For those foreigners without significant financial commitments who want to travel and make money in Japan, getting a resort job is a fantastic way to do it.
When you work at a resort, you’ll quickly become close with your fellow employees and likely get in with an amazing local group.
A resort is a place designed for recreational purposes or for relaxation. People often go to such places on vacation, and a full staff is often necessary to accommodate these guests.
Now, please proceed below to get all the full details regarding Resort jobs in Japan for foreigners with the latest vacancies and their applications.
Resort jobs range anywhere from management positions to maintenance personnel, and depending on the type of resort, specialty resort jobs may be available.
Resort workers assist the public at spas, luxury hotels, casinos, theme parks, and lodges. Employment opportunities range from entry-level housekeepers and retail clerks to highly specialized game attendants and ski instructors.
You’ll have to balance work time and playtime so you can get the right amount of adventure and exploration in your life.
Although it sounds like a vacation, working at a beach resort or any resort hotel is hard work and requires dedication from its staff, whether you are employed on a seasonal or full-time basis.
Each worker is necessary to ensure the smooth daily operation of the business and the comfort of resort patrons.
Types of Resort Jobs
- A ski resort, for example, will need lift operators, ski instructors, and ski patrollers ski patrollers
- casino destinations will require dealers, pit bosses, security personnel, etc.
- Wilderness resorts often feature outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, kayaking, and others.
- Hotel Resort jobs may include housekeeping, janitorial, and guest services
- Golf resort jobs may consist of many of the positions already mentioned, as well as golf-specific positions
- Recreation Resorts Jobs
- All-Inclusive Resorts Jobs
- Destination Resorts Jobs
- Ecotourism and Ecological Resorts Jobs
- Historic Resorts Jobs
- Casino and Amusement Park Resorts Jobs
Available Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
They have several opportunities which are (eighty positions) for foreigners to apply for within their latest ongoing vacancies, and they include;
The Junior Accountant’s core responsibility is to support the General Cashier and assume part of Income Audit and Receiving duties.
You will maintain a high customer service focus by always approaching your job with the customers in mind and being proactive promptly towards their needs and requests.
- University Commerce degree in Accounting and Management preferred.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- At least two years of working experience in the hotel industry or higher in other hospitality industries.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must be trustworthy and of high integrity.
- Understand local labor laws and regulations.
- Good attitude in cooperating with related departments
- Fluent in written and spoken English to meet business needs.
The Bartender is concerned with the efficient and professional service of food and beverages while ensuring guests receive optimum service in accordance with the standards, policies, and procedures of the Hotel and Hilton.
- Senior High School education or specialty in Hospitality.
- 1-2 years in a managerial position in a 4 / 5-star category hotel.
- Good English skills to meet business needs.
- Motivated and committed, approaching all tasks with enthusiasm and seizing opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge in order to improve personal performance.
- Flexible and respond quickly and positively to changing requirements, including performing any tasks requested of you.
3. Executive House Keeper
The Executive housekeeper will oversee all housekeeping and laundry operations, coordinating with other departments for a smooth operation.
As the Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for performing different tasks to the highest standards.
- At least two years of experience as an Assistant Executive Housekeeper.
- Responsive and customer-focused.
- Able to drive excellence as well as routine work.
- Communicate effectively and clearly.
- Able to adapt work style and ethics appropriately.
- Language fluency: Japanese (above business level), fluency in spoken English is advantageous.
3. Chief Engineer
The Chief Engineer manages the maintenance and repair of the hotel buildings, grounds, and contents cost-effectively, ensuring the efficient and safe operation of all plants and equipment in line with Hilton and hotel policies and procedures.
You will plan and carry out various engineering, management, and maintenance work. Assist the Director of Engineering (DOE) to run the Engineering department efficiently.
- Proficient in English to meet business needs.
- At least ten years of experience in hotel/building services or other appropriate engineering fields.
- At least three years in a Chief Engineer position or five years in an Assistant Chief Engineer position in a 5-star hotel.
4. Sales Manager
The Sales Supervisor assists the Assistant Director of Sales in leading and supervising the Sales Team. You will oversee and direct all aspects of the negotiation and coordination process and the successful handling of Corporate / FIT / M.I.C.E. / Social / Tour & Travel events as assigned.
This role leads the Sales team to ensure smooth operation of the department to maximize business opportunities and deliver the highest service standards.
- Junior College degree.
- At least three years of relevant experience in international hotel chains.
- Good English and Chinese reading and writing skills to meet business needs.
- Good communication skills.
- Hospitality & Integrity
5. Manager of Marketing Communication
As Marketing and Communication Manager, you are responsible for promoting the Hotel, its images, facilities, and services to the general public, customers, the Hotel, and the community.
You will also be responsible for gaining positive exposure for the Hotel in the mass media and the community and building a solid presence in the market by maintaining a good relationship with the press and the local community.
- Previous experience with marketing or public relation in the hotel/leisure sector is desirable.
- Business-level conversation and creative writing in English and Japanese are a Must.
- Extensive knowledge of Ad. / Media Planning and printing/ production process.
- PC knowledge: Word, Excel, Web, and basic knowledge of Desktop Publishing System.
- Strong skills in project management and time management.
- Director, Development – Japan
- Junior Sous Chef – Banquet Kitchen
- Chef de Partie
- Kitchen – Commis for Cerise
- Information System Supervisor
- Front Desk Agent
- Duty Manager
- Guest Relations Officer (Front Desk)
- Guest Service Supervisor
- Reservation Manager
- Executive Lounge Attendant
- Bell and Concierge Supervisor
- Operator Supervisor
- Guest Service Mananger
- Telephone operator
- Other sixty positions more.
Salary Of Resort Workers In Japan
The average salary range for a Hotel Attendant is between JPY 2,698,969 and JPY 3,994,474.
Conclusion On-Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above list of Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Resort Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.