THIS IS THE POST FOR YOU!
Are you looking for a part-time packing job? Do you want to work as a packer but remotely? Looking for an extra source of income while you go about your day?
In this post, I’ll tell you about packing jobs, the available ones, how to apply for them, and many more.
Packing jobs are not necessarily the most sought-after jobs, so there is not too much demand for them, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find one. You will always find a packing job suitable if you’re ready to put in the work and meet the requirements.
A packing career/Packing job is any job that involves wrapping, packing, displaying, and organizing items. Packers are workers who prepare finished products for Packaging and shipment.
Packagers perform several essential functions as one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer. They must ensure that all items are in proper working order.
Packagers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each container. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, and other products to protect the item. Packagers must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the things appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
Work At Home Packing Job Offers USA
Account Manager (Flexible Packaging)
As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for leading relationship activities with a significant strategic customer partner focusing on Flexible Packaging sales in North America, as well as sales of other Sonoco packaging formats that may align with customer and Sonoco growth strategies.
This is a remote opportunity located in the Midwest.
You will lead and manage day-to-day account activities that drive our organization to deliver a superior customer experience. You will establish strong relationships with the customer (commercial, technical, operations, marketing, and supply chain).
You will also be in charge of preparing and executing customer account strategies and providing strategic leadership for further developing our relationship to drive profitable growth and deliver superior value to the customer by identifying mutual wins for Sonoco and the customer. You must be an effective cross-functional team leader and influencer with an ability to execute.
- Protects and builds upon existing business positions
- Drives new business opportunities aligned with Sonoco’s current platform capabilities as well as opportunities beyond our current capabilities to deliver growth
- Develops vital relationships cross-functionally and at multiple levels across customer’s organization and within Sonoco
- Impacts a high level of service and creates a deep understanding of customers’ business needs and strategies
- Gains understanding of customer’s market and competitive set within their space
- Develops an understanding of Sonoco’s competitors at the account
- Maintains a working knowledge and is in full compliance with corporate standards for business conduct and Federal anti-trust laws
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing negotiations in large, complex accounts
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, or another relevant field.
- Expert-level leadership skills, including demonstrated ability to lead multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously
- Strong business acumen and business strategy with high creativity and agility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to respond to client needs, prepare presentations and provide excellent client service promptly.
- Persistence with a can-do attitude
- Reliable transportation to make customer calls and to service customer accounts as needed.
- The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary or draw plus commission, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Category Manager – Packaging & Logistics
In this procurement consulting role, the Category Manager will lead the development, execution, and ongoing management of category/sourcing strategies for IBM’s Procurement BPO clients.
Above and beyond strategic sourcing activities, the Category Manager should understand external variables, learn the internal landscape of our client (requirements, organizational structure, priorities) and develop relationships to deliver improved cost, reduced risk, and more efficient programs.
- Develops category strategies and sourcing strategies for the assigned areas of responsibility.
- Builds relationships with client stakeholders such that the Category Manager can demonstrate value in continued engagement.
- Identifies cost savings opportunities across the client’s Packaging spend.
- Acts as a trusted advisor and SME in sourcing and negotiating contracts for Packaging and other Indirect categories.
- Achieve cost savings, risk mitigation, and process efficiencies through various value levers.
- Lead supplier selection process across multiple projects within the category, with various scope and client stakeholder groups.
- Lead negotiations with current and potential suppliers as part of the contract renewal or vendor selection process.
- Collect and analyze internal/external category data, metrics, and reports to track performance against targets.
- Ability to analyze multiple data sets to identify opportunities and category insights.
- Participate in category councils and business reviews to support collaboration, knowledge sharing, opportunity identification, and overall relationship development.
- Innovate within the procurement space; look at new ways to structure programs or categories, benefit from changes in the supply market, or modify tools/processes to add value.
- Provide support throughout the sourcing and contracting process, ensuring seamless handoff to our clients when appropriate.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel to client locations based on business requirements.
- 7+ years of strategic sourcing and category management experience
- 4+ years sourcing Packaging in areas such as Crating, Bags, Totes, Corrugate, Tapes, Plastics, Industrial Packing Material (e.g., Bubble Wrap), and Pallets
- Previous experience in a client-facing / consultative role
- Additional Indirect Procurement category experience (Freight & Transportation, Professional Services, Facilities, MRO, and Information Technology
- Degree in Business, Law, Supply Chain Management, or another applicable field
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- Twelve weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform.
- Well-being programs support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- They are giving and volunteering programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
Salary ranges from $60,000 – $75,000 yearly.
Packing Designer (Remote)
We’re looking for a Designer with solid experience in packaging design to join our talented in-house Brand Design team and propel quip in developing industry-leading, innovative design that breaks through and drives the business.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented designer with experience in print production and a love for all things packaging design. You have a strong portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great Packaging and attention-grabbing creativity in busy retail environments. You should be able to solve significant design challenges while finding time to sweat the small stuff.
This role reports to our Senior Manager of Packaging and Retail and will collaborate closely with marketing, wholesale, industrial design, and other critical cross-functional.
- Demonstrate beautiful and functional design, typography, and hierarchy, for all brand applications, both physical and digital
- Understand and apply brand guidelines to design solutions while striving to express and refine the quip brand no matter the medium but with a strong focus on Packaging and retail
- Work on muti-merchandise packaging needs for direct-to-consumer and retail channels that surprise and delight the quip customer during their unboxing or in-aisle experience
- Support the Packaging team in day-to-day efforts consisting of but not limited to evergreen updates, new product development, and continued packaging improvements driven by cost and quality initiatives
- Help our budding Packaging & Retail design team develop new tools and processes for success, e.g., style guides, scalable design solutions, and systems, as well as collaborate closely with the Brand team to advance a consistent vision
- Experience in production design: be organized, detail-oriented, know how to prep files, proof carefully
- 4+ years experience in design, print production, packaging design, or related discipline
- Acute and elevated design acumen: a strong understanding and use of design principles and rules and an eye for detail will take you far
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, visual); ability to propose ideas across teams and contextualize multiple ideas about one another
- Fueled by a fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating with other designers, copywriters, and cross-functional partners
- Desire to impact and support a rapidly growing brand and oral care company
- Self-starter who asks questions, seeks opportunities and gets things done
- Confident in your skills, yet humble and open to feedback and direction
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a design discipline related to graphic design preferred
- You’ll be working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Competitive health and dental benefits
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer a competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work-from-home options
- Open vacation policy
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks
The salaries of Packaging Designers in the U.S. range from $11,783 to $312,383.
How To Apply For Work At Home Packing Jobs USA.
The list below states the steps to apply for Work At Home Packing Jobs USA:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Work At Home Packing Jobs USA.
In conclusion, on the different types of Work At Home Packing Jobs USA and how to apply for the jobs, it is clear that there are remote packing jobs in the USA.
Seize the chance to secure a Work At Home Packing Jobs USA by clicking the “Apply Now.” button above.
As you get updates about the Work At Home Packing Jobs USA 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Fulloaded and share this post with your friends.
Here at Fulloaded, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: October 2, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Fulloaded, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Work At Home Packing Jobs USA 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Fulloaded being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Work At Home Packing Jobs USA 2022/2023.