Suppose you are interested in securing social work jobs in New Mexico, then this post is for you! i will address the critical aspects of Social Work jobs in New Mexico.
Luckily, there are plenty of social work jobs in New Mexico; considering there are 1,420 healthcare social workers in New Mexico, there is absolutely a guaranteed chance for applicants to get employed.
This type of social worker makes an average salary of $58,700 yearly in the state. There are 380 mental health and substance abuse social workers earning an average salary of $49,220.
Interested Candidates are to ensure they meet the requirements of the specific job to avoid any form of disqualification/ disappointment.
Proceed into the post to learn more about the available Social Work Jobs In New Mexico.
A social worker is a professional who helps individuals and families improve their quality of life by ensuring access to basic needs such as food, shelter, and safety. They work to achieve better lives for their clients by analyzing the environment, relationships, systems, and policies that impact their clients’ lives.
A Social worker is essential to the environment/ society, and also, social workers help relieve people’s suffering, fight for social justice, and improve lives and communities. Most people think of social workers regarding poverty alleviation and child welfare. Many social workers do that work, and we do much more.
Social workers can be found in hospitals, helping people cope with acute conditions and chronic illnesses. They provide therapy and community health centers, help prevent students from dropping out of school, and also help prisoners as they reenter communities and provide rehabilitative support in drug and alcohol centers.
The demand for Social workers in New Mexico will only continue to grow, especially as its population grows and diversifies. Currently, there are 4,250 social workers employed in New Mexico. The salary range for social workers in the state is $44,430 and $58,720 a year.
Available Social Workers Job In New Mexico
Dialysis Social Worker: A renal/Dialysis social worker is a support person for patients before and after they start dialysis. Social workers are highly educated and trained to help patients and their families by providing support in all areas of their lives, including emotional, financial, career, lifestyle adjustment, and more. The following are some available social workers’ jobs in New Mexico:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work accredited by the Council of Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Current licensure in the applicable state is required unless employed in AZ, PA, or Guam.
- The license must be maintained as current and in good standing. (See appendix for Social Worker for minimum licensing requirements.)
- Previous experience in providing social services to dialysis patients is preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of English and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in all USRC clinical applications required within 90 days of hire.
- Must meet any practice requirement(s) for the applicable state.
Behavior Technician: A Behavioral Technician is a professional responsible for patients’ well-being in a medical facility. They are also responsible for assisting the client with day-to-day activities, monitoring their progress, and communicating any issues or concerns.
- High School Diploma Required
- Valid Drivers’ license and car insurance (driving is required)
- Must be computer literate, dependable, organized, very detail-oriented, and have flexible availability
- Drive a minimum of 30-45 miles from your location
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with all levels of staff, the general public, and the people we support
- Ability to work in the home, school, and clinical settings
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop and push a wheelchair and be out in a variety of weather
- Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
- Must have good leadership skills
- An associate or Bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field experience is a plus.
Telehealth Therapist: A telehealth therapist provides counseling services and mental health support to clients over the telephone or through chat or video conferencing software. They can also work with individuals, couples, or families. Their duties vary depending on the type of therapy that you provide.
- Master’s degree from a clinical track (e.g., MSW, MFT, MC, MMHC)
- Unrestricted license (i.e., able to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor) without current, past, or pending disciplinary action
- Experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT)
- Experience providing video therapy
- Experience maintaining a full clinical caseload of adult and adolescent clients/week
- A full-time resident of the United States
Average Salary Of A Social Worker In New Mexico
The average salary of social workers in New Mexico is approximately $60,986 per year.
How To Apply For Social Work Jobs In New Mexico
The list below states the steps to apply for Social Work Jobs In New Mexico:
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion on the Social Work Jobs In New Mexico
In conclusion, on the different types of Social Work Jobs In New Mexico, it is clear that jobs are available In New Mexico.
Seize the chance now to secure a Jobs In New Mexico by clicking on the “Apply Now.” button above.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Social Work Jobs In New Mexico 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.