Senior accounting jobs in Abu Dhabi are available in this article for interested applicants who are well qualified to apply for it and come with attractive salaries as well.
Accounting tends to be a very stable career with numerous opportunities. Every aspect of a for-profit business revolves around the financial activity of the organization in some way, and since accounting is the language of business, accountants are the linguistic experts.
In Abu Dhabi, a successful Senior Accountant is expected to combine excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports; hence keep this in mind once seeking one.
Now head below, view what the Senior Accountant job is all about, what’s like securing one in Abu Dhabi, the latest available one, the requirements & qualifications, salary, and other related information.
A Senior Accountant is a mid-level professional who oversees the company’s accounting department. They take ownership of every aspect that goes into producing an organization’s report, from cost-productivity and margins all the way down to expenditures.
The main difference between senior accountants and accountants is their experience level. Accountants perform administrative tasks like gathering data and filling balance sheets and journal entries.
Senior accountants take ownership of the organization’s reporting of costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures. A career in Accounting gives you an advantage that almost no other profession (i.e.) the ability to work in any industry of your choice.
Highly qualified accounting professionals like CPA- Certified Public Accountant, ACCA, and the like, have an enormous scope of work ranging from accounting to auditing to consultancy.
Available Senior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi
The vacancy below is available for a senior accountant in Abu Dhabi to apply for, and all the related information i=are given below with its application link.
Senior Accountant (Abu Dhabi) – Kraken
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the entity’s bookkeeping, reconciliations, regulatory and VAT filing, assisting in audit/regulatory filings, planning and budgeting and banking operation, and other relevant regulatory reporting.
The ideal candidate should have experience working in a fintech or exchange trading environment, with a deep understanding of the accounting standards and regulatory filing of a financial institution or an exchange.
An understanding of regulatory frameworks applicable to regulated financial firms in the UAE and GCC is strongly preferred. This role is a fully remote position based in Abu Dhabi.
What you’ll do
- Prepare bank and clients’ account reconciliation, and ensure reconciliations files are available and up to date for internal /External Audit and Regulatory examinations.
- Ensuring the correct bookkeeping and compliance with applicable accounting standards.
- Assist in the Preparation of Budget and related forecasting.
- Assist in preparation of internal, external, and regulatory audits filing and reporting.
- Reconcile Inter-company Ledgers on a Monthly and quarterly basis.
- Prepare value-added tax returns and ensure taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Maintain up-to-date records and files for audits and examinations.
- Maintain Fixed assets, depreciation, and amortization register.
- Assist in completing banking forms, applications, and KYC process.
- Maintain up-to-date records and files of banking correspondents.
Who you are
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years experience in an accounting role at a financial institution or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the financial services regulatory environment.
- Accounting certification such as CIMA, CMA, ACCA, and CPA is preferred.
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of work product and consistently deliver results.
- Adaptability to collaborate with global teams and meet business needs.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing regulatory environment.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, navigate through all the vacancies and complete the application form by providing detailed information.
Salary Of Senior Accountants In Abu Dhabi
A person working in Accounting and Finance in Abu Dhabi typically earns around 21,600 AED per month.
Salaries range from 8,250 AED (lowest average) to 44,200 AED (highest average).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Senior Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Senior Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Senior Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Senior Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Senior Accountant Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.