Babysitting jobs in Sydney will be available here in this post to help job seekers who love taking care of children apply and make money.
If you are a babysitter, childcare, nanny, or aspiring, go through this post and get multiple job offers.
Babysitting can be a lucrative part-time job while you’re in school or working because of its flexibility.
Now read below and apply for exciting jobs that catch your fancy for many agencies and families need your services.
Babysitting Jobs in Sydney is an excellent career choice for you to make decent pay in a fulfilling role with plenty of job security; plus, you can easily transition to another childcare career at any time in your future.
Babysitting is considered a lovely job because you care for children; it doesn’t require many educational qualifications and much more.
Babysitter Job Responsibilities:
- Provides care to children inside and outside the home.
- Prepares healthy meals.
- Maintains daily schedule.
- Performs light housework.
- Leads children in fun activities.
- Keeps children’s living and play areas tidy.
- Helps with homework and tutoring as needed.
- Cares for infants, including feeding, diapering, and dressing.
- Meets children’s physical, social, and emotional needs in their care.
- Provides structure and communicates consistent behavioral expectations.
- Encourages healthy habits and hygiene and helps with toilet training.
- Transports children, including school pickup and drop-off, play dates, and activities.
A babysitting job is fun for you as you bond with the kids you get to babysit and make money!
Available Babysitting Jobs In Sydney
1. Babysit Jobs
Babysits is a babysitting agency that helps job seekers interested in babysitting connect with families in need of their services.
With babysit agency, you can get a range of babysitting jobs for you, especially those that don’t clash with essential schedules like if you are studying.
All babysitting jobs on babysitting in Sydney have been compiled through the link below for your immediate application.
Some vacancies include;
- Alex needs a babysitter in Sydney for five children
- Georgia needs a babysitter in Sydney for two children
- Fiona needs a babysitter in Sydney for one child
- Adair needs a babysitter in Sydney for two children
- Mikee needs a babysitter in Sydney for one child
- Kirti needs a babysitter in Sydney for three children
- And so many more.
2. Care.Com Babysitting Jobs
Care.com is also an outstanding babysitting agency with a great range of babysitting jobs available, and you will find the perfect role for yourself; all you have to do is check all the job details before applying.
There are many vacancies for people to apply for, ranging from full-time to part-time, and so many flexible working hours suit you.
Below are some open positions in Sydney, NSW, that interested candidates should get their hands on, and they include;
Some vacancies include;
- Aysar is looking for a reliable babysitter for her child in Sydney
- Fiona is looking for a qualified babysitter in Sydney
- Cameron needs support for her 6-year-old daughter
- Cathy needs a trustworthy babysitter for her child in Sydney
- Elena sought an experienced babysitter in Sydney only for a date night
- And so many more.
To apply and view other families needing babysitters, go to the application link below to apply now! Apply Now
3. Select Sitters – Babysitting Jobs
Select Sitters is always on the lookout for super nannies and babysitters, for they pride themselves on offering the best service for families and nannies and providing the best match for everyone.
Select Sitters only recruits the best, so if you are a person of high integrity and love working with children, they may have the perfect nanny or babysitting job for you!
Minimum requirements are:
- Over 18 years of age
- Current Working With Children Check Card/number
- First Aid qualification
- Professional approach
- A genuine love and enthusiasm for children
- Childcare and other relevant qualifications are highly regarded
Current babysitting vacancies
- A lovely family has just relocated from New Zealand to Sydney and is looking for an experienced nanny to care for their two children on the weekend of the 3rd-5th November
- A casual nanny is required for before and after school care for a lovely family in Middle Cove, Sydney.
To apply to these families needing babysitters, go to the application link below to apply now!
4. Blue Ribbon Nannies
Blue Ribbon Nannies is a nanny agency and blog that helps people who wish to take up nannies or babysit jobs connect with families.
There are several vacancies with attractive pay so if interested, make sure you register with them through the link provided. All these vacancies mentioned below are all available in Sydney.
- Wentworth Point Nanny – 3 days & $35 per hour
- Darling Point Nanny
- Paddington 3 days & $35 per hour
- Lilyfield 2 days $40 per hour
- Milsons Point 4 days $35 per hour
- And so many more
Use the link below to view all the vacancies mentioned above with all details, and once you are directed to the main website, you should use the icon where it says “nannies register here” to apply
5. Lullaby Nanny Care
Lullaby Nanny Care seeks an experienced and professional nanny to join the Lullaby team of babysitters and nannies.
They currently request and seek a nanny to join them in Sydney, so if you are interested, make sure to apply below in the given link.
- Working with children’s check
- Minimum 3 years of nanny experience
- Police Check
- First Aid certificate
- Please register with us to receive job notifications
Pay – $27-$35ph + super
6. Rock My Baby Nanny Job
Mum in Darlinghurst is hoping for some help for the afternoon/evening routine for three children (4, 3, 1): looking after the baby while mum collects the older two from daycare, dinner, bath, bed, etc.
Mum will be home most of the time but need an extra set of hands while dad is on a business trip. Can offer a parking permit and can be flexible with hours. I would prefer one candidate for the week, but I can be flexible.
- Start date – 30th May 2022
- End date – 3rd June 2022
- Location – Sydney
- Pay – $40 per hour
- Days/Hours – Mon – Fri, 3.30pm – 7.30pm
Salary Of Babysitters In Sydney, Australia
In Sydney, babysitting rates are commonly between $25/hr to $35/hr.
A few nannies charge over $35/hr if they’re very experienced and well qualified.
Some babysitters are charging slightly lower rates if they’re less experienced.
Conclusion On Babysitting Jobs Sydney 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Babysitting Jobs Sydney 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the original and ongoing positions with all the available Babysitting Jobs in Sydney to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Babysitting Job in Sydney, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Babysitting Jobs Sydney , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.