Interested candidates should read through this post to get guidelines on Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools to successfully get the job without stress or mistakes.
You will enjoy impressive professional growth opportunities, be inspired by dynamic colleagues, and have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of outstanding students.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and provide all the correct requirements and documents before applying for Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
A private school is a school that is not supported financially by the government and that parents have to pay for their children to go to.
A private teacher is a teaching professional who is typically employed at a private school. They can work at the elementary, middle and high school levels within a private institution, providing specialized or general instruction to their students.
Scotland is a nation where a first-class, world-leading education is accessible to all. Throughout out the length and breadth of Scotland, there is a wide range of private/independent or boarding schools. These schools cover all stages of education, from nursery through to secondary school.
Available Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
Primary School Trainer
Pearson is looking for freelance educational trainers and consultants located in the areas listed above. We need trainers with extensive primary classroom teaching experience, specifically in Systematic Synthetic Phonics. Trainers are required to deliver online and face-to-face phonics (and possibly reading) courses to individual schools, or clusters of schools, using the materials produced by the Pearson Professional Development team. These materials include online resources, so confidence in using and demonstrating software is essential.
• Attending training sessions to develop an in-depth understanding of Pearson PD materials
• Participation in ongoing training including shadowing and observing training sessions
• Liaising with the Training from Pearson team to confirm availability for school-based training courses
• Practising with resources and online delivery platforms to be fully confident and competent in their use (own computer/laptop needed for this).
• Necessary pre-course delivery preparation required to ensure all courses are delivered to a high standard and to the satisfaction of the customer.
• You are a fully qualified Primary Teacher with a minimum of 3 years teaching experience at primary level and/or you have a proven track record of working with primary schools and teachers in the UK as a consultant, trainer or adviser
• You hold a degree
• You have experience of delivering effective whole school training to colleagues in your school or other schools.
• You are ICT literate and confident using a variety of ICT packages to support classroom pedagogy and practice.
• You have a full, clean driving license with business insurance.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Teacher to plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning approach to teaching and learning Primrose School of Cedar Park West is an accredited private preschool that provides a premier educational child care experience.
• Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class functions of a group of children.
• Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of Cedar Park West and the local state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
• Assesses each child’s developmental needs on an ongoing basis.
• Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning curriculum and programming.
• Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations.
• Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
• Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while providing clear and consistent expectations for the children’s behavior.
• Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and playgrounds.
• Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and / or school functions.
• Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of Cedar Park West Employee Handbook
• Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee, determines is necessary.
Skills and Experience.
• Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency
• Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed early childhood program preferred
• Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young children
• Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child safety, and potential emergency situations.
Salary On Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
The highest salary for a Private School Teacher in Scotland is £45,345 per year. What is the lowest salary for a Private School Teacher in Scotland? The lowest salary for a Private School Teacher in United Kingdom is £22,066 per year.
How To Apply For Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
1. When directed to the official website after clicking on the “Apply Now,” Click on the job that suits your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding.
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
In conclusion, with the update above on Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools.
As you get updates about the Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: February 5, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Teaching Jobs Scotland Private Schools 2022/2023.