University Of New Orleans is committed to essential affordability, and the scholarships are designed to cover 100% (one hundred percent) of your demonstrated financial need.
The scholarship allows international students to focus on academics, increasing their chances of staying in school and graduating on time.
University Scholarships go beyond financial aid for many students, and they reward deserving students with the ability to afford higher education.
University Of New Orleans Scholarships go beyond financial aid for many students and reward deserving students with the ability to afford higher education.
Details On The University Of New Orleans
The University of Orléans is a public university situated in the heart of the Loire Valley, designated a UNESCO world heritage site, just six miles outside the city of Orléans on campus, similar in size and age to Oakland University.
The University of Orléans student exchange program allows both American and French students to enhance their language skills and explore each others’ cultures in a spirit of cooperation and mutual understanding.
All courses taken at the University of Orléans may be applied to the OU French minor or major and participants because they pay Oakland tuition and fees, are eligible for OU financial aid and scholarships.
You can be part of the study abroad tradition at UNO! Since 1973, almost 17,000 students, including guest students from 75 U.S. universities, have studied abroad with the University of New Orleans in their programs in Europe, Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and Australia.
Their award-winning programs offer superior academic and cultural experiences that are affordable and designed for students who are studying or traveling abroad for the first time.
The University Of New Orleans Scholarship Description
The University Of New Orleans offers a wide array of highly relevant undergraduate and graduate academic degree programs in one of the most exciting and culturally vibrant cities in the world.
The University strongly encourages prospective and incoming students to submit a completed FAFSA and Application for Admission as early as possible to ensure timely consideration.
All students must be admitted or enrolled at UNO to receive scholarship funding. While an offer is made to incoming students, the offer must be accepted in the specified timeframe, as indicated.
Failure to accept a scholarship offer within the prescribed timeframe is considered a forfeiture of the offer.
All Awards And Scholarships At New Orlean University
- Division of International Education Global Ambassador Awards
- Agnes Levine Memorial Award
- Department of History and Philosophy Awards
- The UNO Student Government Association (SGA) International Study Abroad Awards
- Marshall Plan Scholarships from the Austrian Marshall Plan Foundation
- Deutsches Haus Study Abroad Awards for UNO Students
- Joint Study Scholarship, University of Innsbruck
- UNO Ambassador Scholarship
- German Academic Exchange Service Scholarship
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- The Gilman-McCain Scholarship
- Black Excel
- Boren Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship Program
- Deborah Partridge Wolfe International Fellowship
- World Travel Scholarships for New Orleans Residents
- Freeman Awards for Study in Asia
- Fund for Education Abroad Rainbow Scholarship
- Study Abroad Funding Resource
- Fund for Education Abroad (FEA)
- Foundation for Global Scholars
- Critical Language Scholarships for Intensive Summer Institutes
- Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- IIE – Study Abroad Funding
- European Scholarship Portal: ScholarshipPortal.EU
- UA S7 Travel Scholarship
- Thomas R. Pickering Foreign Affairs Fellowship Programs
- Tortuga Backpacks Study Abroad Scholarship
- Cyril Taylor Memorial Scholarship
- Diversity Abroad Scholarships & Awards
- INSIGHT Into Diversity Study Abroad Scholarship
- Diverse International Women of Color Scholarship
Types Of University Of New Orleans Scholarships
1. Scholarship For Domestic Undergraduate
New Orlean University offers the following scholarship to First-time, full-time undergraduate students with a strong academic background. More lights are thrown into the types available.
- Homer Hitt Scholarship – The Criteria are 32 ACT/1420 SAT and 3.5 GPA, and an interview; it is a four-year value of about $75,000 (Final application date – February 1/May 1 & Interview Date – March 1 – 10).
- Homer Hitt (out-of-state students) – The Criteria are 32 ACT/1420 SAT and 3.5 GPA, and an interview; it is a four-year value of about $75,000 (Final application date- February 1/May 1 & Interview Date – March 1 – 10).
- President – The criteria are 30 ACT/1360 SAT and 3.0 GPA or 3.90 – 4.00, Non-weighted, Cumulative GPA only; it is a four-year value of $20,000 (application date priority- December 15).
- Provost – The criteria are 26 ACT/1230 SAT and 3.0 GPA or 3.60 – 3.89, Non-weighted, Cumulative GPA only; it is a four-year value of $16,000 (application date priority- December 15).
- Dean – The criteria are 24 ACT/1200 SAT and 2.75 GPA or 3.30 – 3.59, Non-weighted, Cumulative GPA only; it is a four-year value of $12,000 (application date priority- December 15).
- Academic – The criteria are 20 ACT/1030 SAT and 2.75 GPA or 3.00 – 3.29, Non-weighted, Cumulative GPA only it is a four-year value of $4,000 (application date priority- December 15).
- Gulf State Residency Promise – The criteria are Domestic Undergraduates Only and Residency in Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, or Florida, and it is currently open.
- Jefferson Premier Scholarship – The criteria are 23 ACT/1130 SAT or 2.5 GPA, and it is a one-year award limit.
2. International Undergraduate
The following are the scholarship offered by New Orlean University to First-time, full-time, freshman, or Transfer undergraduate students with a solid academic background. More lights are thrown into the types available.
- Homer Hitt Non-Resident – The criteria are for New Freshman-Only with 3.2 ACT/ 1420, SAT 3.5 Non-weighted, Cumulative GPA, and an Interview. It is a four-year value of up to $65,716 (application Final – February 1/ May 1).
- International Tuition Award – The criteria is a 3.0 Non-weighted Cumulative GPA, which is a four-year value of up to $8,000 (application date priority- December 15).
- International Book Award – The criteria is a 2.5 Non-weighted Cumulative GPA, it is a one-year limit of up to $1000 (application date priority- December 15).
How To Apply
These are the following application steps:
- Go to the application button below
- When you register online, you will be required to answer some questions to establish your eligibility.
- You should have given a unique registration number, username, and password
- On your own, you need to set up a draft application form and update it and your supporting documentation until the designated closing date as on the relevant participating country profile.
- Be aware there will be some information on the website
- No false information on the website.
- Be organized – to maximize your chances of success, and you’ll want to consider several scholarships and apply for at least a few.
- Start by putting together a shortlist, clarifying application requirements, and working back from deadlines.
- Check the criteria – we mentioned this above, but it’s worth repeating: an application for a scholarship you aren’t eligible for is a big waste of your time.
It will be strongly advised for applicants applying online to do so well before the closing date; for more information and application, click on the Apply Now link below:
Conclusion On University Of New Orleans Scholarships 2023/2024The University Of New Orleans Scholarships 2023/2024 has been compiled above for easy navigation and for you to choose from the numerous list above the option that best suits you.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like University Of New Orleans Scholarships 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.