Education is considered an important sector in Canada and for this reason, teachers are highly demanded in different institutions and schools across Canada.
Many diverse positions are waiting to be filled up in the teaching industry in Canada, and all available vacancies will be addressed here in this article with the application link.
You will enjoy impressive professional growth opportunities, be inspired by dynamic colleagues, and have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of outstanding students.
All the available teaching jobs in Canada for teachers will be highlighted here in this post, so make sure to find a suitable one that suits your interest and don’t hesitate to apply.
A Teacher is a person who helps students to acquire knowledge, competence, or virtue. Teachers in Canada can look forward to well-paid salaries and competitive reimbursement and will benefit from living in a beautiful country.
Have you ever thought of living in Canada? The beautiful country is an excellent place to work and live; teachers are in high demand in Canada, with many exciting benefits.
Teachers are the most paid in Canada, and teaching jobs vary from the vacancy of kindergarten and primary classes to positions available in schools and higher education institutes.
Responsibilities Of Teachers
- A teacher is responsible for preparing lessons and educating students at all levels.
- Their duties are assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- They Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Their responsibility is to show love, respect, and care for each student.
- They engage students in outdoor activities like sports and clubs
- They are people with educational leadership skills and must continue growing and developing as professionals.
- They must act as the support person when the student needs their help.
- They are people who will have to fill many roles.
- They should be able to make time for each student.
- They should be able to handle challenging situations patiently.
Types of Teaching Jobs
There are different teaching jobs in Canada; If you’re pursuing a passionate career in teaching, you’ll first have to decide what kind of teacher you’d like to be; consider the following three, and you might find your calling.
- Elementary school teachers
- Middle school teacher
- High school teachers.
- College Teachers
Requirements To Be A Teacher In Canada
A bachelor’s degree in Education and a provincial certificate is typically required for teaching jobs in Canada.
Obtaining certification can be slow, so it’s best to start before your arrival in Canada, if possible.
A minimum of a three-year degree, followed by a Graduate Diploma or Master of Teaching for a particular age group, for example, early childhood, primary or secondary.
4-year undergraduate teaching degree such as a BA, BSC, or bachelor of education BEd can also be considered and ensure to possess all the skills needed as a teacher.
Available Teaching Jobs In Canada
The Job Bank of Canada has over a thousand and six hundred vacancies for teacher positions for interested and qualified candidates to make a go for it and apply. Some will be highlighted below, and the application link to access the remaining ones so you can apply.
1. Kindergarten Teacher
Anglophone East School District
Apply to Education
Job Code – 3345514
Responsibilities This is an employment opportunity under the Workability Program for a maximum of 20 weeks in duration.?
The participants will work from Monday to Friday 30 hours per week, assisting kindergarten teachers in classrooms at various schools.
These positions will start immediately, with an end date to be determined.
Responsibilities Will Include;
- Assist Kindergarten Teacher in classrooms, libraries, gymnasiums and outdoor play areas.
- Assist Kindergarten Teacher in supervising lunch, hall and playground areas and the loading and unloading of buses.
- Perform other duties as specified by the kindergarten teacher, i.e. collecting hot lunch money, checking daily attendance.
- Fulfil responsibilities related to kindergarten classroom activities. (ie. Activity Centers)
- Perform other related duties, which may be assigned by the Kindergarten Teacher from time to time i.e., accompanying students when attending special programs or taking field trips.
- Must have a grade 12 Education and have previous experience dealing with children in an organized setting.
- Must be unemployed while participating in this program and not receiving employment insurance benefits at the time the job commences.
Note: Those who have participated in this program before are NOT eligible to re-apply.
Salary: Minimum wage
2. High School Math Teacher
OneSchool Global is seeking a dynamic and creative High School Mathematics Teacher for their local campus.
This position could teach a variety of math courses such as Algebra, Algebra II, Pre-Calculus and Calculus.*
While the teachers do work from a local campus, classes are also taught over zoom to their wider North American network of 36 campuses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- A valid provincial teaching license (in progress is okay)
- Remote Teaching Experience
- Willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written;
- Professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
- Evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
3. Primary School Teacher Verified
- Provide tutoring assistance
- Supervise teaching assistants and train student teachers
- Assign and correct homework
- Develop course content
- Evaluate the progress of students and discuss results with students, parents and school officials
- Identify children’s individual learning needs.
- Lead students in activities to promote their physical, mental and social development and their school readiness.
- Participate in staff meetings, educational conferences and teacher training workshops
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help
- Prepare subject material for presentation according to an approved curriculum
- Prepare, administer and correct tests
- Teach students using lessons, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Provincial or Territorial Teaching Certificate
- Languages – English
- Education – Bachelor’s degree
- Experience – 5 years or more
- Work setting – Private school
Salary – $45.96 hourly for 30 hours per week
How To Apply
The list below shows the steps in applying for teaching jobs in Canada
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the subject job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application
Teaching Jobs In Canada Salary
The average school teacher’s salary in Canada is $46,825 per year or $24.01 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at $37,050 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $75,967 per year.
Conclusion On Teaching Jobs In Canada 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Teaching Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 Application Form for interested international teachers to start applying now.
Make sure that when you get the teaching job, After applying, and you finally get the teaching job, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career and impact students’ lives.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Teaching Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.