Suppose you are looking for an oppurtunity to work as Truck Driver Job in USA For Foreigners with good pay.
This post will help you understand the required skills needed to apply for Truck Driver Jobs, provide you with updates about the latest available jobs and how to successfully apply for it.
This will give you an edge against others and a higher chance of being hired.
Truck Drivers are responsible for driving company’s commercial vehicles for a variety of purposes. In addition, they must be able to keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment.
Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution and retail centers. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job. Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work. Use our free job description template below to create an ad that attracts great drivers to your company.
A truck driver is someone who earns a living driving a truck, transporting goods and materials over land. They typically go to and from retail and distributions centres or manufacturing plants, working any hours of the day or night. They provide an essential service to industrialized societies. While trucking isn’t a great career choice for everyone, for some it can be a fantastic way to work and live. In order to really enjoy the job, however, you have to enjoy the ‘lifestyle’ of living on the road, as trucking is really more of a lifestyle than it is a typical job.
If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you may be served best by applying for an H-2B Visa. According to drivers.com, this is the best visa option for truck drivers.
To be a commercial truck driver in the US you need to be over the age of 21 (or 18 if staying in-state). You need to attend a truck driving school and pass a test in order to earn a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Once you have this, you can start applying to trucking jobs and gaining experience.
U.S. trucking companies can use the H-2B visa to hire foreign commercial truck drivers. This visa program is designed to help U.S. employers overcome shortages of U.S. workers who are not willing and able to perform nonagricultural labor.
- Plan routes to meet delivery schedules.
- Supervise loading and unloading of cargo off truck and ensure cargo is secured.
- Follow all state and national large truck driving safety regulations and standards.
- Complete documentation for mileage and cargo; keep track of mileage, fuel, and toll expenses; confirm inventory matches shipping documents.
- Refuel vehicle and check or replace oil as needed.
- Inspect truck daily for damage or maintenance problems.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while driving to supervisors.
- Maintain vehicle equipment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid and current Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- 2+ years professional driving experience or related work experience.
- Must have a clean driving record with no recent moving violations.
- Proficient at driving, maneuvering, and parking large vehicles.
- Physically fit and able to sit for long time periods, perform truck maintenance, and lift 25 pounds comfortably.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
- Able to work night, weekends, extended hours, and holidays as needed.
Available Truck Driver Job Offers In USA For Foreigners.
These are the available truck driver jobd in USA for Foreigners;
As a member of our distribution center team, you’ll be responsible for transporting, loading, and unloading tires as well as confirming accuracy of delivery contents.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle.
- Transport tires from place of origin to assigned destination.
- Pick-up loads and organize goods in an ordered, logical manner.
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent damage.
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations.
- Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with customers.
- Assist warehouse staff and customers with loading and unloading processes.
- Confirm contents of each shipment load matches the manifest document.
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions.
- Comply with state and local driving regulations.
- Make safety a priority at all times.
- High school diploma or GED equivalen tpreferred.
- Valid state driver’s license required.
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. at a time.
- Able to operate electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems.
- An innate sense of direction.
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful.
- High level of composure and good stress management.
- Must be an efficient and accountable worker with a clean driving record.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without a visa or other sponsorship.
Salary On Truck Driver Jobs In USA For Foreigners.
The average salary for a truck driver is currently USD 28.69 per hour or USD 59,684 annually.
How To Apply For Truck Driver Jobs In USA For Foreigners.
The list below states the steps on how to apply for a Truck Driver Jobs In the USA For Foreigners;
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
Conclusion On Truck Driver Jobs In USA For Foreigners.
In conclusion to this post, One should be able to realize the responsibilities, skills, and licenses that are needed to be qualified for a Truck Driver Jobs In the USA. Click on the “Apply” button above to secure a chance to be a truck driver.
As you get updates about Truck Driver Jobs In the USA For Foreigners 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 2, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Truck Driver Jobs In the USA For Foreigners 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information provided on this page about the Truck Driver Jobs In the USA For Foreigners 2023/2024.