All available English Call Center Jobs in Warsaw, Poland will be accessed and examined in this post to help job seekers (you, the candidate) to secure a befitting job with attractive pay.
This post will solely define the details concerning the English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
As an English call centre job is a type of customer service job involving several tasks ranging from simply answering inbound calls from customers and providing tech support to customers in Warsaw, Poland.
This post will exclusively surface the details concerning English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland and the benefits you need for such positions for individuals.
As an English Call Center, employee, their responsibilities include fielding incoming calls, making outgoing calls, and receiving and transmitting emails or web chats.
They are also responsible for performing surveys for research, finding sales leads, and helping to organize phone communications for a company.
Eligible candidates are searching for English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland, which requires a unique and qualification platform for the Job.
Here is an opportunity for you now for those who set their minds to be prospective members of the English Call Center Jobs.
While registering for the English Call Center jobs application, candidates need to bring in authentic credentials and requirements for applying for the Call Center job in Poland.
Get the latest information regarding English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland on this post so applicants can be recruited for any job successfully.
Requirements and Skills Needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be desired.
English Call Center Job Offers In Warsaw, Poland
When you are ready to begin the application or registration for English Call Center Jobs, you should know that the given job available on this post are authentic.
English Call Center employment grants and such policies and other positions services, these jobs are excellent for young people looking to make extra money and you can choose to apply for any of the assigned jobs below.
English Call Center Representative-Warsaw, Poland
Call centre representatives use their knowledge of company products, services, and policies to assist callers with inquiries, complaints, or problems.
They inform them about the company’s new products, and services, guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services.
They (English Call Center Representatives) speak with customers, listen to them gain a better understanding of their needs, and offer possible solutions.
They also collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service, help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
English Call Center Representative review customer or client accounts, providing updates and information about billing, shipping, warranties and other account items.
Salary: The average salary for an English Call Center representative is PLN 5,495 per month and the average call representative’s gross salary in Warsaw, Poland is 64 702 zł or an equivalent hourly rate of 31 zł.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics and seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately and understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level and meet personal or team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Requirements and skills
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport-building skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility and ability to speak multiple languages, especially those common among callers
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
- Computer literacy
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- In-depth knowledge of a company’s products and/or services
- Expertise in the customer service area they focus in, such as accounts, sales, technical support or another area.
Customer Service Junior Specialist-Warsaw, Poland
They analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users), and update their internal databases with information about technical issues.
Every customer service junior specialist follows up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved, gathers customer feedback and shares it with their Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
Customer Service Junior Specialist monitors customer complaints on social media and reaches out to assist, and shares feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
Moreso, they deal in processing orders, forms, applications, and requests and tend to keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
Salary: The average salary for a Customer Service Junior Specialist in Poland is 56000 PLN and the average salary is 4,500 PLN per month.
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution (IoT area)
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within the agreed time and with the highest quality
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till the final resolution
- Update client knowledge base with ready solutions and support in finding similar error patterns and fields for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plan benefits.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Paid family leave.
How To Apply For English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available English Call Center jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- Then click to submit.
Below are the following frequently asked questions:
Top Jobs in Warsaw
Intern, Financial Analyst, Network Engineer, Software Engineer, Graphic Designer, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Programmer, Director, and Clinical Research Assistant.
What are the skills needed for a Call centre job in Warsaw, Poland?
- Effective Communication Skills
- Knowledge Retention and Recall
- Ability to Handle Pressure
- Speed and Efficiency
- Creative Problem Solving
- Emotional Stability
- Empathy skills
- Organizational Ability.
What companies are hiring for Customer Service English jobs in Warsaw?
The top companies hiring now for Customer Service English jobs are Accenture, Sitel, Swytch Bike, Solenis, Eaton, U.S. Bank National Association, Genpact, Sitel Group, Binance, and Zimmer Biomet.
Average Salaries For English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland
The average salary range for an English Call Center Job is between PLN 44,526 and PLN 71,713 in Warsaw, Poland.
Conclusion On English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland
There is a high search for English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland, especially among those willing to participate in the casual policy.
The application website is for registration for the English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland for interested candidates or applicants.
Before deciding on a speciality, you must carefully consider how much the chosen profession is in demand and whether it is sufficiently paid.
After analyzing the statistics, you can easily decide on the speciality and achieve heights in your chosen profession in the future. Not to forget the benefits you will receive.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like English Call Center Jobs In Warsaw, Poland 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.