Melbourne University has showcased its beautiful features in the country, including worldwide; it is a university and world leader in education, teaching and research excellence.
Therefore, are you wishing to be part of the spectacular University of Melbourne graduate scholarships for international students commencing and want to know about the university?
This post will provide you with a full range of options on graduate universities for several academic sessions, and make sure to apply to those that suit your desires.
You should know that look through this article, and you will get the factual information that will enable you to understand further and better; hence read along!
University of Melbourne Description
The University of Melbourne management is proud to be consistently ranked as a leading university worldwide for research and teaching. Their research helps solve social, economic and environmental challenges the world is facing today and into the future.
They are tightly connected with our communities, at home and around the globe and a connection that enriches their learning, teaching and research.
Also, there are scholarships for this PhD program in different disciplines or courses for you to gain access to as a compilation is made for you here on this post, so I admonish you to navigate the position to get your best result.
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields & Major
- Deadline: 31st October 2022.
There are ten colleges on campus and in the surrounding suburbs, and some institutes and Universityfiliated with the university are the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economics and Social Research.
University of Melbourne Scholarships Benefits
The University of Melbourne Scholarships is a fully funded program that will provide successful applicants with the followings:
- Full fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research degree or up to four years for students undertaking a PhD degree
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2021 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Master by Research
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students transferring from outside
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a visa to study in Australia.
University of Melbourne Ranking
Based on Times Higher Education rankings, the University of Melbourne ranked first in Australia’s top universities and 34th worldwide.
The 2021 QS Rankings landed 3Universityn, the country’s leading university and 41st in World University Rankings.
In the past years, the Academic Rankings of World Universities ranked the university 1st for national and 41st for world rankings.
The University of Melbourne Scholarships For International Students Graduate
Below is the following platform that concerns the university of Melbourne scholarships for international students who are graduates:
To be eligible for the University of Melbourne Scholarships, you need to:
- Have applied for and met the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne
- The applicant’s university all criteria to study in a graduate research program at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant must have an admission offer from the University.
- All nations are eligible to apply for this Scholarship program.
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record to study at the University of Melbourne.
- The applicant much has English language skills to apply for the Melbourne University Scholarship Program.
- Be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at Melbourne university.
Tuition Fee at the University of Melbourne for International Students-Graduate
The tuition costs of graduate courses for international students at the University of Melbourne vary:
Some bachelor programs in Music, Visual, and Performing Arts are the most affordable, while Medicine, Veterinary Science, and dentistry have the highest tuition costs.
For graduate programs, tuition fees depend on the courses and study load; here are some of the tuition ranges for graduate faculty courses:
- Faculty of Architecture, Building, and Planning: $32,200 to $34,000
- Faculty of Arts: $19,200 to $29,500
- Faculty of Business and Economics: $18,600 to $44,100
- Graduate School of Education: $21,600 to $42,500
- International students looking to start their graduate studies can refer to this link for specific information on other faculties and schools’ tuition fees at the University of Melbourne.
Number of scholarships awarded
- Approximately 5,500
1. Graduate Research Scholarships
- Scholarship Link
- Scholarship Amount: 100% tuition fee remission and up to $110,000
Approximately 600 research Master’s and PhD students are awarded this University of Melbourne scholarship for international students.
The scholarship amount is complete fee remission and a $32,000 living stipend per year. If you are applying for a research degree, you should consider using this excellent scholarship since they award so many yearly.
2. Melbourne Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Link
- Scholarship Amount: up to 100% fee remission
International students applying for selected graduate coursework degrees and not receiving any tuition fee remission scholarships are eligible for the Melbourne Graduate Scholarship.
Except for Melbourne Graduate School of Education Master of Teaching applicants, qualified applicants are automatically considered for this University of Melbourne scholarship for international students.
Successful recipients will receive tuition fee remissions ranging from 25% to 100% for international students at Melbourne university.
3. Science Graduate Scholarship (International)
- Scholarship Link
- Scholarship Amount: up to $10,000
Academic merit is used to pick suitable applicants. Students must obtain an entry score of at least 80% University of Melbourne equivalent for all participating programs to be qualified for a scholarship.
Except for the Master of Science in Mathematics and Statistics, which needs an entry score of at least 85% University of Melbourne equivalent.
International student scholarships
Merit-based scholarships of A$10,000 for new and continuing international undergraduate and graduate coursework students undertaking an eligible degree in 2022.
How To Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button below to access Melbourne University’s online admission portal.
You will receive a notification indicating that a scholarship application has been added to your application within ten working days of submitting your application for admission to a course.
Melbourne university is among the best in the country as it delivers potential assessments and qualities to aspiring candidates and students.
Undoubtedly, Melbourne university scholarships are the best way students can fulfil their dream of studying abroad, and applying for a reputed and prestigious program helps them academically.
The University of Melbourne Scholarships For International Students Graduate allows you to show your personality and what you’re most proud of in life through the academic field.
Therefore, you should know that it provides significant financial support and encouragement for creative individuals’ artistic, educational, and personal growth.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like University of Melbourne Scholarships For International Students Graduate 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.