Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
If you are a French Teacher who is an excellent classroom practitioner, who cares deeply about the learning of your pupils and is seeking a new challenge, exciting and rewarding adventure then read along.
French teachers are needed in Dubai and all relating information will be made available including the application.
Details On French Teacher Jobs In Dubai
Firstly, as well as Dubai being a great place to work, it is also a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round.
French Teachers are needed across several regions in Dubai for after English, French seems to be a great language.
There is a school in Dubai that seeks to employ only french Teachers in Dubai and all of which will be addressed here in this article.
There are some requirements that the school has set for aspiring candidates and that too will be outlined below.
GEMS Education (Hiring School)
GEMS Education is trusted for over 60 years and is now a third-generation education family in Dubai.
Today, they have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through their services division.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career for their teachers to enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale.
GEMS teachers are at the forefront of opportunities for growth and development; with most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools.
Description Of The French Teaching Job
The Job – Due to the continued success of the GEMS Founders School, they are looking to recruit a French Teacher for the next academic year.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers to take the next step in their career with a global leading company and within a world-class International School located in the heart of Dubai.
Location – Dubai Salary – Will be Negotiated
Role – Teaching
Needed To Start – 22 September 2022
As part of GEMS Education’s commitment to developing their teachers, Graduate teachers will benefit from their accreditation with British Schools Overseas and enrollment in their NQT program
While their more experienced teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world – especially as they expand into more and more countries.
Requirements For This French Teaching Job
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in French in Secondary Years.
- Open University or online degrees are not acceptable.
- At least 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching French in a British curriculum school
- Experience in a similar role
- UAE British School teaching experience
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
Benefits To Be Obtained When Working With GEMS Education
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Individual fully furnished accommodation
- Free schooling
- Private medical insurance
- Annual airfares to country of residence
- End of Service Gratuity
How To Apply
To apply follow the instructions
- Candidates who meet the requirements stated above are encouraged to apply.
- You have to create an account on GEM Education first if you do not have one before proceeding to apply for this position
- After which you will be directed to fill out the form.
- If applying as a teaching couple, please clearly state your partner’s name (if they have also applied), specialism, and what year groups they can teach in your Cover Letter.
- Please ensure to upload a copy of your qualifications, including your teaching credentials in order to be considered for this role.
The Average Salary Of French Teachers In Dubai
The average salary for a french teacher is AED 5,062 per month in Dubai.
Conclusion On French Teacher Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 Application Form
The application website gives crucial information related to the French Teacher Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 Application Form for interested teachers to start applying now.
After applying, and you finally get the teaching job, you can subsequently enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career and impact students’ lives.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like French Teacher Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.