Do you wish to be working in the farming sector in Poland as a foreigner? Then this article is surely for you as it has the following updates you desire.
Farm Jobs In Poland gives or delivers privileges to aspiring foreign applicants to be a member of the potential employment sector.
So if you wish to be part of any Farm work employment, there are lots of Farm jobs you as a foreigner, as the candidates, can explore.
Below are some available Farm Jobs In Poland; this will be important for the candidates applying for the jobs and will allow eligible and interested candidates to start registration immediately.
Therefore, read through this article and get the following guidelines regarding the requirements steps for available Farm Jobs In Poland for foreigners.
It is mandatory to follow every requirement’s instructions and procedures as a shortlisted worker or employee working to enable you to get a good farm job.
Individuals want to join the Farm Jobs In Poland For Foreigners; this is an opportunity for you to start registering for the chosen farm jobs.
Farm Jobs In Poland For Foreigners gives out privileges to aspiring candidates or applicants to be part of a member of the potential employment sector.
If you wish to get all the details regarding Farm Jobs In Poland For foreigners, go through this article diligently to better understand.
Available Farm Job Offers In Poland For Foreigners
Many people love coming to Poland just for a vacation and living in Poland for the following while working to pay their way.
Farm Jobs In Poland has showcased some of the critical basics that convey, especially the experiences and benefits for every foreigner.
All the available and ongoing Farm Jobs In Poland concerning the foreign eligible candidate want to register and be surveyed thoroughly.
Regional Sales Manager Precision Livestock Farming-Poland
Regional sales manager-farming deals in the market introduction in EME to their internal sales resp and their dealers and training and awareness to all identified farmers and integrators.
They coordinate and successful implementation of all sales and marketing activities within the region of responsibility and partnerships to support their sales and new Smart Services.
They also perform the new technologies introduction and pieces of training by their internal sales, dealers and clients and improve distributor performance by actively formulating business plans.
As a regional sales farm manager, you set and achieve sales budgets for the region and analyse and report accurately competitor market intelligence.
They manage, motivate and train dealers and their sales staff to ensure a profitable business model is achieved and provide the interface between and its dealers.
Salary: Regional Sales Manager-farmer ranges from PLN259,934 to PLN486,208 with an average base salary of PLN349,891.
- Regional Action Plans – Must create, maintain and coordinate Regional Action Plans for their assigned region on a quarterly basis.
- Sales Forecasts – As part of the Regional Action Plan, ASM in conjunction with his responsible must generate, maintain and review sales and dealer forecasts in line with corporate requirements.
- To be set annually and reviewed quarterly with each of the dealers, implementing the business plan and sales strategies to ensure targets are achieved.
- Sales Volume and Market Share – Must achieve or exceed the overall planned sales and market share forecasts for the assigned region of responsibility for all products on an annual.
- Market Intelligence and pricing – Source up-to-date and current competitive pricing for all competitors within the region of responsibility.
- Actively engage with the Regional Sales Manager and Marketing group to ensure that the pricing, discount and specification requirements for the region are achieved.
- Inventory Management and Forecasting -Ensure correct and accurate management and reporting of all pending retail orders and installations as required.
- Manage consignment stock requirements within the region with specific emphasis via the forecast on correct consignment stock placement.
- Technical Support (non-service – Provide technical (non-service) advice to the distribution group and customers within the region of responsibility.
- Product and Systems Training – Oversee and implement all sales training requirements for dealers and their employees at a local level within the region of responsibility ensuring a satisfactory minimum level of product knowledge.
- Advertising and Sales Promotions – Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager and Marketing Communications.
- Dealer / Customer Promotions – Oversee all sales activities related to field days, customer events and dealer promotions for the region of responsibility.
- Distribution Development – Working closely with the Regional Sales Manager
- Implementing action plans when required to ensure this is achieved.
- Leadership – Manage, develop and maintain Regional Action Plan requirements for the successful implementation of all regional advertising requirements in line with budget.
- Master II or equivalent in Business school
- 5+ years of business experience in agricultural sales or agricultural business development
- Precision Livestock Farming (PLF) domain understanding, Climate control, livestock understanding: Poultry-Swine-Egg
- Agricultural equipment sales or agricultural business development background
- Aligning and Executing Sales Strategies
- Communication, presentation, excelling in Office presentation, Word and Excel.
