Senior accountant jobs in UAE are numerous, and this article encourages and welcomes interested and experienced accountants to apply for the currently opened position.
To work as a senior accountant in the UAE, there are several benefits assigned to this position; however, you must have progressed and gained valuable work experience before assuming this position.
Several companies and organizations in the United Arab Emirates seek senior accountants to join their respective teams and contribute to the success of their growth.
Now, proceed below to get all the available senior accountant vacancies that are currently available for interested candidates who wish to gain employment in the UAE.
A Senior Accountant is a mid-level professional who oversees the company’s accounting department. They take ownership of every aspect that goes into producing an organization’s report, from cost-productivity and margins down to expenditures.
The main difference between senior accountants and accountants is their experience level. Accountants perform administrative tasks like gathering data and filling balance sheets and journal entries.
Senior accountants take ownership of the organization’s reporting of costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures. A career in Accounting gives you an advantage that almost no other profession (i.e.) the ability to work in any industry of your choice.
Highly qualified accounting professionals like CPA- Certified Public Accountant, ACCA, and the like, have an enormous scope of work ranging from accounting to auditing to consultancy.
Available Senior Accountant Jobs In UAE
The senior accountant job in the UAE, which is currently vacant, is below, and individuals are expected to meet the requirements and qualifications before proceeding to apply.
The Vacancy – Senior Accountant
The role holder is responsible for executing finance and accounting activities in a timely, accurate manner to ensure compliance of these activities with relevant standards.
The role holder also supports financial planning and budgeting activities across GDMO and supports controlling business and finance operations and performance by providing accurate and timely reports.
The role holder is also responsible for executing financial control and cost control activities to support GDMO’s operational continuity. The role holder shall carry out his duties in accordance with the relevant business policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing and implementing the Corporate Support Department plans and budgets in line with organizational objectives.
- Act upon the Finance and Procurement Section mandates and work processes to achieve high-performance standards.
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures, and quality standards in the Finance and Procurement Section.
Accounting and Finance :
- Records all relevant financial and business transactions within GDMO’s bookkeeping/ enterprise resource planning systems, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of maintained records.
- Coordinates collection of necessary information and analyses and compiles account information to prepare current financial statements such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, Expense report, payables and receivable accounts statements, cash flow statements, and other relevant reports.
- Ensures accurate and timely invoicing, collection of receivables from clients, and timely disbursement of payments to vendors.
- Coordinates with the Human Resources Section for payroll management and ensures all payments-related notifications sent to the bank are recorded in the books of accounts.
- Leads monthly cash closing process, provides support in the month-end closing process and participates in preparing the end-of-year closing process.
- Reviews and validates reconciliation with the system’s general ledger through maintaining records and preparing accurate, reliable, and timely journal entries.
- Maintains relations with suppliers and clients as required for delivering necessary financial and accounting activities.
- Conducts analyses of asset positions and maintains the asset register of all GDMO assets, and ensures the asset register is updated regularly to reflect the accounting-related aspects of assets.
- Conducts analyses, comparisons, estimates, and forecasts related to key financial matters like investment decisions, cash management, expense budgeting, etc., based on industry standards, benchmarks, and trends for performance measurement.
- Supports budgeting and financial forecasting across the organization, analyses financial data, extracts and defines relevant information, and interprets data to determine past financial performance and draw financial projections.
- Ensures the appropriate financial accounting policies are in place.
- Prepares provides, and presents regular and ad-hoc financial reports as existing accounting standards require.
- Archives and organizes accounting documentation, records, and information.
- Supports the performance management processes of GDMO by providing accurate, up-to-date financial information and variance analysis to Strategy and Planning Section.
- Supports execution of audit assignments through the preparation of required financial and accounting reports and details
Taxation & Other:
- Maintenance & reconciliation of tax register.
- Filing tax returns as per FTA schedule.
- Performs other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the Senior Manager – Finance and Procurement in order to meet department objectives.
Qualifications Experience Required :
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
Education and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- A Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is preferred.
- Relevant certification in accounting (especially IFRS) such as ACCA, CPA, CMA, or CFA is preferred.
Job Specific Skills (technical/behavioral competencies):
- Good operational understanding of existing UAE Government accounting practices, issues, policies, and procedures
- Good understanding of international financial and accounting standards
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good operational knowledge of GRP systems
- Good command of written and spoken Arabic and English
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, create an account if you don’t have one, and proceed to fill out the application form.
Salary Of Senior Accountants In UAE
A person working in Accounting and Finance in UAE typically earns around 21,600 AED per month.
Salaries range from 8,250 AED (lowest average) to 44,200 AED (highest average).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Senior Accountant Jobs In UAE 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Senior Accountant Jobs In UAE, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Senior Accountant Jobs In UAE; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Senior Accountant Jobs In UAE 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Senior Accountant Jobs In UAE 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.