Shipping and Logistics jobs in Dubai range from across the fields of logistics, supply chain, distribution, transportation, warehousing, freight forwarding, manufacturing, purchasing, and inventory management.
Qualified logistics professionals and freshers as well will land logistics jobs in Dubai, working for over 35,000 employers in the supply chain industry. Dubai is one of the cities where residents enjoy a high standard of living and superb facilities.
If you are a fresher seeking employment in the logistics industry in Dubai, then go through this article as you will be provided with all the currently opened job offers you can apply for as a fresher.
Shipping is the physical movement of your goods from one destination to another (e.g., from a warehouse to your customers) and one of many logistics processes.
Logistics refers to the synchronized processes that manage how your products are acquired, stored, and transported to their final destinations.
A lot depends on your personal strengths and abilities and if you are comfortable with what working in logistics requires. It isn’t for everyone.
There are a lot of different areas within the field, as well. Logistics requires attention to detail and working with numbers and many items. It is a great career field for the right person that crosses many industries.
You do need to be organized to be successful. Logistics is managing the flow of resources, not only goods, between the point of origin and the point of destination to meet the requirements of customers or corporations.
Available Shipping And Logistics Job Offers In Dubai For Fresher
Talal Ali Logistics has a lot of shipping and logistics job offers in Dubai for fresher and if you are interested in applying for any position then go through the vacancies below.
1. Logistics Driver
Communicate clearly to the customer, deliver the product on time and safely, and perform these roles while properly managing their time.
Use equipment to secure and maintain loads. Handle a variety of warehouse equipment to support loading and unloading promptly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate paperwork for the manifest on each trip using the company’s software system before leaving the facility.
- Transport deliveries safely to their destination locations on time. As part of this duty, verify shipping loads against the paperwork and obtain signatures for materials when delivered.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records of routes and times per state and federal law and company policy.
- Inspect and maintain the truck and all related equipment, making repair requests necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Operate warehouse equipment, including vehicles, in a way that facilitates the loading and unloading of the truck while observing all safety regulations and manufacturer’s safety instructions for that equipment.
- Take on material handling duties to complete the delivery of necessary materials to destination locations, including handling materials during loading and unloading.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides continuous improvement recommendations.
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Suggest training programs and techniques to improve processes
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum High School diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- At least one year of professional driving experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and forklifts
- Must have the ability to balance customer satisfaction requirements with organizational objectives
- Able to work independently and make crucial decisions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/ external contacts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
Work Schedule 45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
2. Warehouse Assistant
- Check all incoming materials or physical and electronic shipping.
- Provide input on tax documents.
- Do sorting and separation of purchase orders as tax documents.
- Make freight requests.
- Make use of control materials and the company’s consumer and administrative materials.
- Support the company’s internal and external Logistics issues.
- Take inventory of the warehouse.
- Make the physical and electronic drives Logistics Company.
- Make entries control reports and outputs of Logistics.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
3. Group Accountant
NTS Group is currently recruiting a Group Accountant for a leading multinational company in Dubai. The Group Accountant is responsible for producing high-quality management and financial information for all company entities. The role will be reporting to the Group Finance Manager.
- Maintain the financial ledgers for all Holding Company entities, including monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and other key accounts
- Manage all aspects of Holding Company cash and debt balances, including liaising with the treasury team regarding drawdowns, deposits and transfers, inter-company interest charges, and hedge accounting
- Produce high-quality quarterly management accounts, including variance analysis, quarterly forecasts, and annual budgets
- Prepare the Holding company sub-consolidation.
- Prepare the statutory accounts for Holding Company entities and facilitate the audit of these accounts.
- A qualified accountant, preferably trained in an accounting practice
- Excellent academic background
- Good Excel skills
- Consolidation experience preferred
- Currently living in the UAE
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and be provided with more Talal Ali Logistics jobs that you can apply for and follow all instructions.
Salary Of Logistics Freshers In Dubai
The average salary for Logistics is AED 4,000 per month Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area.
Salaries range from 4,000 AED (lowest) to 20,000 AED (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Shipping And Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Shipping And Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Shipping And Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Shipping And Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Shipping And Logistics Jobs In Dubai For Freshers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.