Clarion Hotel is an excellent hotel for different interested candidates to seek employment; this post will highlight all Hilton Hotels & Resorts jobs for interested candidates to start applying.
Clarion Hotel is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
Now, if you wish to know more about Clarion Hotels and all the available job positions that you can apply for either from your home country or you want to migrate, then read further.
About Clarion Hotels
Clarion is a Choice Hotels brand, and each Clarion hotel is independently owned and operated by franchise partners, and it is suited for business and social events all around different locations.
With more than 7,000 hotels in all 50 states and more than 40 countries and territories, Choice Hotels offers travelers a wide range of options.
Clarion Hotel is best if you are looking for a hotel with beautiful, clean, and comfortable rooms and affordable.
Please make the most of your time with family, friends, and colleagues at Clarion Hotel affordable hotel features a full-service restaurant and bar, 24-hour business center, seasonal outdoor pool, and complimentary WiFi, making them the ideal home away from home.
They provide several services, so they have various opportunities for job seekers wishing and willing to work in Clarion Hotel’s team.
Available Clarion Hotel Jobs
Clarion Hotel operates over 250 locations worldwide and hires workers with diverse skill sets to fill available positions. Entry-level job seekers and seasoned career professionals may find fulfilling employment with the company in full-time and part-time capacities.
There are several roles and vacancies within Clarion Hotels across different locations worldwide, some of which will be mentioned below.
They are looking for enthusiastic bartenders and servers to provide an excellent guest drinking and dining experience.
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals. Compensation includes salary and tips.
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assist kitchen staff with expediting orders
- Prepare cocktails and other drinks for guests
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Plan and present restaurant and bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Bus tables and ensure the cleanliness of dining and bar areas
- Stock bar inventory appropriately
- Prep bar for following shifts and days
- Resume and proven working experience as a bartender/server
- RAMP certification preferred
- Experience with POS computer systems
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep restaurant organized, stocked, and clean
- Relevant training certificate or willingness to obtain
2. Maintenance Worker
As a maintenance worker, you will provide outstanding service to hotel guests by performing general maintenance in all areas of the hotel. Shifts are variable but may include evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
- General knowledge and ability in air conditioning, electrical, plumbing, painting, and general maintenance.
- Must operate and maintain tools and hotel equipment.
- Communicate with other departments regularly and notify management regarding equipment and guest satisfaction issues.
- Pool/spa maintenance may be assigned, preventative maintenance duties, and snow/ice removal.
- Other duties will be assigned at any time.
- Two years of experience in maintenance and general repairs are required.
- Must have a working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and knowledge and experience operating tools and equipment.
- Must be service-oriented, flexible, and can communicate and cooperate with all hotel departments.
- Guest and employee safety are of primary concern.
3. Hotel Front Desk Staff
Hotel Front Desk Personnel Needed at Clarion Pointe Hotel, Harrodsburg, KY. Hotel experience is preferred but will train someone with similar experience dealing with customers and the general public.
You are responsible for maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times, welcoming, checking guests into and out of the hotel, and serving guests in a courteous, efficient, and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone.
You will also resolve guest challenges throughout their stay in the hotel. You will post charges to guestrooms and verify credit cards and bank balances at the end of the shift. Full Time or Part Time. Must be flexible to work nights and/or weekends.
4. Room Attendant/Housekeeping
All employees are required to assist any customer or potential customer promptly, courteously, friendly, and helpful at all times.
- Completes Light Touch cleaning on stay-over rooms. 15 minutes per room.
- During each shift, the employee must be able to clean all assigned rooms in accordance with the hotel’s then-current “Housekeeping Standards.”
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks, and carries linens.
- Makes beds, lifts, and flips mattresses as necessary.
- Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
- Renders personal assistance to guests.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes the floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Moves furniture when vacuuming, hangs drapes, and rolls carpets.
- Dusts furniture and other objects such as lamps and artwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
5. Line Cook
You will adhere to all state safety, sanitation, and health standards and regulations as a line cook; hence if you wish to apply for this position, make a go.
- Reads menu to estimate food requirements and orders food from suppliers or procures food from storage.
- Cooks or otherwise prepares food according to the recipe.
- Adjusts thermostat controls to regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, roasters, and steam kettles.
- Measures and mixes ingredients according to the recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, desserts, sauces, and casseroles.
- Bakes, roasts, broils and steams meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
- Carves meats, portions food on serving plates, adds gravies and sauces, and garnishes servings to fill orders.
- Washes, peels, cuts, and shreds vegetables and fruits to prepare them for use.
- Butchers chickens, fish, and shellfish.
- Cuts, trims, and bones meat prior to cooking.
- Bakes bread, rolls, cakes, and pastry.
- Cleans work areas, equipment, and utensils.
- Perform general cleaning using specified safe cleaning supplies and immediately cleans up any spills.
Benefits of Working at Clarion
Clarion associates enjoy competitive salary options, paid training, and scheduling flexibility.
Additionally, parent company Choice Hotels International provides workers with extensive employee benefits packages.
Company healthcare coverage includes medical, dental, and vision plans, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and disability.
Other job benefits include:
- 401(k) retirement plans
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay, and
- Associate discounts.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
How To Apply
There are still over fifty vacancies within Clarion Hotel jobs that you can apply for; if you are interested in any of the ones mentioned above or wish to explore more vacancies and apply, then refer to the link below!
The Average Salary Of Clarion Hotel Workers
Average Clarion Hotel by Choice Hotel’s hourly pays ranges from approximately $12.34 per hour for a Bartender to $17.53 per hour for Cook; however, it may vary according to different locations.
Conclusion On Clarion Hotel Jobs 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Clarion Hotel Jobs 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with visa sponsorships to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a job abroad with visa sponsorship, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Clarion Hotel Jobs, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.