For females interested in only securing female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi, go through this article and find the latest vacancies you can apply for.
Several companies require civil engineers in Abu Dhabi to fill in several positions. This post has been compiled to bring all the latest, ongoing, and currently opened vacancies you can apply for.
Now head below, view what civil engineering job is all about, what’s like securing one in Abu Dhabi, the latest available one, the requirements & qualifications, salary, and other related information.
A civil engineer is a professional engineer responsible for planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructure while protecting the public and environmental health and improving existing infrastructure that may have been neglected.
As a qualified female civil engineer, you can find work in a range of sectors, particularly in the construction sector, on buildings and large structures of all kinds, transport and communications infrastructure. You can also work for employers producing, storing, and distributing electricity, gas, and water.
Take note that finding a job as a civil engineer and building a career in the construction industry in Abu Dhabi can be competitive. Employers are constantly looking to hire the best-skilled talent for their projects in Abu Dhabi.
Available Female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi
The vacancy below is for female civil engineers to consider and apply for in Abu Dhabi, and all the qualifications, duties, and application link is given.
Sr Civil Engineer – Abu Dhabi
Part of Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, SIDEM is dedicated to designing and executing large desalination projects on a turnkey basis for both municipal and industrial clients, mainly located in the Middle East.
They currently seek a Sr Civil Engineer to join them, either male or female, provided you meet all the requirements meted out by them.
- Geotech Scope
- Knowledgeable in managing geotechnical surveying requirements on all project (s) sectors.
- Prepare and review specifications, BoQs, and drawings for geotechnical investigation RFP.
- Review interpretative and seismic hazard reports and geotechnical surveying deliverables, and several others
- Civil Detail Design
- Review Basis of Design, Material Specifications, specific Material take-offs, Scopes of Work, Technical reports, Inter discipline design coordination, and supervision and ensure their compliance to project and clients’ specifications.
- Review and guide the conceptual approach of design (and calculations) for steel and concrete structures.
- Review and analyze “steel and concrete structures” to various International & codes, standards, and other duties.
- Civil Works
- Initiate, manage, and, if required, supervise civil engineering project requirements and act as the civil engineering Lead on specific projects.
- Must be fully familiar with international codes and standards to be applied during the EPC phase of project construction, and in addition, shall be able to interpret Owner’s/Client’s specifications and standards intended for the project.
- Perform civil engineering services
- Substantial technical, practical, and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in project engineering on industrial projects, especially in desalination projects with associated commercial and contractual experience.
- Minimum of 20 years of engineering industry experience, with a minimum of 8 years in design-related works and eight years in relevant construction work.
- Graduate of BS in Civil Engineering
Salary Of Civil Engineers In Abu Dhabi
The average salary for Civil Engineer is AED 7,000 per month in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for a Civil Engineer in the Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 9,000, ranging from AED 580 to AED 37,000.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and complete the application form by providing detailed information.
Conclusion On Female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Female Civil Engineer Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.