If you’re interested in working CNA jobs in Mississippi, go through this page thoroughly, as i will be listing available job offers for nursing assistants in Mississippi.
Are you looking for CNA jobs in Mississippi? Then this is the post for you.
If you are a Certified Nurse Assistant looking for a job in Mississippi, you are at the right place. I will provide updates on the latest job offers and how to apply.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and can provide all the required documents to apply for CNA Jobs In Mississippi without stress.
One of the most significant advantages of being a CNA is that you are in high demand, especially in Mississippi.
A CNA or Certified CNA is essential in any hospital setting. CNAs have many responsibilities that make them an integral part of the patient process in healthcare. While being a CNA is widely considered an entry-level position, it is a great stepping stone to other healthcare career paths.
Being a CNA can help prepare you for healthcare management work in many ways and is a beautiful place to start your career. CNAs work directly with patients and nurses, helping with the many physical and complex patient care tasks.
CNA Job Offers In Mississippi
Pt Care Tech
Under the supervision of an RN, performs basic patient care activities. Performs patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
Provides patient care that meets the psychosocial and physical needs of the patient within the scope of practice of a certified nursing assistant/ nursing assistant. Assists with patient admissions, discharges, and transfers.
- Provides morning care, including bed bath, shower, whirlpool, oral hygiene, and other general care as necessary throughout the shift.
- Provides evening care which includes hands/ face washing as needed, oral hygiene, back rubs, peri-care, refreshing linen, cleaning over bed tables, straightening room, and other general care as needed.
- Provides general nursing assistant care such as positioning patients, lifting and turning patients, applying/ utilizing special equipment, assisting in the use of bedpan, commode, and ambulating patients
- Prepares patients for meals, serves and removes food trays, and assists with meals or feeds patients if necessary.
- Answers patients’ call lights, anticipates patients’ needs, and makes rounds of assigned patients. Transports patients to various departments for ordered tests/ procedures.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, blood pressure, and intake- output. Reports patient complaints of pain to supervising LPN/ RN.
- Observes the patient’s mental and physical conditions and report any changes to supervise RN. Communicates clearly and concisely to LPNs, RNs, and medical staff.
- To remain in the Patient Care Tech position, competency in phlebotomy and EKGs must be obtained within one year of the hire date.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent, preferred
- Current Mississippi Certified Nursing Assistant license preferred
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Ability to record vital signs
- Ability to move/reposition patients for comfort pr medical care
As a SUPERVISORY NURSE (ASSISTANT SUPERVISORY CLINICAL NURSE), you will:
- Serve as the on-duty supervisor for all Resident care units and the Wellness Center on an assigned shift.
- Plan and direct the nursing care required on the assigned unit for their tour of duty. The incumbent assists the
- The supervisory Clinical Nurse manages the unit according to AFRH policies, medical care, nursing policies, and procedures.
- Maintain good organizational relationships with supervised employees (staff nurses, support personnel) and assist in coordinating the activities of nursing service with other related services within the institution and community healthcare organizations.
- Act as the clinical resource nurse.
One year of experience refers to full-time work; part-time work is considered prorated. The experience may have been gained in public, private, or volunteer service. To ensure full credit for your work experience, please indicate dates of employment by month/day/year, and show several hours worked per week on your resume.
A Nursing Assistant, or a Nursing Aide, provides healthcare and support to patients in a medical facility. Their primary duties include offering patients essential physical assistance, feeding them according to their dietary needs, and recording vital signs.
- Performs/assists with resident’s Activities of Daily Living (ADL) as per the resident’s required level of assistance, including functional mobility, transfers, personal hygiene, grooming, bathing, toileting, dressing, transfers, ambulation, and feeding.
- Ensures/verifies meal consumption for each resident by either asking residents about their food intake, including food brought from off premises, verbal prompting to encourage residents to eat, physically guiding residents or feeding residents that require full physical assistance.
- Performs, assists, or cues for appropriate dental mouth hygiene and understands the correlation between mouth care and pneumonia. Utilizes “Mouth Care Without a Battle” techniques as established.
- Performs, assists, or cues in the resident bath, including hair and complete body. Bed bath with wipes is performed in between showers. Perianal care is provided to ensure the resident is clean and dry. Utilizes “Bathing
- Without a Battle” (BWB) techniques, as needed.
- Monitors tracheostomy care needs and notifies RN or LPN to perform the procedure.
- Assures oxygen therapy is connected as per order. Positions resident to promote breathing and to maintain the airway. Assists patients with incentive spirometry.
- Performs bowel care effectively according to the resident bowel care program to avoid bowel accidents, constipation, and autonomy dysreflexia—monitors for signs and symptoms of constipation, including bowel movement patterns.
- Implements nursing interventions to prevent Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Enhances and maintains resident’s dignity by trimming feet/hand nails and cleaning. Ensures to notify RN when toenails need care by a specialized service.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge in the care of residents with psychotropic medications, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hemodialysis, and other specialized treatments.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to care for residents at the end-of-life process
- Encourages and assists residents in re-socialization activities on or off the unit—assists in preventing and handling disturbing behavior.
- Recognizes emergencies and changes in the resident’s condition that require immediate notification to the RN and provider.
- Utilizes the STOP AND WATCH hand-off communication for immediate notification. Initiates BLS if necessary and calls for assistance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- United States Citizenship.
- One year above high school with courses related to the NA occupation.
- Completion of an intensive, specialized, occupation-related course of study of less than one year as a nursing assistant
- English Language Proficiency.
- 3-5 years of current Nursing Assistant Experience
- 1-2 years of Nursing Assistant experience in a long-term/skilled nursing care facility
- Nursing Assistant Certification is highly preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, peers, and other healthcare professionals
- Ability to plan, organize and complete assignments within the scheduled shift
- Knowledge of infection prevention procedures, safety procedures, and long-term care regulations.
Salary On CNA Jobs In Mississippi
Nurses in Mississippi earn an average of $46,000 per year
How To Apply For CNA Jobs In Mississippi.
The list below states the steps to apply for CNA Jobs In Mississippi:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On CNA Jobs In Mississippi.
In conclusion, on the different types of CNA Jobs In Mississippi and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that jobs are available In Mississippi For U.S. Citizens.
Seize the chance to secure a CNA Job In Mississippi by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the CNA Jobs In Mississippi 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: October 2, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like CNA Jobs In Mississippi 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the CNA Jobs In Mississippi 2022/2023.