There has been an increase in restaurants in Dubai, given that Dubai is well known for its extravagant living, including luxurious restaurants. There has been a rise in figures for casual dining in the UAE, which has been so astronomical that Dubai has now overtaken Doha as the number of locations for restaurants in Dubai.
This post will help you understand the type of jobs available in Dubai Mall, their salaries, and how to apply for them.
Table of Contents
The word restaurant comes from the French verb restaurer, “to restore oneself,” and the first actual French restaurants, opened decades before the 1789 Revolution, purported to be health-food shops selling one principle dish: bouillon.
The first restaurant proprietor is believed to have been one A. Boulanger, a soup vendor who opened his business in Paris in 1765. The sign above his door advertised restoratives, or restaurants, referring to the soups and broths.
Different types of restaurant jobs include manager, store manager, chef/cook, waiter/waitress, etc. Active restaurant jobs mainly include taking customers’ food and drink orders and collaborating with the kitchen and bar staff to promptly deliver orders. Bring the menu and recommend appetizers, meals, and drinks. And they are also providing a memorable dining experience by resolving all customer issues on time.
Types of Restaurant Jobs
The following are some of the available restaurant jobs in Dubai Mall:
- Resturant Host/Hostess
- Guest Experience Manager
- Kitchen Helper
- Restaurant Supervisor ]
- Kitchen Crew
Restaurant Host: A restaurant host is responsible for meeting the restaurant guest when they enter the restaurant and is also in charge of the beginning of the dining experience. But not all restaurants have a restaurant host most restaurants that have a restaurant host are the on with only sit-down, dine-in restaurants, and their primary responsibility are sitting guests and managing reservations.
Guest Experience Manager: An Experience Manager is responsible for training employees in customer service and acting as an ambassador to guests by addressing customer complaints.
Kitchen Helper: The primary responsibilities of a kitchen helper are to clean and sanitize kitchen equipment, assist in food preparation, and also receive and store products in kitchens, fast food outlets, catering companies, etc. They usually have knowledge of general kitchen operations and general food storage guidelines.
Waiter/Waitress: Their responsibilities include welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen, and in addition, memorizing the menu and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
Cashier: A cashier is responsible for receiving payments, issuing receipts, and keeping track of all restaurant cash transactions. One must have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate.
Chef: A chef is a skilled and trained cook who works in restaurants and is responsible for studying recipes, setting up menus, and preparing high-quality dishes. You should be able to assign tasks to kitchen staff to ensure meals are prepared promptly. Also, one should be familiar with sanitation regulations.
Restaurant Supervisor: A restaurant supervisor oversees all restaurant operations to ensure that the restaurant runs smoothly. They train and supervise restaurant staff, ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations, and resolve customers’ complaints.
The following are some of the responsibilities of the job listed above:
- Greeting guests.
- Taking reservations and managing them.
- Managing a wait-list.
- Communicating wait times to guests.
- Containing the seating chart.
- Seating guests and distributing menus.
- Cleaning and to-go orders.
Guest Experience Manager:
- Providing exceptional service to guests.
- Implementing plans to improve customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with guests’ queries/disputes.
- Resolving complaints effectively.
- Sharing tips with the team to enhance customer service.
- Handling the arrival and departure of guests.
- Assist in essential food preparation.
- Clean kitchen equipment.
- Load and unload the dishwasher.
- Scrub pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation and storage areas.
- Receive and store goods.
- Welcoming guests
- Taking guest orders
- Communicating with the guest/customer effectively
- Memorizing the menu
- Manage transactions
- Collect payments
- Redeem stamps and coupons.
- Cross-sell products
- Set up the kitchen
- Study each recipe
- Cook food as quickly as possible.
- Assign tasks to kitchen staff.
- Ensure appealing plate presentation.
- Overseeing all restaurant operations.
- Ensuring the restaurant is running smoothly.
- Training and supervising restaurant staff.
- Ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Resolving customer complaints.
Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall Salary
Restaurants Host: AED 6,520 per month
Guest Experience Manager: AED 21,000 per month
Kitchen Helper: AED 2,123 per month
Waiter: AED 1,800 per month
Cashier: AED 2,419 per month
Chef: AED 40,000 per month
Restaurant Supervisor: AED 7,500 per month
How To Apply For Restaurant Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall
The list below states the steps to apply for Restaurant Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall :
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Restaurant Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall
In conclusion, with the update above on Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall, one should know the requirements, salaries, and available Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work at a job in Dubai Mall.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Restaurant Jobs In Dubai Mall 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.