Over the years, scholarships have delivered opportunities for young and aspiring candidates and students wanting to further their education.
Scholarship help appears as a grant or payment made to support a student’s education, awarded based on academic or another achievement.
A scholarship is a financial support awarded to a student based on academic achievement or other criteria, including financial need, for schooling.
Benefits Of Starting a Scholarship
- Make College Education Accessible and Affordable
- Encourage Philanthropy Within the Company
- Attract and Retain Talent
- Create Brand Awareness
- Provide Support to Students in Need
- Encourage Diversity
- Support Employees in Their Continued Education
- Useful for Market Research.
How to Get a Scholarship
- Know where to look
- Prepare in advance
- Work hard and keep motivated
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants
- Read the application instructions carefully
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter
- Be realistic.
Scholarship appears to be the presence of a grant or payment made to support a student’s education, awarded based on academic or another achievement.
A scholarship is financial support awarded to a student based on academic achievement or other criteria, including the economic need for schooling.
Therefore, if you are a Colombian international student, navigate through this post to get your desired result to apply for the ongoing scholarships accommodated with equal opportunities.
Scholarships Description In France For Colombians
France is the second best country in the world to offer accessible, conducive, and easy Scholarships for international students.
There are numerous France Scholarships For Colombians, which are for interested students or aspiring candidates wishing to apply.
All available and currently ongoing Scholarships For Colombian Students In France are here with their unique details occupying the following platform.
Most France scholarship programs welcome international and national students to be enrolled in their schedules for different reasons and options.
The recently interested candidates applying for any scholarship in France are advised to ensure they meet all the requirements stated by the scholarship to be considered.
Scholarships In France
The French Ministry of Higher education and Research also awards scholarships to some international students based on social criteria.
Scholarships opportunities in France are funded majorly by French universities and foundations, mainly on an annual basis.
Currently, the Government of France offers more than 500 (five hundred) Scholarships in France for International students and including Colombians.
Scholarship applications accepted by the French government are filed at the cultural service of the French embassy of your country of residence.
There are many scholarships available different on various criteria:
- Paying authority (French government, foundation, company, etc.)
- Target audience (students in Ph.D., Masters’ courses, etc.)
- Recipient’s nationality
- Amount of the scholarship
- Duration of the scholarship
Note: Campus France Agency is the French agency for promoting French higher education; the agency does not provide scholarships directly to international students.
Top 5 Scholarships In France For Colombians Students
These are the following top five scholarships in France for Colombians available for eligible and interested students:
1. Université Côte D’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships For International Students In France 2022/2023
Université Côte d’Azur is offering 10 Academic Excellence Awards to international students; the scholarship is aimed to support international students by providing a stipend and a full tuition fee.
The scholarship will be awarded for only a year.
Université Côte d’Azur Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students in France 2022/2023 are available to undertake Masters level programs at Université Côte d’Azur.
The recipients of these excellence grants will be exempt from tuition fees and receive a stipend of €5,000.
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities (Colombian)
- To be eligible, students will have to apply to one of Université Côte d’Azur’s international MSc programs listed here
- Candidates will then be assessed based on the results obtained in their final year at the university.
2. Aix-Marseille University Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships In France 2022/2023
Aix-Marseille University welcomes international students through Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships as a pillar of its internationalization policy.
The scholarship (Aix-Marseille University Tiger Master Excellence) is a unique system to finance students with excellent academic backgrounds wishing to study in France.
Degree Level: Aix-Marseille University Tiger Master Excellence Scholarships in France 2022/2023 are available to undertake Master’s level programs at Aix-Marseille University.
- Aix-Marseille University will finance you up to €10,000 for one academic year.
- Aix-Marseille University books a room for you in a CROUS university residence(provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
- Aix-Marseille University will support you upon your arrival in France and guide you throughout your stay.
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
Eligibility Criteria: You must be eligible to study in the programs mentioned above.
3. Audencia Business School In Nantes France Scholarship For Women 2022-2023
Audencia Business School offers scholarships for women in business; the scholarship is only available for women with excellent academic backgrounds.
Audencia Business School in Nantes France Scholarship for Women 2022-2023 is available to undertake Masters, MBA, and Bachelor level programs.
Scholarship Benefits: Varies
- Audencia Business School will provide up to a 60% discount on the tuition fee for the successful candidate.
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities (Colombian Students)
- Applicants must be enrolled in the MSc Management-Engineering program.
- MSc: BAC+4 diplomas in management or engineering, or a BAC+4 diploma in another field with professional experience or academic excellence.
- Extended MSc: Bac+3 diploma, or Bac+4 diploma, whatever the field
4. Excellence Scholarships For Master Or Engineer Master’s Degrees At Institute Galilee In Paris, France 2023
Are you a Colombian student currently looking for opportunities to study abroad? Excellence scholarships at Institut Galilée will help finance your Master’s program in France or Israel.
If you have an excellent academic background, apply now for the scholarship.
Excellence Scholarships For Master Or Engineer Master’s Degrees at Institute Galilee in Paris, France 2023 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Institute Galilee.
Excellence scholarships can help you finance your studies in France at Institut Galilée:
Master in Engineering :
- Two years program: 7500 euros (admission in the second year of the engineering degree for holders of a Master 1 or an equivalent degree)
- Two years program: 7500 euros (admission in Master 1)
- 1-year program: 2500 euros (admission in Master 2)
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities (Colombian students)
The scholarships will be awarded based on the excellence in academic results and the candidate’s motivation.
5. The SFRI Scholarships In France For International Students 2022
The SFRI scholarships in France for International Students 2022 are open to International Students, Domestic Students.
The scholarship allows Masters’s level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University Clermont Auvergne.
The School of Economics has set up scholarships for students of the Master in Development Economics, from developing countries, within the framework of the International Development Graduate Track (SFRI – ISITE).
Winners will receive a monthly scholarship of 600 euros for ten months, provided they pass their first year of the Master’s program and continue their studies in the second year of the Master’s program in the same course.
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
These are the following criteria:
1st year Masters program
- Candidates’ applications will be evaluated based on their academic records at the end of the first semester of the 2022/2023 academic year.
2nd year Masters program
- Applications will be evaluated based on the application file submitted for entry into the second year of the Master’s program, per the procedures and campaign dates provided for this purpose.
General Salary For France Scholarships
The value of the scholarships ranges from $5,000 to $25,000; most times, HEC Paris offers generous scholarships to international students from different countries and backgrounds.
Other Scholarships In France For Colombian Students
These are the following scholarships in France for Colombian Students:
- Ampère Scholarships Of Excellence, France 2022-23
- GSLS Travel Fellowships 2022
- International Master’s Scholarship Program, France 2022-23
- Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship Program, 2023
- EDHEC Global MBA Scholarships in France, 2020
- HEC Paris MBA Scholarship in France, 2022
- Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarships, 2022
- Mistral Scholarships For International Students, France 2022-2023
- Excellence Scholarships For International Students 2022.
How To Apply For Scholarships In France As A Colombia Student
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘button below.
- Fill in the crucial details or information while applying.
- Essential components include your names, birth dates, age, and other necessary things.
- Then click to submit
- No false information on the website.
Now’s your chance with this selection of France scholarships; you, therefore, have no limitation regarding you being a Colombia Student from applying for the France scholarship.
The application website gives crucial information related to the Scholarships For Colombia Student In France for candidates to start applying now.
Therefore, if you want to study in France as a Colombia Student through the above scholarships, go for it and start preparing for this post to deliver essential details.