Abu Dhabi has so much to offer in terms of employment opportunities starting from civil engineering positions in different industries with handsome salaries even as a fresher.
Finding a job as a civil engineer and building a career in the construction industry in Abu Dhabi can be competitive. Employers are constantly looking to hire the best-skilled talent for their projects in Abu Dhabi.
As a fresh civil Engineer trying to get into the industry, despite the fact that you may not have the number of experiences that companies require, ensure you have all the qualifications and skills and also take an internship to help you build your resume for this will help you secure one faster.
However, we have the best position available for fresh civil engineers seeking a position to advance their perspective career and gain an attractive salary.
As a Fresh Civil Engineer, you can find work in a range of sectors, particularly in the construction sector, on buildings and large structures of all kinds, transport and communications infrastructure. You can also work for employers producing, storing, and distributing electricity, gas, and water.
A civil engineer is a professional engineer responsible for planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructure while protecting the public and environmental health and improving existing infrastructure that may have been neglected.
Civil engineers’ remuneration is the most beautiful part of working in Abu Dhabi. Apart from handsome salary packages, the megacity offers the best quality of life in the region, with everything just around the corner.
Types Of Civil Engineering Jobs
There are various fields or types of civil engineering; hence take a look at the following below;
- Structural engineering
- Bridge design
- Site inspection
- Home improvements
- Foundation development
- Vehicle and airplane design
- Skyscraper design
- Construction engineering and management
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Roads and bridges
- Water treatment plants
- School locations
- Hospital environments
- Geotechnical engineering
- Water tank reservoir systems
- Sewer tunnel systems
- Pavements and roads
- Natural embankments
- Historical monument restoration
- Soil sampling and testing
- Environmental engineering
- Solid waste management
- Recycling systems
- Water treatment
- Drainage systems
- Crop irrigation
- Facility investigation
- Transportation engineering
- Airport design
- Traffic monitoring systems
- Automated public transit
- Bicycle path development
- Road access management
- Pedestrian bridges
- Water resources engineering
- Irrigation systems
- Water distribution centers
- Fishing facilities
- Plant nurseries
- Flood protection facilities
- Materials engineering
- Cement mixing
- Spacecraft design
- Welding processes
- Clothing design
- Sunscreen development
- Biodegradable product design
Available Fresh Civil Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi
The vacancy below is ideally suitable for freshers who wish to get a civil engineering job in Abu Dhabi.
The Vacancy – Site Manager
The site engineer is part of the site management team and is responsible for security, health and safety, and organizing and supervising materials and people. The site engineer marks the site, makes sure designs are applied correctly, and liaise with the main and sub-contractors and the site manager.
The site engineer performs a technical, organizational, and supervisory role on construction projects. The site engineer has to execute the job as per the approved drawings, designs, and schedule following the approved method statements without compromising the safety and quality of approved materials. He has to maintain a good relationship with the client engineers.
Major functions of the position:
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials.
- Monitoring and interpreting the design and drawings supplied by the client.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning the work and organizing the site facilities to meet agreed-on deadlines.
- Responsible for Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements.
- Observance of safety requirements.
- Quality control is in accordance with approved method statements, quality plans, and inspection and test plans, all prepared by the project management team and subcontractors.
- Providing data in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Preparing record drawings, technical reports, and site diary.
- Bachelor of Engineering / Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Desired Professional / Exposure or Experience:
- One Year/Two years in managing, Coordination, and Supervision.
- Good knowledge of the local construction market requirements
- Good to have a UAE Driving license
- Strong team spirit and high sense of responsibility
- Civil engineering background is preferred
- Experience in the erection and installation of steel structures like trusses, purlins, rafters, platforms, chequered plates, etc.
Salary Of Civil Engineers In Abu Dhabi
The average salary for Civil Engineer is AED 7,000 per month in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for a Civil Engineer in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 9,000, ranging from AED 580 to AED 37,000.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and once you are directed to the official career website, fill out the application form to be considered for this attractive position.
Conclusion On Fresh Civil Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Fresh Civil Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Fresh Civil Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Fresh Civil Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Fresh Civil Engineering Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.