If you are seeking restaurant jobs in Dubai, then you are in luck, as this post has been specifically compiled to bring to you the latest restaurant jobs that you can apply for in Dubai.
In this post, there will be a compilation of restaurant jobs in Dubai with their application links for both citizens and foreigners to start applying now to be employed.
Make sure to check if you are eligible for the listed Restaurant jobs in Dubai and start planning your arrival in Dubai if you are a foreigner to begin your career.
Restaurant Jobs in Dubai are great jobs that everyowishinghes to work in a promising and developed country like Dub would take up.
Restaurant jobs need many entry-level team members to operate, and entry-level jobs often don’t require a diploma or degree.
In fact, employers who are looking for people in a restaurant to answer phones, serve drinks, work in housekeeping or repairs, or deliver service may not care if prospective hires hold a degree.
There are some requirements that restaurant hotel seekers must have in order to help them secure a job faster, and they include either one of the following;
- A moderate to high-grade GCSEs and/or work experience
- With A levels/equivalent
- As a graduate
- Relevant experience
Available Restaurant Jobs In Dubai
Accor is an inclusive company whose ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
They are far more than a worldwide leader as they welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
They will support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that you can continue to explore AccAccor’smitless possibilities during your journey with them.
The opportunity/ Job Vacancy – AccAccor’sand (Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel ) seek servers to join them in one of the numerous restaurants that they operate in Dubai.
About The Position – Server
As a Server, you are responsible for providing professional service to the Guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience.
- Perform all necessary tasks to service Food & Beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the Hotel
- Greet & seat customers and serve them in a professional, discreet & personalized way
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the Food & Beverage Menu of the assigned outlet to assist and provide advice to Guests
- Consistently monitor the quality of Food & Beverage being served
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints/queries satisfactorily
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet & upkeep of all service equipment
- Responsible for all service preparations before, during & after the service (mise-en-place & mise-en-scene)
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage, and spoilage
- Actively use up-selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout the shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs, and ramps
Visa requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from their place of origin.
Benefits Of This Position
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through their Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through their Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below and enter your email first; and after that, you will be redirected to the application form for the server.
Salary Of Restaurant Staff In Dubai
The average salary for a Restaurant Staff is AED 2750 per month in Dubai. The monthly average wage includes other benefits.
Conclusion On Restaurant Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Restaurant Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely place like Dubai.
NowNow’sur chance, with this selection of Restaurant Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Restaurant Jobs In Dubai in 2023/2024 for people to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Restaurant Jobs In Dubai 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.