Cleaning jobs are essential like any other job and have many benefits. It can be easier to get than other jobs, and from this post, you will get a range of cleaning jobs that you can apply for.
Cleaning jobs can range in industries such as; tourism, hospitality, mining, retail, and more. The pay can also vary significantly, depending on the company you work for.
Now proceed below to apply for any cleaning jobs in Greenville SC, that interest you today through the application link provided below!
A cleaner is employed to clean within a; domestic, industrial, health, education, or public setting. That could be cleaning an office, home, aged care facility, mining accommodation, or hotel. As well as a range of other things.
Cleaning jobs can be available on a full-time, part-time or casual basis. And can vary from shift work to irregular hours.
Dedicated housekeepers are also known as cleaners needed at hotels or homes, and they ensure that rooms are spick and span when guests arrive, with shiny surfaces and crisp bed linen!
They know that the feeling of being taken care of might well encourage a guest to consider booking an extra night.
Types Of Cleaning Jobs
- Cleaner at an office
- Back-office Service Crew
- Housekeeping Manager
Available Cleaning Jobs In Greenville, SC
1. Housekeeper Part Time
The Housekeeping Attendant (or “Housekeeper”) position must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates. The position is responsible for cleaning guest rooms by company guidelines and procedures.
- Demonstrates and promotes a 100% commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and associates.
- Cleans assigned guest rooms with adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures housekeeping carts, cart rooms and laundry areas are maintained to company standard while in use.
- Stocks carts and cart rooms if necessary and or directed by management.
- Reports all maintenance issues to the front desk and/or manager on duty.
- Reports any guest property leftover in the room directly to the front desk and manager on duty.
- Assists and provides reasonable accommodations in response to guest requests whenever possible and practical.
- Compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures.
- Assisting in cleaning other areas of the hotel as assigned by the manager when needed, including (but not limited to) the associate breakroom, guest laundry, fitness room, vending areas, stairwells and common areas.
- Responsible for maintaining overall hotel cleanliness.
- Other duties as requested by the management team.
- No prior experience or training is necessary.
2. General Cleaner
IH Services, Inc., is a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.
They are seeking General Cleaners for part-time opportunities in Greenville, South Carolina facilities.
- Pay: $15.00 per hour; WEEKLY PAY
- Hours: Monday – Saturday; 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Promotion opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Starting Day One
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- WEEKLY PAY!!!
- Clean and restock restrooms
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting
- Clean break areas (wipe down table, chairs, counters, etc.)
- Clean Offices
- Empty trash
- Other cleaning duties as needed
- Must pass drug screen and background check and have reliable transportation.
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to work alone or within a team is a must.
3. Store Cleaning Associate | Part Time | Now Hiring
Responsible for maintaining a clean and organized store environment with a focus on floor care. Responsibilities include the operation of the scrubber and buffer, dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
Adheres to all operational, merchandise, and loss prevention standards. Cross-trained to work in multiple areas of the store in order to support the needs of the business. Responsibilities:
- Role models established customer experience practices with internal and external customers.
- Supports and embodies a positive store culture through honesty, integrity, and respect
- Maintains all floor care cleanliness standards, including the maintenance and operation of the scrubber and buffer
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the entire store, e.g. Sales Floor, Single Queue, Associate Lounge, Backroom and Restrooms
- Adheres to all company policies concerning Health and Safety (includes the refilling of all essential items in the Lounge, Restrooms and Front End)
- Cross-trained in other store areas (Backroom, Front End, Sales Floor, etc.)
- Supports and responds to all Front End coverage needs
- Adheres to and upholds merchandising philosophy and signage standards
- Initiates and participates in store recovery as needed throughout the day
- Adheres to all operational and loss prevention controls in accordance with company guidelines and policies, including shrink reduction
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates
- Adheres to all labor laws, policies, and procedures, including Associate meal and break period policies
- Participates in safety awareness and maintenance of a risk-free environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule to support business needs
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Physical stamina to perform cleaning tasks and run floor buffer and scrubber
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at one time
- Able to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written. Listens and responds appropriately
- Capable of lifting heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation
- Team player, working effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks
- Retail customer experience preferred
4. Housekeeper- AnMed
Daily cleaning of assigned areas. Project cleaning as needed. All cleaning to be done in accordance with Environmental Services Policies and Procedures.
- Qualifications: Ability to Read and Write. Knowledge of cleaning procedures and experience preferred.
- Location: AnMed · Environmental Services
- Schedule: Full-time, 1st shift, 7am-3:30 pm and every other weekend
5. Environmental Services Technician / Housekeeping – St. Francis Eastside
Responsible for all related housekeeping duties necessary within the Environmental Services Department’s scope of service and area of responsibility. Responsible for providing and maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary environment.
Reports maintenance related items for repair. Practices good safety and infection control habits.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a clean and dust-free environment to assist in infection control.
- Cleans assigned and specialized areas following established schedules and using prescribed methods.
- Removes waste and soiled linens from the work area and places in specified bags or containers.
- Utilizes dilutes, stores, transports and disposes of chemicals according to manufacturer specifications and department procedures.
- Follows universal precautions, blood borne pathogen procedures and uses personal protective equipment as needed.
- Reports safety hazards as appropriate.
- Assists in cleaning emergency spills that are observed or reported.
- Performs terminal cleaning procedures of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
- Attends all mandatory and assigned meetings.
- Enhanced growth and development through in-service and educational programs.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and go through all the vacancies highlighted, as you ensure to apply for any that suits your interest.
The Average Salary Of Cleaners/Housekeepers In Greenville, SC
The average Housekeeper’s salary in Greenville, SC, but the range typically falls between $23,423 and $29,105.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Conclusion On Cleaning Jobs In Greenville SC 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Cleaning Jobs In Greenville, SC, 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now. This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a job abroad with visa sponsorship, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Cleaning Jobs In Greenville SC , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.