Dubai is a fantastic country for job hunting, for there are several opportunities for qualified individuals to gain employment, especially accounting jobs.
In this article, the following guidelines and requirements steps for available Accounting Jobs In Dubai will be open for candidates or applicants to understand better.
So, if you’re looking for accountant jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you can apply on this job portal that is currently active to help you in job searches so that you can find the best one.
An accountant is a professional who is responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records. Most accountants are responsible for a wide range of finance-related tasks, either for individual clients or for larger businesses and organizations employing them.
Accountants and auditors prepare and examine financial records, identify potential areas of opportunity and risk, and provide solutions for businesses and individuals.
They ensure that financial records are accurate, that financial and data risks are evaluated, and that taxes are paid properly. Most employers require that candidates hold at least a bachelor’s in accounting or another related field, such as Finance and Accounting Management.
Additional certifications are also preferred in many cases; holding these credentials can help improve a job seeker’s prospects. Salaries for trained accountants are quite high, which means this is an excellent industry for anybody looking to maximize earning potential.
How To Get An Accountant Job In Dubai
Anyone can obtain accountant jobs in the UAE with a college degree and a few years of experience. The job market in the UAE is booming, and the opportunities are unlimited.
The best way to get an accountant job in the UAE is to check and apply for job openings for open positions. Accounting is in high demand, provided you should possess at least two years of experience in your field.
The employer gives you a technical test first, then check your credentials. Interested Candidates should try to get experience before they leave their country and arm themselves with articulation so that they can fix into the pattern of the Dubai work environment, which is highly sophisticated compared to other state systems
. With an accounting degree, you can work for the state or federal government, companies, nonprofit organizations, schools, law firms, and accounting firms. However, you can also work for yourself as a consultant or CPA or even own your accounting firm.
Available Accountant Jobs In Dubai
The following are the latest accountant jobs in Dubai that you can apply for, and it is expected of you to meet all the requirements first before filling out the application form.
1. Accountant- job post – Alkazu Construction
- Preparing Invoices/Delivery Notes/ Quotations.
- Maintain and update ERP software Tally.
- Inventory management – Keep track of expiries and order fast-moving items.
- Balance sheet & Book Keeping.
- Daily Transactions – Expenses, payments, petty cash.
- Payment follow-up, cheque collection, cheque deposit.
- VAT Accounting and filling.
- Providing daily tasks achieved reports, sales reports, financial reports, and stock reports required by the management.
- Willing to travel to Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Five years of accounting experience
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
2. Chief Accountant – Management And Consulting
For a leading company in the tourism field operational in UAE, a Chief Accountant is needed. The job location is in Dubai.
The major duties are controlling the department activities, performing needed entries and postings, preparing and releasing financial reports on recurrent bases, controlling invoicing and collection, and coordinating with the external auditors for the needed declarations.
Salary $4,500 fresh USD per month all inclusive. A passport should be available and active for the visa. Ready to join immediately.
3. Senior Accountant – Dubai
They are looking for an ambitious Finance Professional to join our rapidly expanding business. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help scale up the business and have a big impact on the Finance Department.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical and detail-oriented and have a demonstrated ability to effectively influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, financial analysis, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
Cobblestone Energy is looking to build a department with sophisticated financial systems that can scale as they continue to grow.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in finance
- BSc degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics or relevant field
- Ability to leverage technology to simplify, improve and innovate finance processes and systems.
- Entrepreneurial individual ready to take complete ownership of finance processes.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software; familiarity with data query/data management tools is desirable.
- Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
4. General Accountant – Hunter Food
They are a fast-growing UAE-based company involved in the manufacturing and global distribution of premium, gourmet snacking products.
They are looking for an ambitious and experienced General Accountant to join the Finance Department, adding value by bringing in in-depth controlling knowledge & business decision supportive analysis.
- Education: Bachelors/master’s in accounting
- Work: 3+ years of work experience
- Language: Communicate professionally in English at a business level (verbal and written)
How To Apply
To apply, kindly refer to the link below, apply for any of the positions mentioned above and fill out the application form by providing all the required information.
Salary Of Accountant In Dubai
The average salary for an Accountant is AED 5,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The average additional cash compensation for an Accountant in the Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area is AED 6,250, ranging from AED 315 to AED 36,900.
Conclusion On Accountant Jobs In Dubai 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Accountant Jobs In Dubai, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Accountant Jobs In Dubai; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Accountant Jobs In Dubai 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Accountant Jobs In Dubai 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.