects include The Abu Dhabi midfield Terminal Building, The Msheireb urban redevelopment project, Johnson Controls Research Center, SKMC Dialysis Center, Sowwah Square Abu Dhabi, and several other high-profile projects in the EU and GCC.
Reports Directly to Senior Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issues invoices
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records, etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Expense Claim Processing
HSE Roles, Responsibilities, and Accountability:
In addition to your responsibility towards following ALPIN’s Integrated Management System, every employee at ALPIN must familiarize themselves with ALPIN’s Environmental Impact Assessment and contribute towards minimizing their environmental impact during their work.
All employees must act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the Company’s Quality, Environment, and Health & Safety policies. All employees must familiarize themselves with the Company’s Integrated Management System’s policies and procedures.
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance, or relevant field;
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) is a plus but not required;
- Excellent organizing abilities;
- Must have excellent “attention-to-detail” and organization skills;
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g., SAP);
- Team Player;
- Excellent English (oral and written);
- Highest level of trust, confidentiality, and professionalism- with personal references;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Professional appearance and attitude;
- UAE driving license and car;
- Strong arithmetic skills;
- Must be currently residing in the UAE; Out of country application cannot be accepted;
- Males and females are invited to apply for this position! Applicants with spouse/family visas are preferred.
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below, apply for this position and fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
Salary Of Fresh Accountant In Abu Dhabi
The estimated total pay for an Accountant is AED 17,400 per year in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area, with an average salary of AED 5,400 per month.
Conclusion On Fresher Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Fresher Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Fresher Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Fresher Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Fresher Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.