Are you interested in Walmart Truck Driving Jobs? The opportunity is here; I will provide you with guidelines on how to apply and successfully get the job.
In this post, I will help you understand the requirements, how to get this job, and how to provide the correct documents needed to apply for Walmart Truck Driving Jobs.
Now proceed to read this article, apply for your desired job, and enjoy the benefits of working as a Truck Driver.
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores from the United States, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Truck drivers transport materials and goods in manufacturing, distribution and retail centres. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job. Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation and basic repair work. Use our free job description template below to create an ad that attracts great drivers to your company.
Truck drivers move commerce through tractor trailers, travelling locally or across the country. Almost all truckers begin as over-the-road drivers (OTR), which means driving for long distances and being gone for two to three weeks at a time. The driver should know how to connect/disconnect the cab from the trailer and basic repair skills (for example, how to change a tire). However, the company usually has heavy-vehicle roadside assistance that can be dispatched immediately to the truck’s location if the driver cannot drive safely to a repair shop or a truck stop.
In essence, the truck driver delivers goods from the seller to the recipient’s chosen location, or he takes the goods from the manufacturing centre to the distribution facilities and vice versa.
A truck driver, also known as a lorry driver, is an individual who drives a truck to make a living. The driver generally drives to move goods via road transport from one point to the other.
- An Interstate (Class A) Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat endorsement (including cleared background check) or will obtain HAZMAT endorsement (with cleared background check) within 120 calendar days of the date of hire.
- A minimum of 30 months experience working in a full-time Class A tractor/trailer driving position in the previous four years.
- No more than two (2) moving violations while operating a personal or commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No serious traffic violations while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable accidents* while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last three (3) years.
- No preventable* DOT recordable accidents (collisions resulting in disabling damage and/or immediate medical treatment away from the scene) while operating a commercial motor vehicle in the last ten (10) years.
- No preventable accidents* resulting in a fatality or catastrophic injury in driving history (commercial motor vehicle).
- Perform safety checks of brakes, steering column, lights and mirrors before each leg of the journey to ensure road readiness.
- Follow and maintain loading protocols, using chains and binders to secure cargo and re-checking their stability throughout trips.
- Inspect trailers before and after loading, paying attention to the status of airlines and jack positions and adjusting them as necessary.
- Visit weigh stations before and after packing to ensure that loads meet state safety regulations, making alterations to loads when required by law.
- Contribute to company data by honestly recording times of delivery and hours worked.
- Assist in unloading cargo when delivery sites are understaffed, maintaining product quality throughout conveyance.
- Adhere to traffic safety regulations, exercise caution in treacherous circumstances and report unsafe vehicle or road conditions to supervisors and highway authorities.
- Use GPS to stay informed of route information, and communicate with supervisors and colleagues using CB radio and cab computer.
Salary On Walmart Truck Driving Jobs.
The average annual pay for a Truck Driver at Walmart is $55,386 a year.
How To Apply For Walmart Truck Driving Jobs.
The list below states the steps on how to apply for a Walmart Truck Driving Job;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
Conclusion On Walmart Truck Driving Jobs.
In conclusion to this post, One should realize the responsibilities, skills, and licenses needed to qualify for a Walmart Truck Driving Job. Click on the “Apply” button above to secure a chance to be a truck driver.
As you get updates about Walmart Truck Driving Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Walmart Truck Driving Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Walmart Truck Driving Jobs in 2023/2024