Ryanair has several job offers for interested and qualified candidates to apply for. Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs are numerous and have several opportunities to grow your career.
Ryanair is a big airline service provider, there are different jobs you can get in various industry sectors and flight attendants being among them.
All you have to do is go through this article, know what it’s like to work in a reputable place, the latest job vacancies and all.
Who Are Flight Attendants?
A Flight Attendant also known as a cabin crew, is a professional responsible for ensuring passengers’ safety, security, and comfort on board an airline. They provide customer service before, during, or at the end of each trip while creating a welcoming environment between flights.
A flight attendant is responsible for attending to the safety and comfort needs of passengers aboard a flight. Also referred to as cabin attendants, they perform various tasks, including demonstrating emergency procedures, directing passengers, and performing safety checks.
The ideal candidate will be customer service oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
Ryanair, headquartered in Ireland’s capital city, was founded in 1984 as a small airline with the aim of breaking the duopoly on London-Ireland flights by British Airways and Aer Lingus Ryanair.
Since then, it has become Europe’s biggest budget airline, with beyond 13,000 people working for the company. The airline operates more than 2,000 flights per days from over 215 airports in 37 countries.
Ryanair gives its customers the lowest fare guarantee, which means that if there is a cheaper fare on the same connection with another airline, then Ryanair will pay double the difference.
Being A Flight Attendant At Ryanair
Working within a 4 person team that is quick-thinking, hard-working and customer-focused, you will ensure that our customers are provided with a safe, relaxing and secure experience as they travel to over 230 destinations from their 86+ bases.
Ryanair recruitment and training partners are currently recruiting for positions across our expanding network. They currently have over 9,500 Cabin Crew (known as flight attendants) who are responsible for maintaining the highest industry safety standards whilst providing a best-in-class customer service experience to the guests.
If you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and having excellent customer service skills, then this could be the perfect career move for you!
Country Locations With Job Offers
- United Kingdom
Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs
There are over one hundred vacancies for flight attendants with Ryanair Airline; all the general requirements, recruitment process and qualifications has been outlined below.
Position – Cabin Crew/Flight Attendants
Discover life in the sky and join their Cabin Crew Team! Cabin Crew International is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings plc, and they are delighted to announce that they are currently accepting applications for Cabin Crew positions with their client airline Ryanair.
They are holding a funded Cabin Crew 6-week training course in Belfast. They have a training course in December 2023 at Belfast Airport. 100% attendance is required on this course.
The Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their careers while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on their days off and meeting interesting people each day whilst providing customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Requirement Of Cabin Crew/Flight Attendants
- You are over 18 years old.
- Applicants must have the unrestricted right to live and work in the Region Or Country; this includes Pre-Settled status holders.
- All candidates must hold a valid passport which doesn’t expire in the next 12 months, and your passport must allow unrestricted International travel.
- You must be between 5 “2 (157 cm) and 6” 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided and confidentiality.
- You must be hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and happy to work a 5 on 3 off roster with a mixture of early and late shifts.
- No Criminal Convictions. Must be able to pass Criminal Record Check.
- You must either live or be willing to live close to your home base to travel to the base during your shift times.
- You don’t have any visible tattoos that are visible when in uniform.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people.
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on body parts that are visible when wearing a uniform.
- Willing to purchase and pass an Aviation Medical.
Benefits Of Cabin Crew/Flight Attendants
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Basic Salary accumulated from day 1 of the Training Course as well as a daily Per Diem
- Free uniform in year 1
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus paid monthly
- Stansted Year 1 average earnings annually pro rata £20-23k for Stansted & £17-20k for all other Region Or Country Bases
- You will also receive a ‘New joiners’ Allowance’ payable in instalments when you start at base.
- Amazing career development opportunities within the same department or within another Ryanair department
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster
- Staff Travel
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
Ryanair Of Cabin Crew/Flight Attendant Recruitment Process
- Once you have successfully applied and met the above requirements, they will contact you via email or telephone for a quick screening.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be sent a link to book an interview via Zoom.
- Feedback will be issued within 48 hours of your interview.
- If successful, you will be sent a link to book one of our training courses that suit you.
How To Apply
- To apply, kindly refer to the link below to get started
- Once you are directed to the official Ryanair career website, then go through all the vacancies.
- Ensure you have the right qualifications before proceeding to apply for a particular position
- Provide all detailed and trustworthy information when applying.
Salary Of Ryanair Flight Attendants
The salary trajectory of a Cabin Crew ranges between locations and employers. The salary starts at $42,638 per year and goes up to $50,432 per year for the highest level of seniority.
Conclusion On Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with all the available Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Ryanair Flight Attendant Jobs , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.