Explore all the Security Jobs in Dubai, even as a foreigner, for this post will bring you a combination of these jobs in 2023/2024.
So if you are seeking a security job and are not a permanent resident of Dubai or do not have a Canadian green card, you need to get a work permit.
Make sure to check if you are eligible for the listed Security Jobs in Dubai and start planning your arrival in Dubai to begin your career.
For those of us who are foreigners (non-citizens of Dubai) and wish to join the Dubai job management, you can go through this post and get all the information leading you through entering the job.
It’s straightforward as you emigrate to Dubai, become a Dubai citizen, and once granted that status, you meet the requirements for the Security Jobs In Dubai.
How To Become A Security Guard In Dubai
To become a security guard in Dubai, you must have a valid SIRA license. After completing a week-long training in SIRA Cadre Academy, it will be provided to you.
However, the candidate who works for the other emirates, Abu Dhabi, Ras-Al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain, need to get a PSCOD license.
Working In Dubai As A Security Officer
The educational requirements for a security officer or a security guard are not very high. Usually, a high school diploma is required for the job and a verification of police records.
A referral can always come in handy, and a job experience ranges from (one) 1 year to (ten) 10 years and above.
Security Job In Dubai With Free Visa And Ticket-FAIRMONT
Security Guards’ duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting buildings and equipment; security guards’ duties can also have access points and permitting or prohibiting entry.
- Security Guards’ duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, and inspecting buildings and equipment.
- Security Guards duties can also access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry
- Observation skills.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to lead and work in a team.
- Communication skills and empathy.
- Conciliatory attitude.
- Hard-working and flexible.
- Physical fitness.
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Salary||AED 3000 to AED 5000 Per Month|
|Job Experience||1 Year|
|Work Hours||8 hours|
|Employment Type||Full time|
Security Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
These are the jobs below:
1. Security Guard Jobs-Dubai-DoubleTree By Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
As a Security Guard, you are responsible for the safety and security of all Guests, Team Members and contractors, and visitors while at the hotel.
A Security Guard is also responsible for the safety and security of the hotel premises; specifically, the Security Guard will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, and Team Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises.
- Run routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Ensure all fire fighting equipment requirements are met and maintained
- Assist Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel
- Follow all Occupational Health and Safety rules upheld by the hotel.
Security Guards serving Hilton brands are constantly working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behavior, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous security experience, preferably working within an industry which monitored large volumes of people’s movement
- Current and working knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of fire, safety, and first aid
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation.
|Hiring Organization/Agency||DoubleTree By Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island|
|Profile Name||Security Guard|
|Job Location||Ras Al Khaimah, UAE|
|Job Type||Hotel Job in UAE|
|Salary||AED 2000.00-4500.00 monthly|
2. Security Operations Clerk For Our Head-Office
Security Operations Clerk For Our Head Office performing administrative and clerical duties, ensuring smooth business operations.
Security Operations Clerk For Our Head Office often handles customer service, responds to customers’ inquiries and concerns, directs guests to appropriate departments, and earns 4000 AED.
- Supervise, supervise and control the management staff (supervisors, team leaders, and heads of post and agents)
- Ensure the strict application by the teams of the work instructions
- Conduct collective action to ensure its effectiveness, taking into account economic and qualitative objectives
- Manage the performance of its employees: set the purposes of its employees according to the company’s strategy
- Advise teams and provide appropriate solutions by implementing treatment actions
- Be responsible for the proper operational functioning of our safety and security activities.
- Schedule agents based on weekly customer requests
- Participate in responses to calls for tenders
- Ensure regulatory monitoring
- Supervise the regulation of working hours, weekends off, and holidays inline.
3. Shift Guard
Shift Guard saddles the responsibility to watch over or shield (a person or thing) from danger or harm; protect and they AED 2,109 per month in Dubai.
Full Job Description
- Attend and service whichever responsibility
- To guard the room on maintenance.
- Maintain on the job guard related
- Responsible for implementing all works connected with the guard activities.
4. Security Officer
A security guard is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets from various hazards by enforcing preventative measures.
The average salary for a Security Officer is AED 2390 per month in UAE.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points, and permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, and restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures equipment operation by completing preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Must be responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Must be able to deal with Uncertainty.
Lists of Available Security Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
- Security Supervisor
- Female Guard
- Female Security Guard with UAE Driver’s License
- Security Manager
- Lady Guard.
Salary Of Security Job In Dubai
The average salary for a security guard is AED 2,155 (two thousand one hundred and fifty-five) per month in UAE or four thousand (4,000 AED) monthly.
Conclusion On Security Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners
You can see the above lists of Security Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
The article above gives crucial information about the Security Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners to start applying for.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Security Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.