Are you interested in any summer jobs as a 14-year-old individual? Then this post is for you as it showcases some critical updates you desire.
Summer jobs for 14-year-olds near me are available in this post for interested candidates who wish to apply for summer jobs, especially if you have an interest in only summer jobs.
You can have a lot of fun working and meeting new people; there are many pros to working a summer job and doing new activities as a young teen.
Now proceed below to get all the information, vacancies, requirements, and qualifications needed for particular summer jobs near you.
Please read this article extensively to get updated on all the Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me; also, be aware of all the requirements.
So if you, as a 14-year-olds, are seeking a Summer job near me, you can get a summer job available and continue your passion.
As an individual or a 14-year-olds, you find an accommodative summer job near me for you with potential and essential requirements and qualifications.
Below are the following summer jobs near me, which every individual can apply for once committed to employment.
- Theatre usher
- Ice cream scooper
- Grocery bagger
- Restaurant host.
Summer Jobs Offers For 14-Year-Olds Near Me.
You can get lots of experience and motivation from summer jobs, which is satisfactory once you, as a candidate and 14-year-old, get the required qualification.
Working hard in a summer job makes you develop into an independent person who takes responsibility for your actions.
You need to view detailed information encouraging you to read further and update the system regarding all Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me.
Kitchen Aide – Summer
A kitchen helper or kitchen aide-summer cleans and sanitizes kitchen equipment, assists in essential food preparation, and receives and stores products in kitchens, restaurants, clubs, and fast food outlets.
Kitchen Aide-summer deals in packing takeout orders for customers, clearing and cleaning tables for Waitstaff when necessary and refilling condiments or other supplies at tables.
Kitchen helpers perform various cleaning, maintenance, preparation, and stocking duties in the kitchens of restaurants, hospitals, schools, and nursing homes.
They tend to unload food supplies from delivery trucks and help cooks prepare meals by washing, cutting, peeling, and slicing ingredients.
Kitchen Aide – Summer wash dishes, helps cooks prepare meal ingredients, cleans kitchens, removes garbage, and replaces garbage bags.
Salary: the average annual pay for a Kitchen Aid in the United States is $23,302 year, and the average salary for a Kitchen Aide is $14.34 per hour in the United States.
- Works with Head Cook and Assistant Cook in preparation, serving, and clean-up of meals, including but not limited to dishwashing and storing.
- Helps keep the kitchen area clean to meet state laws and mops the kitchen floor each evening and dining area weekly.
- Stores food deliveries in designated areas and keeps storage areas neat
- Washes dishcloths and dishtowels daily
- Posts list of utensils and dishes needed each meal for the hoppers to set the tables
- Fills all pack-out orders after approval of supervisor promptly
- Cleans and returns useable items to proper areas returned from a pack-out.
- Minimum age 14
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to accept supervision
- Ability to learn to do tasks as assigned
- Successful experience in food service
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate the written and spoken word with tact
- Well-disciplined, able to meet deadlines
- Self-starter is required
- Able to work under pressure of many priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Knowledge of the Girl Scout program preferred
- Ability to meet schedule requirements, including flexible work weeks/days.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under multiple supervisors
- Following instructions and remembering detailed procedures
- Computer literacy
- Maintaining a pleasant and professional manner towards other student employees, library staff, and patrons.
- Punctuality and demonstrated sense of responsibility
- Genuine enthusiasm about the job
- Examples of things they like about the position
- Fast and efficient
- Medical insurance
- Explore possible career options from other teaching facilities.
- Vacation, sick leave
- Competitive salary most times
- Retirement benefits.
- Working independently
- Detail-oriented benefits.
Available Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me
These are the following summer jobs for 14-year-olds near me below:
- Gymnastics Coach
- Learning Center Support Staff
- Restaurant Busser
- Pool Team Member
- Guest Transit Host
- Rentals Tech Boots
- Customer Team Member.
How To Apply
These are the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- You will see various available Summer Jobs
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Salary For Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me
The average salary for a Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me is $62,000 per year in the country, and the minimum wage is around $12.65 per hour in the states.
Conclusion Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me
You can see the above lists of Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me in 2022/2023, with the benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Summer Jobs For 14-Year-Olds Near Me 2022/2023 for you to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Summer Jobs For 14 Year Olds Near Me , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.