Sales Jobs in Germany For English Speakers, it is one of the most rewarding jobs you’ll ever have, but there are loads of work; hence if you feel you are up to the task, you should apply now.
Sales Jobs in Germany are an excellent career, and workers have the potential to earn a high salary and often have a clear career path within their organizations.
Hence, if you wish to specialize in this sector and find a sales job in Germany as an English speaker, then go through all the available vacancies.
Details On Sales Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
Sales Jobs in German are exciting and challenging careers that will help you grow personally and professionally.
If you view the items on this list with excitement and anticipation, a career in sales is right for you.
Once you get employed in a sales job in Germany, you can do anything by making use of your communication skills to go into customer service or your product knowledge to go into marketing.
There are lots of Sales Jobs In Germany that require only English Speakers with little German to apply for, and you get to focus on lots of activity levels (calls, emails, and meetings).
Available Sales Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
Check out the following sales jobs in Germany for English speakers to apply for in 2023/2024, and they include;
1. People-s-Place GmbH – Marketo Administrator – English
- Managing administration and expanded use of Marketo as the marketing automation platform
- Ensuring a successful configuration, implementation, and maintenance of all marketing programs within Marketo
- Working with the Director of Marketing Technology to target content for email nurturing and programs that move leads through the buying process
- Establishing lead scoring methodologies and intelligence programs used to help sales prioritize activities
- Full fluency in English is mandatory; further languages are seen as a plus
- University degree in a relatable field
- Marketo certified or several years of experience in front-back Marketo Administration.
- Advanced experience with developing and maintaining Marketo integration with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics would be advantageous)
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
2. Software AG Careers – Sales Account Executive
They require an excellent Professional Services Sales Executive who has the ability to identify client’s stakeholders (IT and Business) to position our Professional Services related to their complete product portfolio in conjunction with sales and presales.
- A successfully completed degree in economics or engineering or a comparable long-term qualification
- Performer; a highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- Experience in Business Application Cloud solutions is considered a valuable bonus.
- You are fluent in English and German, both in writing and speech
3. Sales Account Manager – VAR (Value Added Resellers)
Victrex is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join them on an initial 18-month fixed-term contract, to operate as the point of contact with direct buying customers, grow relationships and improve Customer Experience. Roles
- Growing revenue and profitability of a portfolio of direct buying customers and distributors.
- Managing Price Quotations within the agreed time frame and negotiating prices to optimize margins.
- Providing customers and partners an environment based on trust, expertise, engagement, commitment, e.t.c.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant experience.
- First experience as a Sales Account Manager or Sales supporting roles.
- English is essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
4. Director of Global Corporate Sales – (in English)
Kempinski Hotel seeks a Director of Global Corporate Sales who initiates, plans, directs, and manages the implementation of the global corporate strategy activities by the GSO team for Kempinski Hotels Worldwide.
The role is based in Frankfurt, at the Kempinski Global Sales Office Germany.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role within a corporate or hotel sales environment
- To be fully conversant in all internet-based contracting tools, particularly Lanyon and HRS.
- •Be able to use resources and tools such as KIT reporting, Hotelligence 360 Synxis, online booking tools, and the GDSs
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and oral communication skills; additional languages are a plus.
5. Sales Manger
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for bringing innovative solutions to the market, helping boost clients’ business, and driving growth for the main e-commerce players in the region.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales DACH and be part of the local Sales team, recognized by co-workers and clients alike for its unparalleled professionalism, integrity, and passion for Digital.
- Interest and a solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing
- 2-10 years of sales experience in a B2B environment; depending on your experience, we can offer a Senior role
- A self-motivated, positive individual with an achiever attitude
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Exceptional professionalism and business acumen
- Ability to keep an open communication, mainly when working remotely
- Proficiency in German and English (C1 or above)
Average Salary Of Sales English Workers In Germany
The national average salary for a Sales Representative is €57,629 per year in Germany.
Conclusion On Sales Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Sales Jobs In Germany For English Speakers Application Form for interested foreigners to start applying now.
Make sure that when you get these jobs, you should enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Sales Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
One thought on “Sales Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024 Apply Now!”
I am a results oriented sales executive excellent communication skills. as well as good convincing skills.Also a customer service Representative.which I deliver the best service for the customers