- Delegation and Empowerment
- Driving Successful Customer Engagements
- Making Sales Operations Decisions
- Business fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Driving licence.
A Production Manager, also known as a production manager, is responsible for all the manufacturing-related activities in a factory.
They communicate any problems or obstacles to senior management and monitor production rates, standards and quality control, and training.
They are procuring factory production equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance, and striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines.
Their primary duties include planning, coordinating and controlling all the steps in the production process to make sure products are delivered on time and within the budget.
Production managers perform in maintaining hygienic conditions for both employees and the factory itself and implement all the company’s procedures and policies.
Salary: A person working as a Production Manager in Poland typically earns around 12,100 PLN per month and the average production manager gross salary in Poland is 175 263 zł or an equivalent hourly rate of 84 zł.
- Be responsible for production and optimisation on several assigned pig farms.
- Plan current and long-term production operations on assigned pig farms (sows, piglets and/or fattening pigs) and cooperate with the farm managers in order to optimize production results.
- Analyse and develop the farms under your supervision, and manage and work closely with individual farm managers to optimize production processes and work frames.
- Cooperate with your team to implement and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure a good working atmosphere and employee commitment.
- Implement and work with lean management tools in production and manage and be responsible for production costs and their optimization.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting and actively analyse and give feedback on the results of the animal feed, your input will be appreciated. • As a Production Manager, you work closely with and report to the Production Area Managers (sows and fattening pigs).
- A passionate pigs breeder, ambitious and driven by achieving the best production results.
- Higher education (Zootechnics, Veterinary Medicine, Agriculture) or several years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience at a managerial level in breeding sows, piglets and finishing pigs.
- At least communicative knowledge of English.
- Driving license. B.
- Knowledge of MS Office and programs and systems for herd management and animal production.
- Ability to work independently and systematically, good organization of working time.
- Positive and proactive attitude, looking for opportunities and solutions, not problems.
- Excellent communication skills, able to share information in an understandable way
- Team attitude, and willingness to share knowledge.
- Their client offers an interesting and responsible job in a company that sets trends in the field of sustainable agriculture and cares for quality at every stage of production.
- The company’s culture is based on openness, direct communication and teamwork in pursuit of a common goal.
- You will have an excellent opportunity to make your own contribution to improving production.
- Their opportunity to further expand your skills in pig farming by working in a modern enterprise with a clear vision of development.
- The company offers stable employment and a competitive salary, as well as a company car, the possibility of learning foreign languages and private medical care.
- A rich social package, and assistance in accommodation.
Steps to Apply
These are the necessary steps you need to follow strictly:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- Visit the website, and you will see various available packing jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit
- Please no information on the website.
How much do farmers make in Poland?
Salary estimates are based on salary survey data collected directly from employers and anonymous employees in Poland and the average salary is about 414 zł (PLN) per year. An entry-level farm worker (1-3 years of experience) earns an average salary of 40 975 zł.
Can a foreigner get a job in Poland?
Most other individuals will need a visa to stay in the country as well as a permit to work; there are several types of visas available for non-EU citizens seeking entry into Poland for employment purposes, including:
Work Permit (Type A): This permit is required for foreign individuals who work for a Polish employer.
What is the best job for a farmer in Poland?
- Agricultural engineer
- Agricultural economist
- Farm manager
- Soil and plant scientist
- Conservation planner
- Commercial Horticulturalist
- Agricultural salesperson.
Salary For Packaging jobs in Poland Warsaw
The average salary of a Packer/Packager, Hand in PL is zł32,095 per year or an estimated PLN 126,667 a year and PLN 61 an hour in Poland.
The packaging job application website gives crucial and potential information about the Farm Jobs In Poland For Foreigners; this is for the benefit of interested candidates wishing to apply!
You should ensure that the application processing is smooth by providing essential qualities for packaging job employment.
The post has been compiled to bring all the original and ongoing positions with all the available Farm Jobs In Poland For Foreigners to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Farm Jobs In Poland For Foreigners, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Before deciding on a speciality, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is sufficiently paid.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Farm Jobs In Poland For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.